HI

Replies

• Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,134 Member
    Love this group!

Monday - One bottle of wine... just stayed up too late, why can't I just go to bed!
    Tuesday - Vodka, Pellegrino & Lime (ran out of wine....)
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Didn't have anything last night! Was craving wine, but let that pass. So..Monday ~ 1 bottle of wine; Tuesday ~ 0!; tonight...probably 0, and hopefully hitting the gym! We shall see. It's like 30 degrees here in Kansas...cold weather makes me hibernate, and Wednesday night is when all my shows are on!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    No Wine last night. tooo much vodka. Oy I need to stop this cycle.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    No Wine last night. tooo much vodka. Oy I need to stop this cycle.

Great minds think alike....

Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 5 vodka/soda and 2 glasses of wine

Total: 7

Funny thing is, I fell down the stairs at home while I was sober...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Was gonna have lots of wine last night but was too lazy to go to the liquor store and figured I'd pick up a bottle at Wegmans....but alas they no longer sell wine..I missed the memo BOOO!!! So I had a delicious Treogs Mad Elf and a small glass of wine...whatever was left, about 8oz HA 8oz isn't that small of a glass huh :laugh:

Tonight I WILL be stopping at the liquor store on the way home. Got my workout in this morning....supposed to do Ripped in 30 tonight too BUT think I might just clean up the house alittle instead...we have guests coming over this weekend and no better time to clean then when my babes is away, otherwise I'm busy cooking or something!

Yay for wednesday!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    A glass of champagne while getting my hair cut and highlighted yesterday. :smile:

2 glasses of wine last night while filling out the parent portion of my son's college apps.
    (Expect me to hit the vodka bottle hard when he is acccepted and we get no help for the tuition.) :noway:

Lots to do today...including a good workout..so I expect more wine this evening.
    Happy hump day everyone!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Thurs - 2 glasses red at an event, 1/2 glass red, 1/2 glass white at dinner out.
    Friday - 1/2 bottle red wine
    Sat - 1/2 bottle red wine + Guinness stout
    Sun - 1 bottle white wine
    Mon - 1 bottle white wine
    Tues - 3/4 bottle red wine

Tonight - wine tasting at health club.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Tonight - wine tasting at health club.

My kind of health club!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    What kind of health club do you belong to?? I wouldn't mind going there ;)
  • solpwr
    I know, right?

My health club has a a juice bar, and has beer and wine too!

The local wine shop does an annual wine tasting at the club about this time of year, members are encouraged to invite guests, and if you like the wines, you can place an order. This time of year there's a lot of wine tastings. I live in a very small town, everyone knows everyone else, and the social circle I am most involved with are the winos.
  • solpwr
    I know, right?

My health club has a a juice bar, and has beer and wine too!

The local wine shop does an annual wine tasting at the club about this time of year, members are encouraged to invite guests, and if you like the wines, you can place an order. This time of year there's a lot of wine tastings. I live in a very small town, everyone knows everyone else, and the social circle I am most involved with are the winos.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    I decided I need to significantly decrease my drinks. I drink every day. Last night I had 4 light beers, and that was a good day for me, I'm embarrassed to say. But I felt pretty great this morning and I'm going to aim for a week at 4 per night, and the next week 3 per night, and see how it goes. Ideally, I would like to not drink during the week, but that is going to have to be something I work up to. I can't keep up with all the drinks, it just is not good for me :(
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Tuffy, don't be embarrassed....we're lushes
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Bottle and a half of wine last night and feeling it today. Was surprisingly productive though, got all the Halloween decor down (had our thanks-o-weenie party last saturdY) and cleaned up the house. Going to force myself to work out soon. No drinks tonight or tomorrow but I'm sure there will be some on Friday. Next week will most likely be an all week affair since we have 2 Thanksgivings and the boyfriend took the whole week off.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=1 glass of pinot, mostly only one because I am cheap and then I was so full from dinner I didn't want to drink anymore when I got home.
    Tonight I will try to stick to two glasses of wine while watching nurse jackie!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday- 12 oz red
    Tuesday- 12oz red
    Wednesday- I'm sure it will be the same
    Thursday- Puppy School, so I won't get home til late, but I'm sure I'll need a drink after that
    Friday- Surprise party for a friend....at a bar
    Saturday- who knows, planning on taking it easy
    Sunday- going to see Breaking Dawn with the best friend and we usually sneak in cocktails :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Almost talked myself out of working out due to self induced not feeling well. BUT, I didn't, I got my butt in gear and worked out, hangovuh and all :smile:

No booze tonight and I don't even want it, I do however, want a veggie sub!
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Sun: 0
    Mon:0
    Tues: 0
    Wed 2 White wine
    had to do it needed the relaxing feeling of enjoying a nice glass
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,134 Member
    Monday - One bottle of wine... just stayed up too late, why can't I just go to bed!
    Tuesday - Vodka, Pellegrino & Lime (ran out of wine....)
    Wednesday- Beer at the rink, Wine at Dinner
  • Kat120285
    I'll take 2 days of 0 over no days of 0. 0 last night and there will be 0 tonight. Who knows about tomorrow.