What Kind of Dog Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• Shalva
    Shalva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We have 9 dogs here
    5 goldens (Bing, Connie, Emmett, Connor and Kaelyn), 3 Flat Coats (Meir, Shalva and Cuinn) and an Irish Wolfhound (Natalie)

They range in age from 9 mos. (Natalie the wolfhound) to 11 years (Connor - Golden)
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    We have two pugs. A black puppy named Drogo and a fawn 2 year old named ...( wait for it.....)...Otis... :)
  • emilyedwards10
    Options
    We have a german shepherd & a miniature pinscher

both rotten as can be!
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 dogs:

Anya, Belgian Tervuren, 3.5 years old, my certified airscent/cadaver search partner
    Kivu, Belgian Sheepdog, 3 years old, my other certified airscent/cadaver search patner
    Filah, Belgian Tervuren, 8 years old, couch potatoe

Anya910-250x205.jpg
    AnyaHeadProfileFeb09-405x255.jpg

KivuNorm910-259x177.jpg

FilahHead1-192x250.jpg

BTW, to post images, type [ img ] then copy in the photo's address here [ /img ] take spaces out

Jillian

15449148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • marytf
    marytf Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    German Shepherd... my 4th! :heart:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier named Oswald and a Siberian Husky - Poodle mix named Harley Quinn. They are my babies and I wouldn't trade them for anything! Ozzy was my roommate/man-of-the-house for a year when my husband was deployed and last year when he came home we added Harley to the family, she'll be a year in February.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I have three dogs.

We have a Staffordshire Terrier - she was from an "oopsie" litter. My husband got her for us after our American Bulldog was poisoned. I sure didn't want another dog but glad he got her against my wishes. :) She'll be 4 in September.

We also have a Boston Terrier - he's a rescue, someone left him in a garage in a kennel w/ no food/water. So he had some minor food/attention issues, but he's fully adjusted and a little terror now. LOL Mator will be 1 in February.

We also have a Lhasa Apso/Chihuahua/Maltese mix...yea, she's from an accident litter as well. She's not much to look at but she has a great personality, very happy-go-lucky. Emily will be 3 in March.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options

We also have a Lhasa Apso/Chihuahua/Maltese mix...yea, she's from an accident litter as well. She's not much to look at but she has a great personality, very happy-go-lucky. Emily will be 3 in March.

I would love to see that dog! LOL I have a friend with a chihuahua/rottweiler mix... that's an odd looking dog too
  • Chip10k
    Chip10k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have three crazy shih tzus! Zoe, Sadie and Sophie. Each have their own personality and are so loving. :heart:
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    I have a Golden Retriever, a "Georgia Brown Dog" (mixed breed) and an Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler).
  • onerottndog
    Options
    Brenin is my Rottweiler/Doberman mix. We are a registered and certified therapy in Maine...we are also a READ team in my area and we go to the local school to work with children that have difficulties reading.

Madison is my baaaaaby and she acts that way too. She a companion dog as she doesn't have the qualifications to do what Brenini does.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I have 4 dogs. A chihuahua (Chico)....he's the meanest of the bunch!!!, 2 rat terriers (Ellie and Buster)...those two are just plain crazy, and my baby boy the Bernese Mountain Dog (Max)...who doesn't have a mean bone in his body. My car was stolen on Friday and he didn't even bark at the thieves!!!

Max.jpg
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Bonnie is an American Pitbull Terrier. She is sable colored with a white chest. I adopted her out of the Newark NJ Humane Society. She had been abused (used as a bait dog and forced bred). In spite of her prior life, she is sweet and gentle, and loves her people. And we love her!
  • blueyez74
    blueyez74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pound puppies! My "old man" is Buddy, who is a black lab mix around 110 lbs. and is 13 years old. My second is Scout who is a German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix who is about to be 6 and around 75 lbs, and last but not least Sergeant Major who is a smaller Shephard mix around 50 lbs. and is 2 years old (he loves going hiking with myself and the kids). love them all and they definitely have their own personalities. In addition to the pups, we have a 3 year old Tortoiseshell Cat who we adopted off a farm (semi-feral) and a bearded dragon named Tank, who is about 18 inches long and is spoiled living in a 200 gallon terrarium.
  • blueyez74
    Options
    He is a handsome dog! Sorry to hear about your car being stolen, I hope they find it!
  • blueyez74
    Options
    Gorgeous dogs! would love to hear more about your line of work!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

I would love to see that dog! LOL I have a friend with a chihuahua/rottweiler mix... that's an odd looking dog too

Chihuahua/rotty? Yikes! lol

My aunt used to have a Cihuahua/Cocker Spaniel mix - that poor dog was sooo confused. He never knew if he wanted to be a naughty dog or a good dog! ;)
  • robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Brown one s finnsh Spitz the white spoted one is her son mixed with Akita

IMG_20120127_135319.jpg
    Any one know how to size them
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have two King Charles Cavaliers, well I have three right now but one is a long term house mate while her owner looks for a place to live out of state.
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have two crazy and sweet basenjis: Roxy (3) and Baxter (2). Love them to death