07/25 - 26
    08/28 - 25.5
    09/25 - 25.25
    10/30 - 25
    11/27 - 24.5
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Wow Craft! When you display it all like that, you can really see all the progress! Great work for you! Keep it up! Your pictures look great!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    last week - 195
    this week - 192

week's loss - 3 lbs :drinker:

Bust:
    07/25 - 47
    08/28 - 47
    09/25 - 45.5
    10/30 - 45
    11/27 - 44

Waist:
    07/25 - 46
    08/28 - 45.5
    09/25 - 45
    10/30 - 44
    10/27 - 43

Hips:
    07/25 - 46
    08/28 - 45
    09/25 - 44.5
    10/30 - 43.5
    11/27 - 43

Arms:
    07/25 - 15
    08/28 - 15
    09/25 - 14.75
    10/30 - 14.5
    11/27 - 14

Thigh:
    07/25 - 26
    08/28 - 25.5
    09/25 - 25.25
    10/30 - 25
    11/27 - 24.5

Congratulations, Craft! I bought a Bodybugg yesterday as it was on sale, motivated by your post about it. I hope it helps me too!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! =)

and good luck with your bodybugg pinkita! let us know how it goes! i love mine!
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    cw 173.4
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well after last weeks gain I exercised like crazy and watched what I ate and I had a lost:love: even with Thanksgiving.
    CW148.8
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    151.8 for me!

Do you know what that means?!?!?!?!?!? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

*drum roll please....*

I am officially in the "normal weight" range for my height! 152 was the cut-off! :blushing: :smile: :blushing: :bigsmile:

Measurements:
    Chest: 41
    Waist: 38
    Hips: 39.5
    Arms: 12.75
    Thighs: 23.5

WELL DONE!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 181

B - 42.5
    W - 40
    H - 46
    T - 25
    A - 13.5
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday ~ I did alot of exercise over the 4 day weekend..kind of bummed I have to work today:grumble: But I am working from home and might tackle alittle more holiday decorating.

Thanks Juliet for taking the time to watch the video. The kids did a great job! On Thanksgiving Day my son gave us the letter he wrote the night of the event. The letter was things he would want to say to his family that he never got to say... WOW it was very emotional. He was worried about his 7 year old cousin who so LOOKS UP to Matt. Also he loves us all and would do ANYTHING for us:heart::cry: :heart:

If you had a struggle over the Holiday - just don't look back!!! Fill the kitchen with all those healthy snacks...fruits and veggies and move forward! Don't forget your exercise:flowerforyou:

Judy
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    CW 168 so no change for me. I've not been eating that well due to a stinker of a cold, but it is on its way out now so should be back on track this week. My measurements are probably the same as last time but here they are:

Chest:39
    Waist:33
    Hips:40
    Thighs: 24.5
    Arms: 10.5
  • yramesor333
    Options
    CW 203
    hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving !!!! mine was awesome :) did really well didnt gain an ounce whoo hoo !!! just got back from ocean city sorry late again !!!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 176 - My measurements are still the same.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Sorry! I got distracted by the holiday. I love the holidays, but I hate how busy I always am. :grumble:

Current weight - 212.8lbs. Finally got the water weight off and then some. yay!

On a side note.....I've kind of killed my goal :indifferent: I decided to try and maintain from now until New Years...I'm still eating correctly and exercising, but I'm trying to get away from my happiness depending on what the scale has for me that week. With 13lbs to go, I don't think I would have made 199 anyways, not without some serious strictness going on that would have sucked all the fun right out of the holidays. (But if I keep losing that would be great too :laugh: )
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CW is 150, yep I gained 3 pounds:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I'm thinking that its water weight because even though I watched my calories, my sodium intake skyrocketed over last week. Also I know I didn't eat 10,500 more then I burned (3500cal/pound *3) Just really really wish weight came off as fast as it goes on.

Back to a semi normal diet again this week, hopefully I'll have a better report next week. :flowerforyou:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm so late!!! I had too good of a turkey day! I ate everything in sight and had a really bad gain this week!
    CW:226.4

I hope you all did better than I did! I haven't done my measurements though. I'm sure they are as horrible as my weight loss progress!:angry::grumble: :angry: :grumble:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Hi CCC ~ Well I hope Jenn is OK..... I have been keeping up with my exercise infact too much...I think something is wrong with me, I love it! I am forcing myself to take today off...I have done 7 days in a row!!!! I am so sore from a class I took on Sunday.

I hope you are all doing good recoverying from the holiday. This month I have a couple parties and lunchons...then there is Christmas. I am focusing on just doing my best, keeping up on the exercise and if I fall I will not beat myself up too badly. I need to keep showing myself I am doing soooooooo much better than in years past.

Have a Good Day :heart: Judy
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    CW is 126lbs, I am down another lb. Yay!! I am even more excited that I have dropped 2 pants sizes. I am so excited. I didn't realize until I bought a new pair of jeans and got home and they were too big. I had bought a few pair back a couple months ago that I wanted to get into at the end of this challenge. Well when the new ones were too big I went and tried on the others and they fit!! I am more motivated than ever now. I will get my measurements soon. Sorry for being late again. This new single mom and trying to begin working again after 9 years of being a stay at home mom is throwing me a loop. Sorry.

Congrats to everyone and their loss!! You guys are doing great. You guys are what kept me motivated thank you.
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 237

Not much change for me this time. Weight is the same and most of my measurements are the same. But tonight I start with my new personal trainer and I'm super excited. She is awesome and I really feel that this is the extra boost I need to get me over the slump I've been in.

Congrats to all of you who managed to lose during Thanksgiving Week! Well done!! Can you believe December starts tomorrow?

My measurements:

Bust: 46
    Waist: 41.5
    Hips: 52
    Thigh: 22
    Arm: 14
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    I'm guna skip
    Posting my weight and just post on Friday . These past weeks have not been good on my end we are trying to move thanks to some family drama an it has just been keeping me stressed. I haven't turned to eating everything in the house, but I'm
    Not eating good for me either. Just very very stressed I hope everyone had a good turkey day
  • PositivePower
    Options
    :bigsmile: Well we are half way through the week. Wondering where everyone is!!!??? hummm:huh:

Well I will keep checking in.....Marlena I am so happy for you and your NSV. Sounds like you are in a super challenging time, it's so hard to stay focused and easy to make excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you are staying strong and doing so great!!!! What a great example you are being to you child(ren)!!!!! How many kids do you have??? How old are they??? Keep up the good work. If you need anything just give a shout:flowerforyou:

JiminyC ~ A personal trainer sounds great and scarey!!!! Good luck sounds like you are focused and will make your goals come true!!! You can do it!!!!!

I am working from home today....tried to take a break from exercise yesterday, but ended up taking a mile walk with the dog.....I am focusing on getting more muscle work in so I have a weight class tonight. I was doing alot of running walking zumba hiking, and would take a weight class maybe once a week...I am still sore from my Sunday class so I know I need more. I am also going to try to get in some yoga for a good stretch and a clam mind during the holidays.

Have a good day CCC :heart: Judy