• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I just saw that we hit 100 members in the Hogwarts group! :drinker:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I just saw that we hit 100 members in the Hogwarts group! :drinker:

Awesome, isn't it? It's so cool to be able to see all of our little Hogwarts in one place :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Ok, guys! Here's the results for Week 2!

305804_591529918933_179201885_32382981_404538656_n.jpg

Slytherin won the Quidditch Match for this week!

Hufflepuff's still in the lead for the House Cup!

Great work in all the Houses! It was really close in some areas :)

**New solutions are still in the works for our Prefect Badges and House/Quidditch Cups. Feel free to post suggestions in the 'Signatures' thread here in our group (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/399124-signatures).

Keep up the great work, everyone! And welcome again to all the new students! We love having you <3
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Way to go Slytherin and Hufflepuff!! Keep up the good work everyone! :drinker:
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Go Slytherin!!
    And Congrats to Hufflepuff!!

All of those numbers are looking fantastic! Get up the fantastic work everyone! :smile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    379481_592121004393_179201885_32386283_1182877813_n.jpg

Ravenclaw won this weeks Quidditch Match! Way to go, Eagles!!! (Gryffindor was a close second, tho! Yay, Lions!

But Slytherin is ahead overall for the Quidditch Cup! Congrats, Serpents!

And Hufflepuff is still in the lead for the House Cup. Super work, Badgers!

Let's show Thanksgiving who's boss and finish out November on a high note, Hogwarts! Have a great week!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Ravenclaw ROCKS!!! WOO HOO!!!

Good job everyone! Sytherin and Hufflepuff - you guys have been amazing all month!!
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hufflepuff champs!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Our results are going to be delayed until tomorrow because the Head of Slytherin is home sick from work, and her spreadsheet is on her work computer.

Send get well wishes her way, and I'll post the November results tomorrow :)
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Any November month-end results yet??
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Any November month-end results yet??

I still haven't heard from Slytherin. :(
  • MacSkillz
    Options
    Sorry everyone - I had a bad lung infection last week!! I sent the numbers to Bron this morning so hopefully she'll get them up at some point today!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Sorry everyone - I had a bad lung infection last week!! I sent the numbers to Bron this morning so hopefully she'll get them up at some point today!!
    Sounds awful!! Hope you're feeling better!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

YUP! I'm so glad you're feeling better Lesley! We missed you!

I'm working on them tonight and they'll be posted before I go to bed :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Alright, we're getting back on track! Here are our November Week 4 and November total results:

380564_594703783483_179201885_32399103_1565593599_n.jpg

Congrats to everyone on their hard work! Most of us slid back a little over Thanksgiving, but that just means we had lots of good food and fun with loved ones :)

Hufflepuff wins the House Cup, Slytherin wins the Quidditch Cup, and in a surprising turn of events Troy67 of Slytherin is named Head Boy with 4428 House Points earned this month!

Unfortunately, I can't give you badges because I'm still working on an alternative to our old ones (I'm planning to have that figured out before we start January, so bear with me!), but here are the links to the images. You can use them as avatars for now if you want. Just right click, and save as!

Hufflepuff House Cup: http://tinyurl.com/8x4xyel

Slytherin Quidditch Cup: http://tinyurl.com/6pwg4l8

Head Boy: http://tinyurl.com/89hq5lq

You guys are so awesome. Thanks for all your hard work! You all make MFP Hogwarts kick *kitten*!

****ANNOUNCEMENT!****
    Also, Christmas is coming up at the end of this month. The way our challenges are set up, we'll finish our four weeks of December Christmas weekend (final day for check-ins being 12/26/11). The week between Christmas and New Years will be a vacation!

I repeat, from after check-in between 12/23/11 and 12/26/11 til before check-in between 12/30/11 and 1/2/12, THERE WILL BE NO WEIGH IN OR HOUSE POINTS!

You will check-in for the end of December between 12/23/11 and 12/26/11, then check in for the start of January (weight only, no House Points will be counted for the week after Christmas!) between 12/30/11 and 1/2/12.

Any questions, please ask!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Good job everyone!! Hufflepuff and Slytherin - you guys did fantastic! Keep up the good work!!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yay Hufflepuffs! Great job everyone. What an awesome competition.
  • MacSkillz
    Options
    Great job to each house!! We all totally rocked the month of November!! Even though Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa or whatever holiday you celebrate is coming up, let's keep those numbers up for December!!

Congrats to Hufflepuff for winning the House Cup!!

Congrats again to my fellow Slytherin for winning the Quidditch Cup again!! 2 months in a row baby!! woo!!
    And congrats to Troy for getting Head Boy!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I want to share my Christmas tree with my fellow Hogwartians! I painted the ornaments last year and I was so excited to get them out again this year! The glare makes some of them hard to see, but the blue ones have Hogwarts, A History on them, the silver ones have a wand and some magic coming out of it, the red ones have a snitch and the yellow ones have a dirigible plum! I didn't make any green ones because I don't like green ornaments on a green tree, but slytherin has their silver represented :)

Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy sharing my geeky tree with me:

375289_594984974973_179201885_32400253_2129031007_n.jpg

I'm going to take a close up of each one so you can really see them. Stand by!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love your tree. How cute! I wish I was talented enough to paint my own ornaments!