!Daily Check In Here! Week 1: Nov 16-21

Options
1234568»

Replies

• carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Today will be my 6th day of Ripped :bigsmile: Have to take it wasy today becasue my knee has been bothering me...not sure what I did...:frown: But will still keep going just modfiy my movements that involve my knee. ~
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W1D3 DONE!! So Mondays are my rest days. Im going to do 6 days of each level before I move on :smile:
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 6 done! On to week 2 tomorrow!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D5 and D6 of week 1 done today. Didn't work out yesterday because my hip was really really bothering me. Still tender, but feeling a bit better. On to week 2 tomorrow.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    One day late for my Tuesday workout!!

Week 1 RI 30 done.

(I'll post in the next thread later today for when I've done my first week 2 workout :) )
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post last night.
    D5 & D6 done. Probably won't workout tomorrow but I will be walking a parade in the morning, and not sure about Friday. I will be shopping all night Thusday into Friday, I will need to sleep at some point. I love Black Friday!!!!!
  • SmileyJ23
    Options
    W1D4 DONE!!!!! Now off to my intervals
  • SmileyJ23
    Options
    Week 1 Day 5 DONE!!! One more day and then I'm moving on to week 2!! I've given myself a sneak preview and I'm excited about the new moves that I am seeing!!

I may start week2 tomorrow. Do my last day of W1 in the morning after i wake and my D1 of W2 tomorrow evening.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!:drinker:
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Got a good workout in yesterday, Nov. 23, which would of been Day 3 of week 2. Haven't made it done to the basement yet today. Definitely will be there in the morning for Day 4. Hate missing a day.
  • Velks39
    Options
    Day 4 of week #2.........COMPLETE! Feeling stronger and toner after each workout!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    NEW PLACE TO POST DAILY CHECK INS: THE THREAD IS CALLED:

!DAILY CHECK IN HERE NO MATTER WHAT WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU ARE ON!

THAT WAY WE ALL STAY TOGETHER

:smile:
  • Velks39
    Options
    Never got a chance to workout today, pretty bummed about it :cry: . Hosted a family Christmas all day and still have some company. So anxious for tomorrow once everyone leaves so I can workout!

Is everybody moving on to week #3?
    Is anyone going to do week #2 again?

Just curious, dreading for it to be over so soon.
  • Velks39
    Options
    Day 4 of week #2.........COMPLETE! Feeling stronger and toner after each workout!!! :happy:
  • Laureen74
    Laureen74 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of week #1