2 week challenge

Options

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Ignore the rest of the pic; terrible pic of me.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Better- your belly looks very flat too! and who the heck can take a good pic when they are working out anyways! so you get a pass :wink:
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Yay better! you look great.

Beeps I'll get in on the star challenge too... setting mine at 11,000.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    ....so far in the *star* challenge....

Handle of Participant Weekly alotted calories (Mon - Sun)

Asjerven 8,400
    ChLoE1130 12,600
    Beeps2011 10,500
    shander7 10,000
    abigail1977 11,550
    kclynch 9,275
    Better_Balance 10,000
    ramalem 11,000
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Thanks ladies. :smile: I may have been sucking in just a little on the right. :wink: Force of habit.

Thanks for the star challeng Beeps!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    You're lookin' great, Better_Balance! I think there is NOTHING wrong with posing in such a way as to HI-LITE one's best features and DIMINISH any poor-er features....I did my month-end photos/measurements today and when I get my weight done (I don't have a scale at home, so have to get to the gym!), I can then craft my month-end-report.

Believe me when I say, I am POSED in my photographs!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Ashley, you look awesome!!!
  • abigail1977
    abigail1977 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Ashley those are great pics - what great progress you have made, not just your butt, your belly is looking awesome too! Thank you for sharing.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    great job Ashley, that is impressive. You do look grumpy in the "after" shot though:grumble: ! and I have the same thing with constipation, ever since I quit smoking. I joke #2 is #1:tongue:

Last night I got the 21 oz marg and realized it's like, over 1000 cals. Yikes, overall for the night was over by only few hundred and the scale didn't move so I hope I didn't undo all my hardwork for the cleanse. I really need to keep it in check this weekend before the challenge starts and I had a roller-skating bday party which I might have to be drunk for, and the Super Bowl, which I am going to try and be moderate for, I had planned to host and have everything logged but now we are going to someone else's so I might have to bring my own. It's better though, we won't have all the junk in the house to tempt me all week after!

The only way I can meet my goal is with some regular cardio-I will need it to get by! I can do this:)
  • JadeGypsyxo
    JadeGypsyxo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, my name is Jade. I am struggling to lose about 6 pounds. Maybe 10.
    I live in Santa Barbara where drinking/wine tasting is highly acceptable any time of the day. I am guilty of having too much fun and eating out more than i should. I work in a restaurant with some really amazing dishes so that doesnt help...

I want to do the star challenge. I would like my daily calorie intake to be 1,200. So that's 8,400 a week. Thats including my daily glassof wine haha... wish me luck!

Ps does anyone have the fit bit?? I just got one.
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am in the star challenge too! Mine will be net 1200 KCals/day = 8400/week
    (I will eat back my exercise.)

Better_Balance : WOW

Asjerven : I agree. Left overs are tempting.

Jade : I don't own a fitbit. Debating if I should get one.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Amy...I totally forgot about superbowl. Will have to watch myself, too!

jadesilvas - welcome.

jitsuda - I'll add you to the star challenge - we will start on Monday, so GET READY!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Alright, "NO EXCUSES" challenge, is done. My month-end-reporting is done (scale weight/measurements/photos).

I'm kinda bored with the side-by-sides (although I still do them....even for this month, I've done 'em...).

In 2 minutes, I tried something silly, and IT WAS FUN! --->>>

EndofJan2014posing_zpsebc4d914.jpg
  • JadeGypsyxo
    Options
    Girl you're looking good! You got muscles!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    woo-hoo, Beeps! YOU look amazing and you are such an inspiration!

I think my hubby is watching the game at my brother's with the "guys," so the girls and i will stay home and play games while the game is on in the background. That will be good by my nutrition. :-)
  • abigail1977
    abigail1977 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Beeps - great looking pics as always

Amy - you will be better off not having leftovers laying around the house, good luck with the self-control at the party.

I am facing a tough weekend as far as eating and logging. I have a Chinese Pot Luck dinner at my kids' school tonight - their Mandarin class is celebrating Chinese New Year with dinner & fireworks. Tomorrow night is my husband's annual employee appreciation dinner & Sunday is a Super Bowl party at my sister's house - yikes!

At least I am getting in my exercise, so I will have done some damage control in advance. I managed to get in a good strength workout yesterday without bothering my wrist. There is a great selection of kettlebells in the gym at my husband's work & I pulled a workout from a Muscle & Fitness Hers magazine. I am feeling it today! Today I run & tomorrow am is yoga. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night I had 4 drinks but was sitll within cals. I haven't worked out all week but it seems to be my way, I can keep cals low or workout consistently but not both! Tonight I am counting the rollerskating as exercise so I can have vodka;)

Mike is making grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner, which is nice comfort food because it snowy here!

Abi, I need to have some chinese food! I am sure you can make some reasonable choices but it will be hard to log.

Beeps, you are looking very fit! and a reminder to check out oxygenmag, it's been awhile, always some good inspiration there...

Have a great weekend, everyone, and GO BRONCOS:)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Thank you all for the compliments!

Speaking of compliments....damn Beeps! Your waist is so tiny! And your back looks fantastic! I love seeing your progress.

Have a great weekend all! I've got book club tomorrow, Super Bowl Sunday and have my core workshop tomorrow so won't have time to log some extra calorie burns on the treadmill. I'll do my best to try to stay under my calorie goal.
  • JadeGypsyxo
    Options
    I work all weekend so I'll be burning calories then! I might go out tonight after work but I am working on staying sober this month. That will get rid of a lot of calories and hopefully some bloating. I figure that I can still go out with my friends but sip on some soda water with lime.

February 1 guys wish me luck for this month!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I need a SERIOUS two-week challenge! I just booked hubby and I to Akumal, Mexico leaving Feb 18.

Gack! I'd like the fastest five-pound drop NOW!