Like Minded Lushes December 2011

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Good gravy, I WISH mine would leave for a bit. :laugh:

One beer yesterday, 2 rum and diet cokes and a beer on Saturday. Not too bad.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a schmuck. I kinda like it when the husband leaves town for a little while. :ohwell:

LOL...Me too!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    not too difficult since I was so hungover!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Last Week:

Monday- 4 oz shiraz
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 12 oz cab, gin and tonic, chocolate martini
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 16 oz shiraz
    Saturday- 2 small margaritas, about 8 michelob ultras and one shot vodka with lemon
    Sunday- about 16 oz pinot grigio

Alright the birthday week celebrations are over!!! Time to get back to business.....goal for this week is no drinks until Friday!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    My liver is pickled from the week and I imagine symptoms of pancreatitis flaring. Sometimes, it's not good to be a nurse.

My vote is for hubs not leaving :cry:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    A few drinks yesterday while planning, planning, planning. Got back to riding the bike today and no drinks until Friday. Of course I say that now but with the planning, I may need some wine :wink: Then again, looking down at my ring is my motivation to be good and get back in shape. Looking forward to getting back to P90X after the New Year and making sure my arms are nice and toned for the wedding :smile: I still can't believe it's all happening, I mean 8 years! It's still weird not saying boyfriend since I said that for 8 years however I did say fiancé yesterday :heart:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a schmuck. I kinda like it when the husband leaves town for a little while. :ohwell:
    I can't get mine to go anywhere. I have to say I enjoy a day or two away but then I miss him terribly. so it doesn't happen often
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Look at Kat's ring!! Aww....our little girl is growing up! :wink:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Look at Kat's ring!! Aww....our little girl is growing up! :wink:

Hahaha I guess I am! Closer to 30 AND planning a wedding :smile:
  • wolf23
    Options
    What a beautiful ring Kat. I love pear shape diamonds..sheesh who am I kidding, I :heart: all diamonds!

So far this week
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Uhhh wicked weekend.....
    Saturday-2 beers, 3 orange vodkas and sprite zero, 3 cherry vodkas and diet coke, and 2 orange vodkas and diet coke...I was feelin good for sure, so good I lost my debit card...F me! Somehow I had enough sense about me to cancel it when we got home.
    Sunday-2 egg nogs and meyers dark rum, 6ish beers
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0

I still feel like crap!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Zero drinks until at least Friday...going to shoot for Saturday though :) First night a success!!

Monday- 0

Tonight should be easy, I will workout when I get off work and then I have a hair appt at 730 which will probably take until about 9ish and then I will go home and go to bed...no time for drinks!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=0 drinks (I think)
    tomorrow there might be a little drinking...
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've had 0's since Saturday! Yay! Saving my calories for a Christmas party on Friday night with all my girlfriends. I'm super excited and feel great!
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    wow! can't tell you how glad I was to find this group lol. I love love love wine and I am heartbroken at the fact that everything and everyone keeps saying how I need to stop drinking if I want to lose weight. Lately I have been resorting to pear grey goose and diet sprite! lol

Looking forward hanging out and having a sip with all of ya! :)
  • tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I guess it's a bit early to start... But a lil Baileys in this mornings coffee would be really nice!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I guess it's a bit early to start... But a lil Baileys in this mornings coffee would be really nice!

It's never too early to start. :wink:

I only had one glass of white wine with dinner last night. I don't know where my inner lush is hiding right now.
  • wolf23
    Options
    Since tapas brought up Bailey's...Has anyone tried the Aldi's version, I think it is called O'Donnells or something? It sure is inexpensive, but if it tastes like crap I would stick to my expensive Bailey's :tongue:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks!!

Whoot Whoot...serious stress going on in the house...today, I feel happier tho
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Sorry for the stress-house, Kim. :heart:

We're a St. Brendan's family...that stuff is so nom!!