Like Minded Lushes December 2011

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I said eff it...I'm 3 glasses of wine in.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    eff it was my theme too. one bottle of red and big ol vodka rocks.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    We're headed to a party tonight...taking the light rail down so I don't have to worry about driving. Yay!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I got so lushy last night that I "forgot" to eat dinner. :bigsmile: No dinner and dehydration was a pound down on the scale :smooched: but I'm sure I ate it back today.

Is there any hope for cutting back during the holiday season?
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating. College acceptance leters have arrived for my son (along with academic scholarship money). I take full credit for them. The wine is out. if you dont see me tomorrow..you know why. :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    eff it was my theme too. one bottle of red and big ol vodka rocks.

Got my pom/lime/vodka goin' on here...along with the fireplace to hunk'r down
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Got my pom/lime/vodka goin' on here...along with the fireplace to hunk'r down

MY FAV!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    SoCal, congrats on the boy and college...what a huge relief :ohwell: behind every successful boy is a naggin' mom :grumble:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    SoCal, congrats on the boy and college...what a huge relief :ohwell: behind every successful boy is a naggin' mom :grumble:
    here here!!
    no fricking kidding!!
  • tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna pour myself something yummy to toast you MomSoCal! :drinker: Well the drink I have in mind is more to in honour of your son... It's called the The crowned prince!

1.5 oz. Vodka
    3 oz. Pineapple Juice
    3/4 oz Lime Juice
    2 Bar spoons Guava Syrup
    2 Dashes Orange Bitters
    1/8 Bar Spoon Smoked Paprika
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! Already had 2 beers after diving tonight, and 2 glasses of cab after I got home. Will be drinking hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps as soon as the milk boils, so I'll probably quit for the night after that.........unless my insomnia kicks in and I open another bottle of wine......:grumble:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I'm gonna pour myself something yummy to toast you MomSoCal! :drinker: Well the drink I have in mind is more to in honour of your son... It's called the The crowned prince!

1.5 oz. Vodka
    3 oz. Pineapple Juice
    3/4 oz Lime Juice
    2 Bar spoons Guava Syrup
    2 Dashes Orange Bitters
    1/8 Bar Spoon Smoked Paprika
    omg...that goes in my file of the best drink EVER!!
    Thank you!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    couple plymouth martinis and a drop of isle of jura scotch tonight. not bad, but i like stinky lslays like ardbeg a lot better....
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Still no alcohol since Nov 30. Yes, I am dying for a cocktail, just one (okay a bunch). But my hun is still not drinking and that in itself is a miracle. So, out of support, I am not drinking. Except for that bloody Mary the other day at lunch. Oh, and the glass of white wine after volunteer work at the art center (they were having an event). So yeah no alcohol since Nov. 30 ......LMAO! Certainly not the same as 7 beers or 4 tequila mix drinks a night. Damn it.....Hope everyone's weekend is going good. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Have one or a couple for me!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Discovered a delicious drink last night...cake vodka with diet dr. pepper. SO GOOD!!! Drank way too much, but oh well. I feel awesome today! Will get a workout in tonight, but otherwise enjoy my afternoon with my dad :)
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Yum! I love both of those!

Very lushy last night...many vodka red bulls and beers.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Yay Broncos!!!!!! Tebow rocks. I am enjoying a celebratory red wine after the game.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    bmp
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Friday and Saturday I don't even know how many drinks. Friday was a martini and wine (??) and saturday it was several martinis, a couple beers and a few shots!!
    Yesterday was 1 egg nog and 4 beers.
    Tonight, I don't know. I probably shouldn't drink BUT we have three really nice bottles of wine at home........
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=5 drinks
    Saturday=not sure, maybe 5
    Sunday=0 drinks