What Kind of Dog Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have a Chihuahua. He is 10 years old, weighs 6 pounds, and gets a lot of exercise with me. I wish I could put a pic on here but it seems too complicated for now.
  • sjiphone
    sjiphone Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have an Italian Greyhound. She is 9 years lot and just under 10 lbs. She is featured on my weight loss bar.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    538772_3735062175690_1250146468_33616907_1794406988_n.jpg
  • Fireiris
    Fireiris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have 5 rescue Chihuahuas and two rescue cats! They are the loves of my life!

Dogs:
    Angel
    Beanz
    Jessie
    Nicky
    Chisee

Cats:
    Beau Beau
    Domino
  • jmseeyore
    jmseeyore Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oliver is a terrier-poo. He's a cute dog, but has a bottomless pity of a stomach!
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    The newest pup, Leah....13 week old Bernese Mountain Dog!
    LeLe.jpg
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have a mini poodle named Freddie!!
  • jen_ferrante
    jen_ferrante Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 4 dogs! My oldest is a 12 year old Brittany/Lab, a 10 year old Lab/Dalmation, 3 year old deaf white Boxer and a 9 month old white Boxer. I guess, in addition to being addicted to food, I'm also addicted to dogs! :blushing:
  • jen_ferrante
    Options
    How adorable!
  • jen_ferrante
    Options
    One of my dogs is a Brittany/Lab mix. She looks more Lab but acts more Brittany. She's my first, and at 12 years old, I'm cherishing every moment I have with her. Enjoy every second you have with him!
  • jen_ferrante
    Options
    ...and I thought my 4 were a lot! God bless you!
  • jen_ferrante
    Options
    my pug and the 2 pug shi-tzu mixes
    untitled.jpg

the shi-tzu
    75080_10150298014360691_733955690_15760983_656911_n.jpg

The Weimaraner
    kayla.jpg

and the weimaraner lab mix
    molly.jpg

They're all adorable!!!
  • karikitten67
    Options
    I have:

5 Pomeranians
    1 Alaskan Klee-Kai (toy Siberian Husky)
    1 Belgian/German Shepherd
    1 full size Siberian Husky
    5 cats
    and 4 sugar gliders :)
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Oh my! How many people care for your pack? Are you on a farm?

The most I've ever had is 3 (poodle, min pin, & pom) . Keeping up with all 3 was challenging. Every dog has to be accounted for when we come and go. No dog can slip out of the front door and every dog must be inside at night. I can't imagine having more than 2 dogs per human in the household.
  • rkleine74
    rkleine74 Posts: 19
    Options
    My dog died recently, but he was a Golden Retriever-Chow Chow mix. Best dog ever!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    We lost our Golden Retriever Dylan last September, rather suddenly (he was not yet 9) of cancer. We didn't plan on replacing him so soon, but, well things worked out differently.

So here is our new guy--Marley. Another Golden, he is 10 weeks old. This picture was taken this morning:

IMG_0953.jpg

Oddly enough, Marley is somewhat related to our previous dog. His father and our dog Dylan had the same grandfather. We've had him for 2 weeks. Having the new puppy has wrecked my exercise routine temporarily, but he is a good guy and we are glad to have him.
  • jaclynannette
    Options
    :love: :love: min pin, golden lab, and a black lab....there's also a cat and a horse in that mix too.
  • yehzoe
    yehzoe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 yo red cloud kelpie, like "red dog" but better :)

Love of my life :heart:
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    We lost our Golden Retriever Dylan last September, rather suddenly (he was not yet 9) of cancer. We didn't plan on replacing him so soon, but, well things worked out differently.

So here is our new guy--Marley. Another Golden, he is 10 weeks old. This picture was taken this morning:

IMG_0953.jpg

Oddly enough, Marley is somewhat related to our previous dog. His father and our dog Dylan had the same grandfather. We've had him for 2 weeks. Having the new puppy has wrecked my exercise routine temporarily, but he is a good guy and we are glad to have him.

Best wishes with the new puppy! They are such a labor of love! Marley is so adorable. (Btw condolences on your loss of Dylan).
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year young Chi~Weinie named Ozzy, He is named after Ozzy Osbourne...
    He is very spoiled, and is my WHOLE :heart: .. and is extremely smart... :flowerforyou:

We have an Ozzy too! Not named after Osbourne but everyone thinks so anyway