Replies

• kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Not sure where Jenn is...she is logging in:smile:

CW 178.5...............yippee 3.5 from my CCC goal:bigsmile:

Have a Good Day
    Judy

Awesome job Judy!! My weigh in day is tomorrow & I am working to stay up with you. It would be so cool for us both to meet our goal at the same time. What an awesome Christmas present!!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I think I was losing water weight until the last .4 lbs since I was 131.4 before thxgiving
    But today I'm 129.8....yea I weigh several times a wk
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!! I hope you are all doing well!!! Seems like we are losing some steam with less people logging in:frown: Remember we are in this together...so post and get support...this is a rough time of year for all of us..either emotional or just having too much fun eating and drinking:drinker: Try to make a plan and stick to it the best you can...sometimes a huge victory is getting through this time of year and staying the same!

I found a ring I was wearing the LAST time I lost weight. I bought it to remind me of my goals and have put it back on for good. It says "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" I think I am around the 500th mile:laugh: Take it one step at a time.

Also don't forget the $5 per week!!! What are you going to buy???? I think I will buy a cute jacket at an after Christmas sale:flowerforyou:

What is your exercise plan today and tomorrow????? I forced myself to take yesterday off....I almost went to the gym..I swear something is wrong with me...I have found I love exercise, I guess it's that strong feeling I have..along with some compliments :wink: It's a beautiful day today so I think I will go for a run at the park.... Tomorrow I think I will go for a weight class at the gym.

I hope you have a good weekend......Thinking of you Jenn...Hope you are doing OK!!!!

:heart: Judy
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Not sure where Jenn is...she is logging in:smile:

CW 178.5...............yippee 3.5 from my CCC goal:bigsmile:

Have a Good Day
    Judy

Awesome job Judy!! My weigh in day is tomorrow & I am working to stay up with you. It would be so cool for us both to meet our goal at the same time. What an awesome Christmas present!!

Thanks Kristi ~ I hope we make it too!!! I am going to keep our challenge in my mind to make it!!! WE can do it!! And losing at Christmas time!!!!! Will feel like winning the lottery......(almost)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Totally ROCKED my comprehensive exam for my Master's degree this morning. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I busted out a solid 21 pages to three million-part questions in 3.5 hours... I think my hands are going to fall off from typing so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :blushing:

Unfortunately, I'm spending tonight until Sunday night in the hospital for tests and baseline evaluations. :grumble: :frown: Hospital food... ehhh... it's not as good for you as you'd think being that they are trying to make people healthy. Not looking forward to it at all. I'm so TIRED of this! :explode: :explode: :angry: :mad:

Oh well!

I hope you all are doing well! It's sad we aren't hearing from everyone. I know this is a difficult time for weight loss, but we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Jenn - I hope you are ok and your little one is ok. Hope to hear from you soon! :flowerforyou:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 186.2 (down 0.6)

Just started using a Bodybugg... we'll see if I have the same success that Craft's having with it! :)

Oh, and I fit into the size 6 curvy fit I.N.C jeans at Macy's today! :happy:

Have a great week everyone!
  • kristinkt
    Options
    nevermorex - That is wonderful that you rocked your exam!!! Congratulations on that achievement! I hope your hospital stay is short and sweet. I agree that it is strange that a place designated to get people healthy serves food that counteracts that goal. hmmm...:ohwell:
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    weigh in tonight
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 227.4
    gained: 2.4 lbs

Got to get back on track. I am going on a cruise in June. I need to get back into shape. I haven't woren a pair of shorts in 11 years. So, this is a great motivator.
  • kristinkt
    Options
    cw: 178

3 pounds gone & 3 more to go to make Christmas Goal. I'm feeling good about this. I am hoping I remember this feeling when I go to the Christmas Banquet at the church this afternoon.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 186.2 (down 0.6)

Just started using a Bodybugg... we'll see if I have the same success that Craft's having with it! :)

Oh, and I fit into the size 6 curvy fit I.N.C jeans at Macy's today! :happy:

Have a great week everyone!
    Good job on fitting into the jeans!!!! I am looking forward to the day I am back to my old problem I had before gaining weight....size 4-6 waist and size 10-12 hips...heck to find good jean fit...but didn't appreciate the hourglass figure I had back then!!!!! Hope you had fun shopping!!!!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    cw....202.5 !!! not going 2 make it to my goal weight but its all good,ill be happy to hit onederland by then !!!! :)
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I've been crazy busy for the last week, plus I went to a girl's weekend, this weekend. Old friends from High School! I was crazy nervous about it! Although, I have lost weight, I am still much heavier then I was in High School. i was afraid of being judged. It was an ok weekend. Had a few drinks... and a good time!
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 134.2

I'm almost back to my starting weight :mad: I definitely will not be reaching my goal weight by christmas but I'm not giving up!
  • shelly650
    Options
    161.8lbs

I dont think I have lost anything overall since I started this group!! :( Oh well, at least i know how to maintain!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    weight down 3lb to 165lbs:bigsmile: I'm not going to lose 11lb in the next 20 days but I won't be miles off - I'm happy with that!

Sarah
  • kristinkt
    Options
    weight down 3lb to 165lbs:bigsmile: I'm not going to lose 11lb in the next 20 days but I won't be miles off - I'm happy with that!

Sarah

3 lbs is awesome Sarah!!
  • kristinkt
    Options

Sarah

3 lbs is awesome Sarah!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Sarah

3 lbs is awesome Sarah!!

Thanks! Feeling good about myself this week - my final goal is now in sight!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    wow cw 200.5 !!!!....when i weighed myself this am ........