Replies

• Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    :heart: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :heart:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone...am thankful for so many things!!!!:heart::heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Thanksgiving for all those of you who are celebrating it! It's not Thanksgiving in my world, but you all enjoy your family time together! :flowerforyou:
  • leslyta
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Current Weight 118.0 another 1lb loss

Messurements

Thigh 26
    Waist 38
    Hips 48
    Arm 14
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone (in the States) had a nice Thanksgiving.

I will weigh-in / give measurements either tomorrow or Sunday. Kinda nervous. :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: I definitely exhibited self-control during the holiday, but still splurged a little. I set myself a goal for what I was going to allow myself to eat and managed to stick with it. During our main course, my boyfriend goes, "Um, your plate is 3/4 veggies. You're crazy!" :tongue:

And, I'm slowly pulling myself out of my slump. I'm feeling a bit better these past few days. I think the warm, sunny weather is definitely helping. :smile:

For now, I'm super exhausted. Still have hardly been sleeping. :yawn: Is 9pm too early for bed? Nope! Not tonight!
  • shelly650
    Options
    161.8lbs! A gain but im working on it!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    151.8 for me!

Do you know what that means?!?!?!?!?!? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

*drum roll please....*

I am officially in the "normal weight" range for my height! 152 was the cut-off! :blushing: :smile: :blushing: :bigsmile:

Measurements:
    Chest: 41
    Waist: 38
    Hips: 39.5
    Arms: 12.75
    Thighs: 23.5
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Wow Nevermorex ~ You are doing great!!!!! Congrats:drinker:

I am excited to say my CW is 180.2 which is a loss of almost 2# after a holiday!!! Keep up the good work to the losers...if you gained alittle just get right back to it.....exercise....water....good choices:happy:

Have a good weekend...gotta go figure out my exercise and start with the Christmas decorations:bigsmile:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 225

stayed the same
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Current weight - 82.7lb
    That's a loss of 2.9lb yay me!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi There me again:happy: Hopefully you remember my rambling about my son in the Every 15 minutes program. Well is was finally put on You tube!!!! The film students did the video as their final project. You all know what my son looks like from my last profile pic. He is in the car crash in the front seat of the van..you will see his hand then the bloddy stuff. I feel like the kids did a nice job featuring and explaining the program. Matt is also interviewed a couple of times. You will also see my wonderful real emotional non acting:huh: It is about 18 mins long and a great message for both adults and young drivers!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1bFEo26gJA

If for some reason I didn't cut and paste right you can go to you tube and type in Every 15 minutes Saugus 2011...it will come up:wink:

:heart: :heart: Judy

Wow I have watched it just now and it gave me a lump in my throat! Well done to your son and the other young people who were in it, they did a good job and hopefully it will make people think before drinking and driving x
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 186.8 (lost the 0.4 I gained last week)

Measurements:

Bust: 41 (down 0.5)
    Hips: 40 (down 0.5)
    Thighs: 24 (down 0.5)
    Waist: 37 (down 1.5)
    Arms: 13 (no change since June! :cry: )
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    weight and measurements are no change. Not doing very good with this challenge:(
  • Sugs94
    Options
    151.8 for me!

Do you know what that means?!?!?!?!?!? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

*drum roll please....*

I am officially in the "normal weight" range for my height! 152 was the cut-off! :blushing: :smile: :blushing: :bigsmile:

Measurements:
    Chest: 4
    Waist: 38
    Hips: 39.5
    Arms: 12.75

Congrats!!!!!
    Thighs: 23.5
  • Sugs94
    Options
    CW: 180.2. Loss of 2.4lb this week. Yeah...just need to keep up the momentum....it took me long enough to find it!!!! Hope you all are having a great weekend.
  • azeria
    Options
    You are doing a great job Nevermorex! Keep up the good work and keep those spirits up!

Will do my weigh-in tomorrow and measurements!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well after Thanksgiving & eating bad for a few days & not enough water I'm up to 134 again :( UGH!!
    BUT my measurement in my waist has gone down 2in.
    Waist 31.0 on 11/27/11
    Hips 35.0 on 11/27/11
    Breasts 34.25 on 11/27/11
    Thighs 19.0 on 11/27/11
    Arms 10.75 on 11/27/11
  • azeria
    Options
    Ok, no big change in weight and my measurements all went up from last month. maybe I measure somewhere different each month... I don't know. Not happy, but my weight has gone down since last month and I am still working on getting it to continue to drop!

CW: 194

Bust: 48
    Waist: 44
    Hips: 45
    Arm: 12.5
    Thigh: 23.5

Going in for the last month of this challenge! Time to kick it up a notch! Let's do it!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 279.8