HI

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hello lushes! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! I certainly did....and drank WAY too much last night at a wedding reception, but it was totally worth it. Surprisingly, I felt fantastic this AM!!! Drink a Emergen-C Vitamin C before going to bed...and you'll wake up feeling fabulous!!! Learned that lovely secret last night...and it sure did work!

Tomorrow is the start to a new week. I may enjoy a couple of Miller Lites this evening while watching my Desperate Housewives. What can I say? I love beer! Happy Sunday!

That's how I am with football. I can't help but drink and watch on Sunday's. Although my team is the MNF game so it'll be tough keeping a 0 tomorrow but we will see what happens. I was pretty excited about having 0's last week. Though I notice, sorry to be de classay, when I have my wine regularly, I stay regular. When I hold off, not so regular. Anyone know if there's any science to this , as in maybe alcohol aides in regularity in some way. Sorry again, it's just so weird.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hello lushes! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! I certainly did....and drank WAY too much last night at a wedding reception, but it was totally worth it. Surprisingly, I felt fantastic this AM!!! Drink a Emergen-C Vitamin C before going to bed...and you'll wake up feeling fabulous!!! Learned that lovely secret last night...and it sure did work!

Tomorrow is the start to a new week. I may enjoy a couple of Miller Lites this evening while watching my Desperate Housewives. What can I say? I love beer! Happy Sunday!

That's how I am with football. I can't help but drink and watch on Sunday's. Although my team is the MNF game so it'll be tough keeping a 0 tomorrow but we will see what happens. I was pretty excited about having 0's last week. Though I notice, sorry to be de classay, when I have my wine regularly, I stay regular. When I hold off, not so regular. Anyone know if there's any science to this , as in maybe alcohol aides in regularity in some way. Sorry again, it's just so weird.
    [/quote

You know, I actually find that to be true as well. Totally not declassy ;) But seriously, I find that after I drink, I am more "regular".

Good job on being 0's all week!! I was until Friday. The weekends are my weaknesses!!! Back on track tomorrow!!!
  • Kat120285
    Options

[/quote

You know, I actually find that to be true as well. Totally not declassy ;) But seriously, I find that after I drink, I am more "regular".

Good job on being 0's all week!! I was until Friday. The weekends are my weaknesses!!! Back on track tomorrow!!!

Thanks! It was a big deal since I hadn't been able to type that in months. I was drinking every night. Now I'd like to have 0 Monday through Thursday and then Friday to Sunday is fair game haha. I would like to control it on those days though. Good to hear others stories on the regularity issue. It's bizarre, guess we should drink everyday :wink: I mean, not being regular must be just as unhealthy as having a couple or few drinks each night, right? :smile:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    I think I will have 0 tonight too, not feeling great!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 4 beers!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Sunday = 4 beers for me! Oops. Hopefully 0 tonight, but with the husband having his "weekends" as Monday & Tuesday evenings...he always buys me wine. I shall try and be good!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Well, wine will be had tonight. Would be 0 however my team is 8-0 and we are playing the Vikings, one of our rivals, so clearly this calls for some drinks =] especially if the Packers win! I've only had about 550 calories today & burnt 651 for exercise, so there's plenty of room, I do want to "save" some calories after probably going over on Saturday & Sunday.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Monday = no alcohol and just as importantly no naughty sugary treats like biscuits, I've slipped into very bad habits with those lately and I'm trying to break them again.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Monday - bottle of wine. And I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it, but when it's Tom, it seems like I process alcohol more quickly. Whole bottle on basically an empty stomach, went to bed late due to the game and up early and it doesn't even feel like I drank last night. Not complaining though haha. No alcohol until Friday now! It was worth missing my 10pm bedtime and having a bottle of wine to watch my team go 9-0 :smile:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    8oz of wine last night, plus some super delicious muffins...over cals by 50, not too bad.
    Tonight-wine for sure and probably the rest of the week too.
    Its dreary and gonna rain for the next couple of days here, so I have to keep my motivation to workout up or no wine...and I can't have that :wink: Something wrong with me...yea probably!!! :drinker:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday- 12oz red wine

I'm not even gonna kid myself I know there will be drinks again tonight!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Monday ~ 1 bottle of wine! Ooops. It was so delicious, it was gone before I knew it. But definitely 0 for the rest of the week...maybe even 0 on the weekend!!! :)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks

I still don't feel great, I have plans to go out to dinner in Boulder but maybe I will skip drinking, not sure yet.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I'm Bret. I drink, I enjoy it. I also make my own beer and wine.

oh, and I tend bar part time.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Hi Bret! Welcome! How cool is that...making your own beer & wine! I bet it's delicious!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hey Bret!!! Mmmm homemade beer, that's super awesome! My husband keeps talking about it...maybe some day :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi, lushes...I'm confused how this thread is working...guess I'm just out of the loop

Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 0 drinks is the plan
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Ugh, I'm thinking wine might happen tonight after all. Dogs still have upset stomaches and it's been a stressful few days of cleaning up messes, boyfriend hasn't been home and TOM is so not helping. I may not get the pain part but I certainly get the exhaustion and terrible mood part :explode: it's only 5 though, so I'm at least waiting until 8 when my shows start. I WILL be back to 0's Monday through Thursday next week though. At least with some wine to settle me down, I shouldn't lose it on the boyfriend when he gets back for a mini visit tonight in between business trips.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    its almost time for a glass of wine:bigsmile:
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am so behind the times just discovered the group...so i am totally in
    so far this week 0 but that will change I love my white wine