• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    This is Fizzgig:
    5650072_3966.jpg
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old Jack Russell who is currently snoring his head off. :)
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old Boston Terrier Poodle cross named Diesel. He's a bit of a handful and very sensitive. Alexis is my 2.5 year old long haired chihuahua that loves her blanket.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Westie 9 years old
    Cairn 7 years old
    TeaCup Yorkie, 4 years old
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This is Fizzgig:
    5650072_3966.jpg

Aw, what a cutie
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have two boston terriers and a boston/pug mix.
  • Dundreggen
    Dundreggen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We have 3 JRTs, 2 long haired whippets and a rescue BC I breed and we work with rescue. Our dogs compete in all sorts of dogs sports like obedience, agility, earth dog, racing and more. A few do film/commercial work too. We also have 3 horses.

Edited.. all my pics are too big.. they take up too much space on this forum. So here is a link to a bunch of pics of my guys that are recent :)http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd125/Grey-Run/fall 2011/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

And kudos to those with mutts and mixes who are brave enough not to have to make up cutsie names and admit that mutts ROCK lol!!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    We have a 15-1/2 yo pit/terrier mix named Chavalita, she is a love, but age is slowing her way down. 3 Schkieperkie/Catahula/Healer mixed Frodo, Saffie and Britchie and the newest member is Cody a 3-1/2 yo Border collie/American cattle dog that pretty much is my co-dependent shadow. Thats what they call him at work. The Rottie in the profile is my Sister in-laws. His name is Moose and we bonded. He left us a couple years ago, but I love that picture cause it was a bbq and we both knew something on that grill was for us! :-)
  • Dundreggen
    Dundreggen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A pair of jack russells - one short leg, one parsons.

Awesome!!

Just so you know the JRT breed standard calls for JRTs to have long legs too ;) The short legged dogs are registered as russell terriers these days with the UKC. (Unless you are in Australia, for some reason their JRTs have a bit shorter legs.. but nothing like the short legs of the shorties or puddin JRTs) Though they are all JRT type dogs. (the only difference between a PRT and a JRT is that the PRT standard is narrower and politics)

Regardless of leg length JRTs are the best :D
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The first dog I remember from birth to 7 or 8 was a mix breed of German Shep/Black Lab name Abby. She passed away in 1992 from old age. From 10 to 19 we had a mix breed of German Shep/Collie name Princess. She we putted her down in 2003 because the bones in her sinus cavity were breaking and she couldn't breathe or see. From 11 to 26 we had a mix breed of German Shep/Dobermin name Merry. She was put down in 2010 because her back legs were so bad and she was throwing up blood and hardly eating. From 27 to now we have a mix breed of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/Japanese Chin mix name Sassy.

So I have had a total of 4 dogs growing up from birth til now.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I have 1 year old female chihuahua named princess :)

My Chihuahua will be 2 in April and her name is Princess too!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<< A Golden Retriever called Kim.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Shih Tzu/Bichon mix.
    He's 7 months old (:
    8707694_4123.jpg
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    Rottie, Labrador/basset hound mix and a cocker spaniel.
  • quarkenstein
    quarkenstein Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    German Shepherd/Border collie mix...

He looks like a german shepherd, except for the border collie white spot on the front and floppy ears :)
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Pure bred Shih tzu puppy going on 6 months on the 4th. ^-^ Soooo cute. her name is Mocha.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Jericho, an Enlish Mastiff! He's the biggest baby ever!
  • clindstrom520
    clindstrom520 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2 chihuahuas named Lily Bell and Jimmy Dean =)

P.S. Been trying to post a pic but it's not working.
  • Quatopygia
    Quatopygia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful border collie!