What Kind of Dog Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    <-- 2 female dogs, Tasha and Chloe. Tasha is a dachshund/husky mix (yeah, we're not sure how that worked out LOL), and Chloe is a beagle/jack russel mix. Both were shelter dogs and the best dogs I've ever had!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have three Husky's and a black lab
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    I have a rarer breed, a Samoyed. idk if any of yall have heard of that breed? After the summer, I plan on getting another dog. Prob not a Samoyed though. Mine was so expensive! But both his parents were show dog champions..
    My Alaskan Malamute is "dating" the Samoyed across the street.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My Baby Puggle Pug beagle mix Mugsy Malone..:love:

DSCN0026.jpg
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mine is a shorkie tzu. Half yorkie. Half Shih tzu. Full feisty. What breed is your dog?

Me Too!! Aren't they the best. Tho I refer to mine as a shorkie :heart:
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I like big mutts... Oliver (white and black) is half boxer and, we think, part rottweiler and part lab. Max (brown) is a true Heinz 57. He isn't what we thought he was or what we were told he was. We had his DNA done and he's part boxer, rottweiler, Australian shepherd, cocker spaniel, dalmation, and chow chow. :)
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    I like big mutts... Oliver (white and black) is half boxer and, we think, part rottweiler and part lab. Max (brown) is a true Heinz 57. He isn't what we thought he was or what we were told he was. We had his DNA done and he's part boxer, rottweiler, Australian shepherd, cocker spaniel, dalmation, and chow chow. :)
    :laugh:
    OMG Becky, look at her mutt!
    I like big mutts and I cannot lie, you otha brothaz can't deny... when a girl walks in with an ittybitty waist and a big dog in yo face,..
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    My two amazing Italian Chihuahuas- 5 year old Bruno Owen who is chocolate brown and white speckled and almost 8 year old Stella Blue who is cream and fawn! Bruno is my Velcro Dog and Stella is Miss Independent! :-)
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My Baby Puggle Pug beagle mix Mugsy Malone..:love:

DSCN0026.jpg

Awwwh baby picures! So sweet!
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • deb_jones
    deb_jones Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've alway had poodles or a poodle mix because of my allergies. RIght now, I have two poodles and a cockapoo.
  • blackjax007
    Options
    I have three dogs. Our oldest Bella is a hound mix that was a rescue when she was around 5 years old. She is now 13. Then we have two energetic Australian Shepherds. Harley the red tri is 11 months old and Jax the black tri is 2 years old.
  • Fairieluv77
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the group. I have a 3 year old French Bull dog named Zoey.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I have 2. One is a Cortriever (Corgi & Retreiver Mix) and the other is a Chierrier (Chihuahua and Terrier Mix). They are both so lovable. Below is a picture of both of them. They are completely inseparable.

yll88v9nkxab8ybe2z4.jpg
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I have 2. One is a Cortriever (Corgi & Retreiver Mix) and the other is a Chierrier (Chihuahua and Terrier Mix). They are both so lovable. Below is a picture of both of them. They are completely inseparable.

yll88v9nkxab8ybe2z4.jpg

He looks like my CJ!

524081_241784485942999_150180514_n.jpg
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

yll88v9nkxab8ybe2z4.jpg

He looks like my CJ!

524081_241784485942999_150180514_n.jpg

Your CJ is adorable. So cute...
  • sandilee27
    sandilee27 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old Boston Terrier and a 2 year old Pug.
  • anie8989
    anie8989 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. New to this group, but I'd love to share my pets. My boyfriend and I recently got a house of our own and expanded our little family with a car, named ralphie. He's a cool cat and it's weird too. But we now also have a 5 month old pure bred black lab who is already 70lbs!!!!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have two poodles. conqueror of furparents space(bed, sofa,carseat)
  • ConstanceMarieRuff
    Options
    Mine is a full blooded Pomeranian. (: