What Kind of Dog Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, sweet. Almost got a French Bulldog before I saw my chihuahua.:flowerforyou:
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My dog is an Australian Cattle Dog / English Shep mix. VERY smart! Great cow dog, frisbee dog, helps with the horses and keeps the farm critter free and he loves his momma!
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have a Japanese Chin and he's the most adorable little gentleman ever.
  • McLuvin2011
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have a Pit bull :)
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have a Black Labrador princess. She can be seen in my profile pic!
  • jeepgirl4ever
    Options
    I have a spoiled rotten boxer named Gus. Pure white with a brown patch on one eye. He looks like the dog from The Little Rascals. I love love love him!!!
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year young Chi~Weinie named Ozzy, He is named after Ozzy Osbourne...
    He is very spoiled, and is my WHOLE :heart: .. and is extremely smart... :flowerforyou:
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have two cavies!

You can never have just one.:smile:
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have three lovely chihuahuas, all with very different personalities, but love each other just the same. =)
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have six amazing dogs. Who I miss very very much. Three of them are blue heelers; Cowgirl, Billy the Kid and Butch Cassidy, One half blue heeler and german shepard ( Jesse James), Black and Tan Bloodhound (Bufford T Justice) and the oldest of them all Bassett Hound (Zazoo). I am currently deployed and I have a wonderful son that has been taking care of all my critters while I am gone. All I can say; I will be home real soon doggies, hang in there.....
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Oldest to youngest:

Kountry girl is a full Pomeranian

Daughter to Kountry: Summer Rain is a Pom-Chi

Kelly Bean is a Border Collie/Australian Shep (In profile pic)

And yes Im silly by having them have middle names. :tongue:

OH and my two cats that are literally husband and wife b/c they had a litter a few years ago: Oreo (male) and Phoebe (female)
  • EinTX
    EinTX Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have six amazing dogs. Who I miss very very much. Three of them are blue heelers; Cowgirl, Billy the Kid and Butch Cassidy, One half blue heeler and german shepard ( Jesse James), Black and Tan Bloodhound (Bufford T Justice) and the oldest of them all Bassett Hound (Zazoo). I am currently deployed and I have a wonderful son that has been taking care of all my critters while I am gone. All I can say; I will be home real soon doggies, hang in there.....

Your pack will be so happy to get their leader back home, hope it isn't to much longer for you. I, personally, have two pugs and I'm "fostering" a boxer. Ebony is a little black female pug, Peanut is a tan boy pug, and Reyna is a brindle boxer. I have Reyna for my daughter but I don't foresee her leaving our pack any time soon. Apartments are just not to receptive of large dogs. But she's in good hands and my grandkids are at my house most weekends anyway so she isn't even seperated from them all that much.
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options

I salute you, serve with pride and stay safe.
  • Jenn638
    Jenn638 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    a super adorable lazy min poodle. :)
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have 2 beautiful apricot Miniature Poodles (Bianca and Bentley) <3<3<3
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Staffie mix :-)
  • jgryder7332
    Options
    A black lab named Gracie - 8 year old brat who is loved dearly
  • soontobeslim01
    soontobeslim01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A handsome English springer spaniel called Duke:love:
  • moeviegrl
    moeviegrl Posts: 52
    Options
    I have a Brittany Spaniel named Jethro. He is my baby!!!

IMAG0033_phixr_1.jpg

259885_107479216012237_100002504781714_68390_759.jpg
  • crawr0620
    Options
    I'm a chihuahua breeder. I have 14 chihuahuas (no, I dont breed them all. Most of them are altered, lol) and 8 chihuahua puppies under 6 weeks old. I also have 5 cats (a bengal, manx, bob tail, and 2 tabbys)