judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Holly having fun at the beach!

6539333537_6c7b6a6786.jpg
    IMG_1891 by judz46, on Flickr
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this topic and all the pets, one is cuter than the next. :heart:
  • judz46
    Options
    Babysat my son's American bulldog yesterday so they could attend a funeral...8 weeks old and already a big girl - not the prettiest of breeds but the kids love her.

6589515435_9af6f56c5e.jpg
    cairo 023 by judz46, on Flickr
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    Judz, I think she is a beautiful girl and what in the world deos she weigh?
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    LOVE ALL THE PICTURES OF THESE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS :heart:

I just finished dog sitting for my SIL. Sophie has a lot of health issues and my BIL
    said she was really sore when they got her back. I have alot of stairs in my
    house and they have a one floor house. She is getting old before her time. :cry:
    She would follow me up and down several times a day when I was home.
    She is now back with her mom and dad and happy again. :bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Judy who could not help But loveing that face.

Now Shirley can get some rest.

Marie
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    013-1.jpg

A poorly hen who was brought into the house for a bit of TLC. She loved the heat lamp and within a couple of days was back outside with the other girls. Luckily her occasional poo was dry and easy to deal with!!:bigsmile:

Jackie
  • judz46
    Options
    6622706855_f2b2ceab04.jpg
    new year 002 by judz46, on Flickr

Some school friends of my Grandson - just popped in to say Hi at our camp.

ooops - Judy from NZ
  • pinkperil
    Options
    P1020787.jpg

This is Charlie my bantam cockeral sitting on my windowsill this morning. I think he was shouting to let me know if I ventured into the garden he would do his best to peck my bum. It's still mild and he seems to believe spring is in the air!!:laugh:

Jackie]
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    how handsone Charlie is Jackie. is he a father yet.?
  • judz46
    Options
    Jackie - no wonder Charlie strutts around...he sure is a handsome boy.
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Ma:heart: rie ~ I wouldn't dare let Charlie become a father because I couldn't cope with another cockeral in the garden, especially with Charlie's genes and it would be my luck to get cockerals rather than hens! I wouldn't be safe!! :noway:

Judy ~ Yes he's handsome and knows it!!:laugh:

Jackie
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: This is the first time I came to this thread.....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • crazysquaw51
    Options
    Don't know if this is gone to work, but this is our baby "kittie" we love her just like she was our own child, we have had her for 10 years and we think she was at least 1 or 2 years old when she decided to come in my house and get on my bed and never leave me.

Mary

13915832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have three cats presently living with me and I'll try and get pictures up later. All three are rescues: Shadow (a dilute tortie) is nearly 12, I took her in as a foster when her family returned her and another cat to a rescue with which I work; she came with the name and I didn't change it. Ginger (Ginny) is a five-year old ginger/red-orange tabby girl the same rescue got from a kill-shelter down-state; she is named for her color. Weasley (in the ticker and profile) is also a ginger/less-red-orange tabby boy who is almost five. I wanted to call him Ginger, but in this country he'd have to go by Prince Harry because people here don't usually understand the color reference! Since he's a red-head and I'm a Harry Potter fan, I called him Weasley (for the family) and, really, he's much more of a Weasley than he'd ever have been a Ginger. All three are in-door cats.
    Thank you for starting this thread. It is such fun to see all the pictures. The Afgan Hounds are georgous as are the Poodles.
    Judi
  • blueimp
    Options
    I'm not sure this well work, couldn't get the pictures to show on the other thread, but the URL works for me. Please let me know if you can see these: http://flickr.com/gp/75242247@N02/5V1Jk7
    I'm not the most techie person in the world.
    Judi
  • OhDD65
    OhDD65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Judi I was able to bring Lady up..............such a sweetheart. You were very lucky to have her for so long. With her accomplishments in life she is been quite a mentor to your other kitties. I too had a couple I should have sent to
    kitty college for that vocal degree. LOL
  • blueimp
    Options
    OhDD65,
    Thanks for letting me know that. I may just have to send links of the other three (current administration).
  • blueimp
    Options
    Weasley: http://flickr.com/gp/75242247@N02/qD9iKX
    Shadow: http://flickr.com/gp/75242247@N02/0208So
    Ginger: http://flickr.com/gp/75242247@N02/A66fjZ

Sorry everyone, than I had to do links, but hopefully you can see all of mine now. I will try so spend some more time with flicker to see if I can get it right next time. Weasley is not at all camera shy, unlike his sisters, so I get shots of him often. :wink:
  • judz46
    Options
    wow - Judi - those eyes on Shadow are beautiful...if you click on that photo again when you have it up on flickr, it should take you to the right page and you can then click on "share" which should be just above the pic...hope this helps.

Judy from NZ