• tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, thank you Bron :D
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Hey Bron -

Do you think you could post a link to the spreadsheet at the top of the monthly challenges on your blog? That way it's easily accessible. Or is it somewhere that's easy to get to that I don't know about? I always have to scroll through the common room to find it, maybe I'm missing something.

Anyway, weight this week was the same (I weigh in on Saturdays). Cycle week, so not concerned about it. I am heading into week 8 of c25k (but I repeated two of the weeks so I've been running for 9). 28 minutes straight!! Hope I can do it, last week was 25 so adding three minutes seems like a lot. I've gotten into a pattern with 30DS as well (second time through). So I've been working out 6 days a week the past two weeks and hope to continue.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Haha, just saw my question was answered!
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    good morning well afternoon everyone! hope you are all having a woderful day! havent been on much to encourage you guys thanks to work still being crazy but you have all been in my thoughts! hope everyone is setting goals and reaching them!

just signed up for pottermore!!! so excited!!!

Awesome I'm HeartUnicorn15208 on Pottermore if you want to add me.
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    I would like to apologize I wasn't really here this week I joined a new challenge ended up becoming one of the captains and last week was crazy!!!! but it should be better this week and I can do both and I already watch my carbs so awesome!!!

Is okay glad to have you back...hope this week is easier for you.

So I just got back from the gym and my trainer has decided that since last week was an easy week that this week he is gonna kill me :noway: some how that doesn't seem fair

Edited to let you know about my trainer.
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would like to apologize I wasn't really here this week I joined a new challenge ended up becoming one of the captains and last week was crazy!!!! but it should be better this week and I can do both and I already watch my carbs so awesome!!!

So I just got back from the gym and my trainer has decided that since last week was an easy week that this week he is gonna kill me :noway: some how that doesn't seem fair

Evil Trainer!!! :devil:
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options

Evil Trainer!!! :devil:

Tell me about it I can barely move. I keep telling him no fair using my body weight agaisnt me.

I probably won't be on until late tomorrow as I am working the election and we have to be there from 5 am til at least 8 pm. I haven't figured out how to do the boards from my phone yet.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    good morning well afternoon everyone! hope you are all having a woderful day! havent been on much to encourage you guys thanks to work still being crazy but you have all been in my thoughts! hope everyone is setting goals and reaching them!

i will do just that as soon as i figure out how lol.. i am PURPLEWAVE30401. anyone can add me if wanted!!
  • kelsue35
    Options
    Good morning fellow Gryffs!!! (not that there is really anything good about it) hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
  • Letty_c
    Options

i will do just that as soon as i figure out how lol.. i am PURPLEWAVE30401. anyone can add me if wanted!!

Now I'm going to add you both!!! :)
    I'm GhostDraconis28322
  • Letty_c
    Options
    Guess what I finally found The full Harry Potter collection on DVD awesome!!! for the longest time I could only find them on Blu-Ray or the dvd collection would only have 7 of them not 8 I'm excited!!!!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm such an idiot, I got so wrapped up with Pottermore, I forgot to weigh in!

Sorry Bron, will do it now :flowerforyou:
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options

To add friends go to the upper right hand corner you will see a hanging shield (right above your trunk i think) that says friends, click on it and it will ask you if you want to add friends just type in the name. OR you can go to your profile (click the big shield right in the middle at the top (or it will be your house symbol if you have been sorted) on your profile find the box for friends ns click on it. I'm going to add you now. good luck
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    I'm such an idiot, I got so wrapped up with Pottermore, I forgot to weigh in!

Sorry Bron, will do it now :flowerforyou:

Okay I know that shouldn't be funny but it is...LOL :bigsmile: I don't know how many times in the last few days my husband has said and I quote "Are you on Pottermore again???" LOL I'm always like again don't you mean still...LOL

Can we say ADDICTED!!!!
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Alright LIONS how is everyone doing this fine day???
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Alright LIONS how is everyone doing this fine day???

I'm sick of feeling sick, but other than that I'm ok. How's the knee?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Week 2 PREFECT time!

This week it's BrnldGirl and Amandapratt! Congrats, ladies!

Now, we're in week 3 right now, so if you haven't gotten started yet, check out the challenges here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bronwenhilary/view/april-gryffindor-owls-newts-235384

I would remind you of the Week 4 challenges, but the Chamber of Secrets Workout Game is not finished yet. I don't think these will be terribly different, but I still like the idea of having them be very specific. I'll try to have it up before the weekend's over.

Feel free to get started on your newts after you weigh in this week, tho!

Keep up all the great work, Lions! You make me so proud that so few of you need those reminders :) It makes my life so much easier.
  • kelsue35
    Options
    good afternoon all! hope everyones day is going well or at least dealable. so nice out today that i am heading out for a second walk for the day! gonna rack up those hp!!!!
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    GoodAfternoon LIONS...hope all is well with everyone today. Beautiful day here so I'm headed outside.
  • kelsue35
    Options
    happy friday! whats everyone up to today?