julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Jenn??

Hope she's ok!

Me too x Come back Jenn wherever you are :flowerforyou:
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well I was 134 on Sun & today I'm 131 even!!!!! Started insanity this week & it's working I think!! Finally over the plateau I hope!!!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Well I was 134 on Sun & today I'm 131 even!!!!! Started insanity this week & it's working I think!! Finally over the plateau I hope!!!

Amazing!!! Congratulations, I'm glad you are able to enjoy the fruits of your commitment this week. Woo Hoo!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options

That's great I was going to start insanity this week as well but got side tracked. Looks like I need to start if I want to lose the last of these pounds.:wink:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hey Jenn and everyone
    am back .not great in loss but better as in less pain and more out of the blues.
    I am amazed by everyone
    lots of positive love and thoughts.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I've not exercised this week but I have had a loss which was suprising I was just trying to stay the same.

215.6 is my current weight, just 5lbs till I am on target :)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW:151.8

Same as last week. :ohwell: That's disappointing because I feel like I had a really good week in terms of my eating. I definitely expected a loss. Oh well. It happens.

My scale is being really inconsistent lately, so I had to hop on 3 times. Two times said 151.8, the time in the middle said 150.2, so I went with the higher one. It's always been really reliable and it's not all that old. I changed the battery, but it doesn't seem to have helped. :ohwell:

Back to the hospital for tests tonight which is REALLY inconvenient because I have my comprehensive exam for my Master's degree on Saturday from 9-1 (I'm not done until May, but I'm supposed to take it now since I'll be student teaching next semester). That's not going to be fun having not slept in the hospital tonight! :grumble: :frown:
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options

I meant to say HOORAY!!! for that ! :)

I am checking in also today
    CW: 155.6......last week it was 158.4 after thanksgiving so super excited today!!
    I dont know if I turned in my measurements last week or not but I took them this morning and they are the same..Hope you all are having a great Holiday season and getting ready for Christmas!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Anyone heard from Jen yet? Starting to worry :frown:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Not sure where Jenn is...she is logging in:smile:

CW 178.5...............yippee 3.5 from my CCC goal:bigsmile:

Have a Good Day
    Judy
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I sent Jenn a PM yesterday or the day before and haven't gotten a response yet, although she logged in. I hope everything is ok with her litle one! :ohwell: :heart:

Judy - awesome! so happy for you!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Not sure where Jenn is...she is logging in:smile:

CW 178.5...............yippee 3.5 from my CCC goal:bigsmile:

Have a Good Day
    Judy
    Good job!!!!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW: 179.4. An 8 oz weight loss. I hope I have kicked the 180's to the curb for the last time!!!! Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    You are so sweet. I have two kids. My son turned 9 last Sunday and my daughter is 4. I take one day at a time. God gets me through and has put awesome people in my life that makes things easier. I always want to be the kind of mom that my kids can be proud of. Thank you for the kind words. They meant a lot to me.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 179.4. An 8 oz weight loss. I hope I have kicked the 180's to the curb for the last time!!!! Hope everyone is having a good day.

It's not 8oz, it's eight-tenths of a pound! :)