Our Pets---and other animals

Options

Replies

• Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Love the animal pics! :heart: I'll have to take some shots of Gypsy and Baby and try to post them.
  • judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    kboFS.jpg

75S6m.jpg

This is Possum - he was a stray that turned up at our place about 15 years ago..even though I have water bowls everywhere, this is his daily ritual.

We also have Holly which is a silky terrier/poodle cross. She is 6 yrs old and is our absolute baby.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    From Patienez Hope I soell that right
    What host do ou use posting your pictuces I like them a lot

I use photobucket it has a forum option so you can make them small
    [/quote]

I went to Photo bucket but did not find anyplace to change size Did not see options any where either. But I am not to up on Computers. Will get my daughter to help me Sunday when she is out.I have used it for a couple years and it just now started making them way too big for my taste Good to have you here Welcome

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    How cute Judy holy and possum are so cute. We used to have a pool like yours when the grandkids were small. They love it.So did my Grown kids. phoebe has a cat name Possum I think unless I got mix up.Marie
  • judz46
    Options
    Yes, you're right Ma...Phoebe does also have a Possum.

N7Kkel.jpg
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    kboFS.jpg

75S6m.jpg

This is Possum - he was a stray that turned up at our place about 15 years ago..even though I have water bowls everywhere, this is his daily ritual.

We also have Holly which is a silky terrier/poodle cross. She is 6 yrs old and is our absolute baby.

They are adorable! I love fur babies
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Have not mastered the art of posting pictures yet ...:wink: ...But when i do i have a 1.7 kg tiny chihuahua and wont get any bigger ... also a papillon x red heeler . Lara and Natcho ...both girls
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,051 Member
    Options
    Judy and Patience dogs look alike and they are so cute. Love the kitty drinking from the pool. Great topic Barbie, love seeing the animals. <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,935 Member
    Options
    Smilingdogs.jpg

Here are Sasha and Brandy

I think when you move your photos on Photo bucket to a special album they get deleted from your posts but if you put them back in the main album they reappear......I think it's time for me to try Flickr......maybe they won't be so touchy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BernieandSashalookoutthewindow-1.jpg
  • judz46
    Options
    One of Holly's babies which I would have loved to keep but a friend has her now so I see her quite often...

f0aKVl.jpg
  • barbiecat
    Options
    3301791691_f89c92e0ba.jpg
    Haifa on good afghan by barbiecat76, on Flickr

This is my sweet Haifa who died in July just before we moved to our new house......we found him as a tiny kitten abandoned at a rest stop on US 101 in 1995
  • patiencez2
    Options
    From Patienez Hope I soell that right
    What host do ou use posting your pictuces I like them a lot

I use photobucket it has a forum option so you can make them small

I went to Photo bucket but did not find anyplace to change size Did not see options any where either. But I am not to up on Computers. Will get my daughter to help me Sunday when she is out.I have used it for a couple years and it just now started making them way too big for my taste Good to have you here Welcome

Marie
    [/quote]

Go to your picture, Click share.where it says post to web site click get link. scroll down to bulletin boards & forums. Put a check mark in clickable thumbnail and copy code. Makes it small
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    This is Boris, the 3rd of my cats. I adopted him last year because his previous owner went into care for what he thought was respite but ended up staying in the home. Because he's 11 years old and no one seems to want an older cat, plus I'm a soft touch, I volunteered to take him on. He's a delightful boy and although he was quite aggressive towards Hebe and Jasper to begin with has now settled and only occasionally chases Jasper out of the house!!

P1010806.jpg

Got myself back to photobucket and it's as slow as ever for me, or perhaps it's my computer.

Marie, when I select a photo a menu runs along the top with every option from cropping to altering size and when you click on the appropriate box you can get a variety of sizes to choose from. I use medium. You do have to be patient as it crawls along at its own pace! You could crochet a shawl while you wait!!!:laugh:

Jackie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    6492962885_b95d2e8c61.jpg
    326.JPG by rieriecat, on Flickr

Here is a photo of Sammy

Marie
  • patiencez2
    Options
    This is Boris, the 3rd of my cats. I adopted him last year because his previous owner went into care for what he thought was respite but ended up staying in the home. Because he's 11 years old and no one seems to want an older cat, plus I'm a soft touch, I volunteered to take him on. He's a delightful boy and although he was quite aggressive towards Hebe and Jasper to begin with has now settled and only occasionally chases Jasper out of the house!!

P1010806.jpg

My Cats are all older, I like them better then kittens. Boris looks like a stray I have out side named midnight. I could never bring him in because he sprays every where. I have been feeding him for about 4 years now.
  • barbiecat
    Options

P1010806.jpg

Jackie

Jackie, your Boris is beautiful......I had black cats for decades. When I got Bernie, I wanted another black male but the black kitten in the litter was female so my friend who was with me convinced me that a cat with white feet was a good choice too. I got Bernie and he has turned out great, but whenever I see a black cat, I want one
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    Options
    Boris looks just like our Bruiser, a stray outsider who is not too sure of humans. I love them all!
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,051 Member
    Options
    Loving these pictures, the cats are so beautiful and Marie so happy you figured out how to post Sammy's picture, he is adorable.
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Patience ~ I always find older cats are somehow more appreciative of their new home and have lots of love to give. A feral cat that wonders through this way a couple of times a year is a smaller version of Boris, no doubt because he has to fend for himself and live on whatever he can catch. My neighbour was convinced for years it was a female and named it Tallulah. Haven't thought of an appropriate male name so he's tuck with it!!!:heart:

Phoebe ~ I think I might call him Boris the Bruiser from now on. He takes on my neighbour's dog as if he just knows he's going to win any fight and I have to get him away to save the dog!!!:laugh:

Barbie ~ I love your photos of Bernie with the frisky poodles. He reminds me of a previous rescued cat I had called Henry, What a gorgeous cat Haifa was too. I love black and white cats although so far I've adopted every colour but!!

Marie ~ Sammy is delightful too. If I didn't have cats and chickens I'd love a Jack Russell but don't think the mix of all three would work!

Jackie
  • judz46
    Options
    I don't have to go home just yet do I??? Please, please, pleeeeease can I stay?

5HgTE.jpg