Introduce Yourself!

Options

Replies

• MzzAshley
    MzzAshley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new and thought I would introduce myself. I had surgery November 16th 2011 at Harper Hospital with Dr.Hendrick. I am currently down 127lbs, 22 lost pre-op. If anyone would like to add me feel free!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    When was your surgery? Where was your surgery? How much have you lost?

July 2011, Surgery in Grand Rapis, MI (Grand Health Partners, Dr. Kemmeter - fantastic Dr. and bariatric team!), I've lost 121 so far with another 105 to go.
  • flbelle42
    flbelle42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I had my VSG July 20, 2012. So far, I have lost 81 pounds total. 47 pre-op and 34 post-op.

My surgeon was Dr. Almanza in Tijuana, MX. And I had a great experience with that group.

Deanna
  • mistygrt
    mistygrt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Misty. I live on beautiful Lake Eufaula in Oklahoma. I had VSG on 6/26/12 in Edmond,Ok with Dr.Gregory Walton. I have lost almost 40 pounds post-op. :)
  • Mlek1969
    Mlek1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group. I am having my VSG on 11/22/12.
  • Mlek1969
    Mlek1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine was May 15, 2012, I am just about to hit the 3 month mark. I have lost 54 pounds. I had my surgery at St. John-Providence Health in Madison Heights, MI. My doctor was Dr. Pesta. I am very happy not only with the results but how I feel and have felt the entire time. I had no issues whatsoever.

Luannek, we are almost neighbors! I'm having my surgery are Royal Oak Beaumont in November.
  • JillyInAZ
    JillyInAZ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yay! Welcome and congrats to new sleevers! Feel free to friend me

-Jill
  • I had surgery on 07/23/12 - I have lost 52 pounds so far ..
    Dr. Alvarez in Mexico was my doctor
  • actg95
    actg95 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is impressive! 52 pounds in almost two months...
  • smallvegan
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Lauren. I live in Maryland, but was sleeved in Oklahoma by Dr. Walton at Weight Wise. Loved him! I was sleeved 8/14 and have been SO happy with my decision. I am down a total of 46 pounds so far (16 pre-op, 30 post op). Looking forward to finding some MFP "friends"!
    Lauren
  • JillyInAZ
    Options
    Welcome, and yaaaaaaay! You!!
  • AshleyCarol
    Options
    Hello! I had VSG on August 13, 2012. I have lost 67 pounds since my highest weight (half was before surgery and half has been since). I am very happy with my choice and the weight continues to fall off of me!
  • JillyInAZ
    Options
    Congrats AshleyCarol!
  • smtaarrie1488
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Star - I had my VSG done in Knoxville TN by Matthew Mancini
    My heaviest weight was 305lbs, Im currently 266.

My surgery date was August 29th, 2012. I'm 4 weeks post op.

Feel free to add me/message me/ or anything else.

Glad to be here, and good luck sleevers/soon to be sleevers!
  • donna_l_49
    donna_l_49 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Donna. i had the Sleeve done on August 30 so just a little over a month out. I did a two week pre-op diet and have lost a total of 30 pounds. I live in Oklahoma but had the sleeve done in Sherman, Texas.

Glad to find somewhere where people understand your problems/questions about the sleeve.
  • Joolya57
    Options
    Hello, I'm Julie. I had VSG on 7/17/12 by Dr. Michael Schweitzer of Johns Hopkins -- Bayview Medical Center. I have lost 38 lbs so far. Surgery weight was 370. Hope to get to about 170 lbs. I didn't gain weight until I had children. I was actually quite skinny when I was a teenager -- less than 120 lbs at 5'8". Happy to be here where I can track my food and see what I am actually eating. It makes a big difference.....
  • Auntrobbie1
    Options
    I think I am one of the new kids on the block! I had my VSG September 4th 2012 (4 weeks ago) at Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto CA. Great program BTW! I am down 15 lbs since surgery and am on m way! 80+ to go! I have been following WLS folks on YouTube and I have learned so much from others! It's awesome!
  • kellicatherine
    kellicatherine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had vsg on 8-16-12, so far I've lost 27 lbs. So happy to be here, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • JillyInAZ
    Options
    Welcome everyone new!
  • kelleemg
    Options
    I had my sleeve on June 4, 2012 at Centennial Women's in Nashville . Almost four months post op., I've lost 90 pounds! I'm excited! Still a ways to go until my goal weight.