What size shoes do you wear?

Options

Replies

• mildammm
    mildammm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Man, reading this thread makes me so appreciative to be 5'9" and size US8.5... Which is down from 9-9.5 that I was before weightloss.
  • zay31
    zay31 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    11sneakers and 12 in heels
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and was an EUR44, now I'm a EUR43. Maybe in another 20kgs I'll be a 42, which would put me at a US11.
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    I used to always wear a size 10... 9.5 in open toe shoes.

As of about a year ago...good luck getting into a 10 in anything...Im a solid 11 now.

Ever notice...the bigger the shoe, the more glitter involved?! What is up with that?!

And I have the answer to that; I was told when I was younger (by some mean people obviously), that the only reason girly shoes were made in my size was so that drag queens had something to wear, hence the glitter and shiny. I'm pretty sure my response was so it was more painful for when I shoved my foot some place uncomfortable, but their reasoning does have a small ring of truth to it :/
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Size 10-10.5 at 5' 11
  • feithne
    feithne Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    6ft, size 13.5 shoes, although i tend to just wear 13s and suffer through it, since shoemakers seem to think that women don't need half sizes past a certain size. i had to buy men's sneakers for workout shoes. blegh.
  • thewritingviolinst1
    thewritingviolinst1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Size 12 to size 13...and in a small town I must order ALL of my shoes...sigh.
  • macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Currently 11.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm an 11. I hear it'll go down when I lose weight, though! Looking forward to that. :)
  • rialucia82
    rialucia82 Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    5'10" and U.S. size 11. Actually, my left foot is a 10.5, but it's not like that matters. Shoe shopping has been a sad nightmare since about 3 years into puberty, and at that point I wasn't much more than slightly overweight. (Was probably in the 175-180 range.) So I wonder if shedding 60 lbs from my current mid-200s would even do much to bring that down. The idea of them getting bigger if I ever have kids scares me, though.
  • ramepithecus
    ramepithecus Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I wear 1 size larger than whatever size is sold in stores. At present that means women's 14 (used to be 13 pre-kids) and they are super narrow so mens tend to not work so well either. I'm 6'1"
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I wear a size 10 shoe.
  • Angilam4
    Angilam4 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I wear a size 10 but with some shoes I have to wear an 11 since most stores dont carry 10.5. I am 5'10 1/2".
  • mspattylo
    mspattylo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 9 in gym shoes and 10 in heels....
    btw It's always so hard to find cute heels in the sales rack :/
  • SunflowerCutie
    SunflowerCutie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'8/5'9 and I wear an 11. Sometimes a 12 depending on the shoe. Shoe shopping is a nightmare sometimes. :/
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    5'9/5'10 and I wear a UK 9 (US11) usually but a UK9.5 (US11.5) in running trainers. I like the extra room.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    9, 9.5
  • classychica
    classychica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    9.5 for some 10 for other brands- all depends :)
  • Leona1440
    Leona1440 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    9 normally. I have cute feet. lol
  • JulieAntler
    JulieAntler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I wear anywhere from an 11 to a 12. And I really love to shop at Nordstrom Rack, Zappos, too. But Nordstrom Rack is the best so far. Love it!!
  • JessaWannaEatEverything
    JessaWannaEatEverything Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    5'9, 8.5 shoe