Options
    Quick check-in before a morning meeting:

LW: 239.4
    CW: 237.6

Loss: 1.8 lbs
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Looks like it has been a month since I checked-in. I hope you all are staying safe and doing well in this crazy time. I've been yo-yo'ing up and down also, Tim. Today was one of the lower points, but Sunday I was 6 pounds heavier. I am getting a fair amount of cardio in but I am spending most of the day sitting and being at home leads to munching.

CWW = 209.3
    LWW = 209.9
    Loss = 0.6
  • Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the snacking, that's been tough for me as well. I've been making progress on the exercise, though: been working out 3-4 times a week and starting to get the energy returns after the initial drudgery of getting back into exercising.

LW: 237.6
    CW: 239.2

Gain: 1.6 lb

Even without the weight loss, I'm starting to trim down a bit and my pants are fitting better.
  • jonathanlankford2020
    Options
    Just got the premium app MyFitnessPal and MapMyRun. Looking for motivational news to fill my news feed on the app. Know literally no one else with my goal of losing weight.

CW: 185lbs ( I think... a more reliable scale in on order to be delivered)
    Goal: 165lbs

Been at it for 7 days.

BTW. From Nashville, USA, but live in HCMC, Vietnam.
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Welcome, Jonathan! This has been a good group to be part of for me since I joined them (they've been going for years before I got here). Pretty quiet lately, but it goes in waves. Seems like we've all been a little out of our normal routine during the COVID-19 timeframe.

LW: 239.2
    CW: 238.0

Loss: 1.2 lbs

I'm getting into a rut with my evening snacking, but I've been active enough to offset that just barely. If I rein that in, I should be able to start making real progress again.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Howdy men! Pardon my hiatus from the Men on a Mission group the last few months. I appreciate you guys sticking around even though I was in hiding.

I have been crazy busy both at work and on home projects on my weekends. I hope you all are surviving these crazy times. Are you all still working??

Anyways, I got on the scale this weekend and was fully expecting to be north of the 340 mark. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had only gained a few pounds.

Jonathanlankford - A belated welcome aboard!! Wow, you live in Vietnam? That is so cool. I was born in Nha Trang. My mom was Vietnamese and my dad an American soldier. We moved to the states in 1968. My mom had been back a few times before she passed. I've never been back. Again, welcome!!

I hope you all are well and have a fantastic week!!

LW 329.4
    CW 332.8
    Gain 3.4

zd9dzayv3axt.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Went to the family cabin for Memorial Day and made plenty of not great eating choices. Been back on track the last couple of days being home and planning to keep that running.

LW: 238.0
    CW: 239.0

Gain 1.0 lb

Tim, any fun home projects going? I picked up a porch swing a neighbor was getting rid of and refinished it. Turned out pretty nice. Posted it over on Craftisian (FKA WoodWorkingWeb).
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I'm going to have to check out your porch swing. I haven't been on Craftisian in quite a while. I've been working on my usual flags and coin displays a bit. My big project has been a water feature in our backyard. The submersible lights just came in this week which I'll put in this weekend. Here is a photo.
    d3xofyaoi3yt.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Wow Tim, impressive water feature!

Welcome, Jonathan!

I have not posted for a month, so I've been somewhat inconsistent. I am still keeping up on the exercise, but have not been paying attention to my eating. I will weigh myself on Thursday or Friday and check-in with that weight. Right now my goal is just to get back to tracking what I eat. Working from home during this Covid-19 has led to a lot more snacking and quite a few extra glasses of wine at dinner.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    LW 332.8
    CW 334.4
    Gain 1.6 :'(
  • dbw1976
    Options
    CWW = 210.8
    LWW = 209.3
    Gain = 1.5
  • tdonlin
    Options
    ^$*!#, continuing in the wrong direction!

LW 334.4
    CW 334.6
    Gain 0.2
  • dbw1976
    Options
    CWW = 210.1
    LWW = 210.8
    Loss = 0.7
  • Horstbc
    Options
    The yard looks awesome, Tim! I spent the last few weekends refinishing my deck and managed to lose a couple pounds in the process. Switched from paint to stain so it took a lot of sanding.

LW: 239.0
    CW: 236.8

Loss: 2.2 lbs
  • dbw1976
    Options
    LWW = 210.1
    CWW = 210.4
    Gain = 0.3
  • dbw1976
    Options
    LWW = 210.4
    CWW = 209.0
    LOSS = 1.4
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy guys,

I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable Independence Day. I spent the long weekend working on my daughter's house doing all sorts of outdoor projects. If I was smart, I would have weighed myself afterwards as I'm sure I left a lot of my weight in her backyard!!
    ofjcz2un57oj.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in.
    LWW = 209.0
    CWW = 210.1
    Gain = 1.1

Still yo-yo'ing around 210.
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Happy late Independence Day! Been sick for the past week or so but was going steadily on the eating and exercising before that (other than the holiday weekend).

LW: 236.8
    CW: 234.6

Loss: 2.2 lbs
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Guys,

Horstbc, Sorry to hear you've been sick and hope you are now feeling better. Nice loss on the last couple of weeks though!

I had a virtual doctor visit with a new doc last Friday. Told me I needed to cut all carbs and sugars out of my diet. Damn quack, looks like I'm looking for a new doctor! Just kidding. My wife is going to try and focus on making dishes along the lines of the Mediterranean diet. We'll see how I do over the next month or so.

I did manage a slight loss this last week though.

Hope you all are doing well.

LW 336
    CW 335.2
    Loss 0.8

xcljhvd1kxeg.jpg