Replies

• dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in.

LWW =211.7
    CWW = 210.5
    Loss = 1.2
    At least I'm down this week. Need to pay attention to the weekends.

Welcome back toddhbrown!

Tim - hope your doctor visit went well.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hola Gents!!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Love it when ALL of us are posting losses for the week. My favorite kind of week. Great job everyone!

L/W 327.9
    C/W 327.2
    Loss 0.7

xxfbqo3tmgrj.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This is from last Friday (10/18) since I haven't weighed in this week yet.

LW: 232.8
    CW: 230.4

Loss: 2.4 lbs

I lost weight since my last post and gained a new son! He was born on 10/8 and that's been where my time and energy has been going this month.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Horstbc wrote: »

I lost weight since my last post and gained a new son! He was born on 10/8 and that's been where my time and energy has been going this month.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I am so happy and excited for you. Also, congrats on the loss this week! :)
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy guys!

Just me and Horst this week. He had a GREAT week. New baby boy and he lost a few pounds. Awesome job and huge Congrats to him and his family.

I took a little stumble. Went out to dinner and wasn't as good as I should have been when ordering. The weather was also pretty crappy and limited any outdoor activities. I also didn't drink nearly as much water as I could have. I'll have to redouble my efforts to reverse this poor week.

L/W 327.2
    C/W 329.5
    Total 2.3 pound gain :s

e49zd8fnngij.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Horst, Congratulations on your new son!

Missed checking in last week, but I had a pretty good two weeks.

LWW = 210.5
    CWW = 206.1
    Loss = 4.4

Thats over two weeks. I was better at not going overboard last weekend.
  • jmdawg
    jmdawg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been up and down for a couple of weeks now. I seem to do really good through the week and then mess it up on the weekend. Struggling to stay on track.

Had a couple of bad days but staying on track.

LW: 306.8
    CW: 304.8
    Loss: 2
  • tdonlin
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello Men!

I hope life is treating you all well! Everyone was able to post a loss this week, Woo Hoo!!! Congrats to Dave and jmdawg on great losses!!

This time of year always seems to get the best of me. I'm hoping I can keep myself in check and not overdo it too bad.

As you all have noticed, I've been posting the chart up an Wednesdays. It is easier for me to do these charts at work where I have 2 monitors and it's just plain easier. I work 4-10s and have Fridays off. Since about mid October until the end of the year, I also have to take every Thursday off (plus a few other miscellaneous days) as use it or lose it time.

After the new year begins, I'm hoping to be more consistent on maybe everyone getting me their updates by Sunday and I can post on Mondays. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully, well get some New Years resolution guys in that stick around awhile too.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend!!

L/W 329.5
    C/W 328.6
    Loss 0.9

7mcpq3v3cwfv.jpg

• Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Gained a little bit over the past two weeks (I was actually higher last week and forgot to post).

LW: 230.4
    CW: 233.4

Gain: 3 lbs

Going to focus on logging my foods again for this stretch while it’s getting snowy and I’m not sleeping as much. Both of those can make me slide on my healthy eating, so hopefully logging helps me focus.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    CWW = 205.7
    LWW = 206.1
    Loss = 0.4
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here's mine. I'm hoping to be below 320 by New Years. I think that at any other time of year this would be much easier. It's only 6 pounds, but I'm trying to be realistic with the holidays ahead. Hope I can keep my focus!!

LW 328.6
    CW 326
    Loss 2.6
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here you go Men! Let's keep our motivation up and make it through the holidays. We got this!!!

q53omax9f5c4.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Dammit!! 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

LW 326
    CW 328.3
    Gain 2.3

6vorn5xcjd8g.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Tim - two steps back one step forward fits me this week.

CWW = 207.2
    LWW = 205.7
    Gain = 1.5

Good luck on the goal for the New Year. I guess I should set a goal of getting below 200 by the New Year.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    At least it's a loss this week.

Dave, we can do this!

LW 328.3
    CW 327.2

Loss 1.19r9m6m1lv7a7.jpg
  • tdonlin
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Good morning Guys!

I hope you all had a Great Thanksgiving! I was blessed to have been able to spend mine with family and everyone is in good health.

I totally expected to have gained at least a couple of pounds this last week. I was blown away when I stepped on the scale and saw a loss.

LW 327.2
    CW 326.4
    Loss 0.8

rrv8ckqx317f.jpg

• dbw1976
    Options
    I had a great Thanksgiving. My mother was out to visit from Indiana and my daughter came home from California. We had a very nice time. And, I even lost a pound. Tim - congrats on your loss also!

LWW = 207.2
    CWW = 206.2
    Loss = 1.0

• dbw1976
    Options
    I have told myself (and my wife) that if I reach my goal weight of 180, I will get a tattoo. Now, I've never really wanted a tattoo, and I'm not sure exactly where on my body it would go or what it would be, but it seems like a good motivator. Does anybody have any suggestions?
  • tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    I have told myself (and my wife) that if I reach my goal weight of 180, I will get a tattoo. Now, I've never really wanted a tattoo, and I'm not sure exactly where on my body it would go or what it would be, but it seems like a good motivator. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I personally don't have any tattoos either. Both my kids are covered in them though. I vote on a Tramp Stamp!! :D
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    LWW = 206.2
    CWW = 206.7
    Gain = 0.5

Not so much progress.

Hmm. . . a tramp stamp, I'll think on it. Apparently I have a lot of time, cuz I'm not making much progress.