• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 0
    Wed - 0
    Thur - 0
    Fri - 2 pitchers Bud
    Sat - Birthday party. So......................
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 5 vodka/soda and 2 glasses of wine
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, 6 drinks....2-20oz moose drool, 1 Becks Dark and 2 Miller lights
    Friday, 0 drinks

Total: 11

Goal: 15 drinks
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I had about 3/4of the bottle of wine last night, but we actually ate dinner earlier, so I didn't get drunk and felt human this morning. My husband is trying to cut back...he wants to lose some el-bees, so with him not drinking many beers, I find myself not drinking either. This is the first week in a long *kitten* time that I've been below 4 drinks in a week.
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sat - 3 beers, not bad
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 7 drinks...5 vodka/soda and 2 glasses of wine
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, 6 drinks....2-20oz moose drool, 1 Becks Dark and 2 Miller lights
    Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 13

Goal: 15 drinks

I don't think I've made goal in a long time....GO ME :drinker: :drinker:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I had 16 oz. of wine last night....and then 3 Blue Moons. So delicious! Not too bad for a weekend night ;)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    way to go Kim!!!!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing pretty well this week :-)

Last night I ate a TON of Chinese food and had some wine and raspberry beer, then decided I would be brave and weigh this morning and I'd actually lost weight! Strange how it seems to work that way every so often :drinker:
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    went for mexican last night with friends from out of town...unfortunately i lost count of the margaritas...but they where so good
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday-2 vodka sodas getting ready and three beers at dinner
    Saturday-2 margaritas and several beers, there was a keg and I don't remember how many times I filled it. Then at the end of the party I hadn't tried the sangria so I had a glass of that.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well, went up north deer hunting this weekend....still behaved pretty well :

Friday: 1 Bacardi & diet
    Saturday: 1 Bacardi & diet, 2 glasses red wine

So - not too bad.... :ohwell:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey lushes, holiday weekend approaching for the Americanos...can't wait to read the posts

Unfortunately, it's my holiday to work this year:cry: ...fortunately, it will make me behave:bigsmile: also, work the day after TG so there will be no Black Friday shopping for me either, might even save some money not going :brokenheart:

Monday, not sure yet...
    Tuesday, 0 drinks
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Yep I plan on drinking a lot of wine the day after (thats when we have our dinner with family) On TG itself I will be baking so I am sure I will come up with somehting to drink. I don't buy Christmas presents any more and I hate crowds so I don't mind missing black friday. I think I will attempt a couple of zeros this week. I really need to.
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sun - 2 Buds. Check me out............
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I think I've decided on 75 cent taco night and their fab-u-lous Acapulo-ritas...pure alcohol :wink: :bigsmile:
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Oooo, tacos sound so delicious right now!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    I don't plan on drinking tonight, but it may happen after all. I'm currenly battling a headache I've had since yesterday afternoon...maybe alcohol will help? The in-laws are coming to town this evening and we're eating dinner at our favorite brewery. So that just equals trouble....
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Robin, Thank you so much.... I'm finally in! Man, not feeling too good this morning though:sick: :grumble:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=1 drink
    Maybe 0 tonight since there will likely be drinking every other night this week. Then next week I am starting the Jamie Eason LiveFit 12 week trainer and I am going to try really hard to clean up my diet. I haven't decided how to handle the drinking, but I am thinking either I will try to keep it to two glasses of red wine, I don't know why, it just seems like red wine is kinda healthy, and I love it in winter. But I don't know if I could keep it to two nights per week, I'd like to try.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    WOW I had a quite the lushy weekend......

Friday-my husband came home from a seminar up at Stae College, so his coworkers dropped him off at my work. Well, I heard about this great bar across the street so we decided to stop for a beer...which turned into 2 1/2, then while driving home, we decided to stop at Iron Hill Brewery ( I mean it WAS on the way home), then when we were leaving Iron HIll we noticed a new mexican restaurant was open so we decided to walk over and have a margarita, which turned into 4....holy **** I was drunk!!!!!

Saturday-we had some friends over, had a delicious meal and beers at our fav place (think I had 4 at the restaurant), then we went to Appalachian Brewering Company...had two there. Then back to my house for more beers....3 or 4 maybe, oh and a shot of bourbon!!!

Sunday-ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I was so dehydrated and still am and I am still tired as hell......I'm getting too old to be drinking like a rock star!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try my hardest to avoid alcohol until thursday and hoard as many calories as I can for thursday.