Options
yvonnej1
yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
Hi lushes and welcome

Replies

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thank you for creating the group! I love it!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Agree with bg! It's like an elite lushes club haha. So, are we still going to do a lush thread every month or will we just start posting our drink quota's for the day/week here now? In any event, I like this group thing and this will probably be the only group I'm apart of haha. Cheers :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I so :heart: the cartoon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    It kind of seems a shame to let the lushes thread die, but then if we are all here in the group then we could have a thread just for posting our drinks on our message board here. Maybe we should keep the thread going whilst we get used to how the group is going to work? I guess we can just see what everyone wants to do and go with the majority :drinker:

Oooooh you know what this means, it's Friday night so everyone that is not deliberately abstaining needs to raise a toast to the new lushes group cheers :happy: :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I made it to Friday with 0 drinks so I'm looking forward to my champagne tonight and will be toasting the new lush group!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Sounds wonderful to me! Yay for this group!! I haven't had a single drink all week, but today is Friday & I'm going to dinner with my best friend of 20 years tonight. So, drinking will be happening...and wedding reception at a brewery tomorrow night! Will be a fun & drink-filled weekend!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I've drank all week, with the exception of monday! Last night i made margarita martinis.....tequila, fresh squeezed limes and oranges in a shaker....a bit tart but half way through....once you've destroyed your pallete :laugh: , they got much easier to drink. Then I had a glass of wine and THAT, my friends, put me over calories!!!
    Tonight, probably just a shot or two and a glass of wine. Nothing crazy, gotta get up for the gym saturday. Saturday, we are going to a movie, shopping in KOP and dinner at one of our fav beer bars. And sunday glorious sunday, will involve roasting a chicken, baking tasty treats and drinking beer, oh and football and video games, YIPPY!!! Now if my work day would just be over already, that'd be great!!!!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Within the group you can create a thread for each month if you like that.
    Thursday=1 session lager, 1 glass camemere
    No one wanted to split of bottle of wine with me so...
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!!!!
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Thanks for thinking to invite me. I went to a six course wine dinner last night. Yeah, not my proudest MFP moment but a Lushes triumph to be sure!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I have drank every day.. will be having one or two tonight.. can't do too much because my grand daughter could be here soon.
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I made it to Friday with 0 drinks so I'm looking forward to my champagne tonight and will be toasting the new lush group!
    Way to go, Kat!
    I am trying to stay off the bottle...but will keep in touch!
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Kat!
    I am trying to stay off the bottle...but will keep in touch!
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    Thanks for thinking to invite me. I went to a six course wine dinner last night. Yeah, not my proudest MFP moment but a Lushes triumph to be sure!

You couldn't not be here :heart:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm a little hung over today. How appropriate. :drinker:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The mother ship has called...I am here!
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I describe myself when people ask if I drink, this way:

I drink very often, but not a lot. Make sense? :)
    However it sucks when I DO try and get drunk. I'm a tank :(
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    The mother ship has called...I am here!

Yay :happy:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Thaks Jax =]

About to go pick up Gramma & Mom then head to dinner. Champagne will be flowing soon so cheers to the new group! :drinker:

Everyone have a fabulous Friday where ever you are in your day :heart:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I drink very often, but not a lot. Make sense?
    I drink often. I drink a lot. I'm too easily confused otherwise...