What Kind of Dog Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a pitadore, aka a red nose pit and chocolate lab mix, a black lab mutt, oh and a cat who thinks he is a dog as well as
    another cat.

I love that so many people have pitties!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Molly is a 5 1/2 year old husky mix. Here is her halloween picture :happy:

100_0162.jpg
  • kt4ever
    Options
    I have 4 Norwich Terriers and 1 Brussels Griffon. Rusty and Ruby, their pups Teddie and Annabelle. Nicki the BG.
  • kt4ever
    Options
    I have 4 Norwich Terriers and 1 Brussels Griffon. Rusty and Ruby, their pups Teddie and Annabelle. Nicki the BG.
    Almost forgot our cat Tootsie, never in the same place as the dogs. I think they would kill her if they caught her. She was here long before them
  • FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    Options

aww norwiches are so cute
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Libland ..........Ahh, such a cute picture!!
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    my baby boy, Kirby, is a 6 year old boxer mix. my baby girl, Ziggy, is a 2 year old beagle mix. DH and I had a cat named Kitty, who was 15 years old when she went to the Rainbow Bridge on 3/29/10. She was diabetic and hyperthyroid. I miss her, but I love my 2 fur children very much.
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have four. All rescues and LOVE LOVE them.

Penny- 12 yr old chi/daushand mix. She is our 12# alpha dog
    Lexie- 8 yr old St Bernard
    Bones- 2 yr old Great Pyrenees
    Lucy- appx 3 yrs old "attention hound" (have no idea her mix!)
  • Supercatie80
    Supercatie80 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I have two Golden Retrievers. Pinky Possum and PJ. They just turned 13 and are litter mates.
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a cockapoo- Cockerspanial Poodle Mix. I love him to pieces as he loves me for who I am and is always there for me :) How do we post pictures on here to share?
  • alynk
    alynk Posts: 27
    Options
    I have an American Bulldog/Bull Mastiff- Memphis who is 140lbs and our puppy, Lucy (just turned 1) is a Saint Bernard/Lab and is about 100lbs. Both rescues and both AMAZING! I can't imagine life without them. I would post pics but I cant' figure out how! :happy:
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    The dog's photos are in my profile pics.

I have a retired racer. His racing name was Hey Dale, we call him Dale. http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=i8P5JN&d=Hey+Dale&x=21&y=13 . His stats from the another racing group were lost but in total he had 118 races. It took him 5 or 6 months to adjust to life off the track, even today he still surprises me as his personality evolves. He is as sweet and gentle as possible.

My little guy is DannyBoy. DannyBoy is a dachshund rescue from the pound. I've never seen a dog adapt to a family so quickly as this incredibly smart little guy. He explored the house when we got home then went to the back door and cried to go out for a pee. He slept through the night without a whimper, and in the morning did the 'morning mile' with me and Dale like he'd been doing it his whole life.

We also have a cat, Walter. It's Walter's world we all just living in it. He says, "Dance puppets, dance."
  • pfousek
    pfousek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Two beautiful dogs. A Weimaraner who just turned 1, Lucy. And a white Shepherd/English setter mix, Aspen.:happy: :happy:
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    There are two members of Royalty that I have gaurdianship over Lord Marley the Mooch Monster a Black Lab/Beagel and Queen Annie May a Black Great Dane.
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a 1 year old English Bulldog named Mosley.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Rottweilers, both 5 years old and 120#'s each. BIG Kids!:laugh:

Yay!!! I have 2 Rotties. Both rescues one about 5 years old at 92 lbs, the other about 7 at 82 lbs. Mine are little kids!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Veronica1332
    Options
    <
    English Bulldog (Goomba)
    and a Boston Terrier (Keiko) my babies! :)
  • Veronica1332
    Options
    English Bulldog and Bostonm Terrier
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    A pair of jack russells - one short leg, one parsons.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    This is Buster. He looks kind of mean, but there's not a mean bone in him
    (unless he sees a cat from a distance - up close, no problem).
    Sharpei mix with ???
    2006Buster-1-1.jpg