sleeping2-1.jpg
    Ritterface2.jpg
    sleepingchair2-1.jpg
    Mine2.jpg
    Broface2.jpg
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    OMG...He looks like he's grown a lot since last week. They look like they are best buds! Thanks for sharing!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Any room for people on the couch??
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, those are the cutest pictures yet! I just love squishy puppy faces!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Any room for people on the couch??
    We don't actually have a couch. we have two leather recliners and the dogs seem to like Doug's better than mine so he gets to sit on the very edge of the chair if he wants. :laugh:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    rj, the pix of your puppies are so freaking adorable!!! They are obviously in love with each other! Makes my heart melt!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, it's funny and charming that hubs would sit on the edge for the dogs...maybe, he should come and sit on your lap :bigsmile:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Robin-your pups are so cute!! LOVE they cuddle, so sweet!!!!

Friday-3 grape vodka and sprite zeros and 10oz of wine
    Saturday-beer, booze and wine...quanity unknown :huh:
    Sunday-6 1/2 beers
    Monday-nothing for me tonight....I need to dry out!!!! I am getting to old to drink so much so many days in a row.....hangovers seem to last a week :laugh:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Such cute pups!!!!

LOTS of beer last night to ease the pain of my Pack no longer being in the running for the Super Bowl. I get the after football blues worse than the after holiday blues. At least I have my wedding to look forward to :heart: You might have thought the fiancés team lost, he was drinking scotch throughout the whole game and ended up spending most of the night on our downstairs bathroom floor :blushing: for once it wasn't me!! :tongue:

It's Monday and I'm going no drinks until Fridays. Fiancés last day of vacation is today so it'll be easier to abstain and having a loss on the scale is good motivation too :smile:

Going to try on a dress I fell in love with tomorrow so we'll see if it's "the one"
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Kat,
    I can relate to the football pain since I am a die hard Broncos fan. I also love the Pack so it was a total bummer playoff weekend. I can't wait to hear about your dress.

I did well yesterday, only 3.5 glasses of red wine.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Such cute pups!!!!

LOTS of beer last night to ease the pain of my Pack no longer being in the running for the Super Bowl. I get the after football blues worse than the after holiday blues. At least I have my wedding to look forward to :heart: You might have thought the fiancés team lost, he was drinking scotch throughout the whole game and ended up spending most of the night on our downstairs bathroom floor :blushing: for once it wasn't me!! :tongue:

It's Monday and I'm going no drinks until Fridays. Fiancés last day of vacation is today so it'll be easier to abstain and having a loss on the scale is good motivation too :smile:

Going to try on a dress I fell in love with tomorrow so we'll see if it's "the one"

My son is also devastated. What happened? If they were not wearing those uniforms I would not have even recognized that team.

Excited to hear if that dress is "the one".

Not much drinking for me lately which explains my lack of posting. Just not feeling like it.

1.5 oz of blueberry vodka last night.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Here's hoping I can continue my zero trend....still have a horrible hacking cough, I lived on robo with codeine for days...I was literally in bed for 5 days. i came out yesterday and started bossing everyone around. They're like "Ugh, she's back." Yep, parties over peeps. I truely believe that I have influenza even tho being vaccinated for it.

Monday, 0 drinks

I am sure the lushy monster will creep his ugly head at some point. I need to clear the meds out of my system first.

Kate, Yep, the older you get, the harder it is to bounce back
    Robin, sounds like you are so busy with the pup, it leaves no time for pouring the goodies
    Kat, it is always a relief when it's not us on the floor and someone else it. Have fun shopping
    Wolf, we won't take your lack of posting personal. We'll know it just that your being good.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Kat,
    I can relate to the football pain since I am a die hard Broncos fan. I also love the Pack so it was a total bummer playoff weekend. I can't wait to hear about your dress.

I did well yesterday, only 3.5 glasses of red wine.

I was going for the Broncos and it seems like forever until next season :cry: I of course will watch the Super Bowl though, I just love football to no end.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Such cute pups!!!!

My son is also devastated. What happened? If they were not wearing those uniforms I would not have even recognized that team.

Excited to hear if that dress is "the one".

Not much drinking for me lately which explains my lack of posting. Just not feeling like it.

1.5 oz of blueberry vodka last night.

They had too much "down" time, though the rest was good for them and they were healthy, not playing a game for so long hurt them =\ I am still damn proud of how far they came this year though and how they started the year off. We'll come back strong next year.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Here's hoping I can continue my zero trend....still have a horrible hacking cough, I lived on robo with codeine for days...I was literally in bed for 5 days. i came out yesterday and started bossing everyone around. They're like "Ugh, she's back." Yep, parties over peeps. I truely believe that I have influenza even tho being vaccinated for it.

Monday, 0 drinks

I am sure the lushy monster will creep his ugly head at some point. I need to clear the meds out of my system first.

Kate, Yep, the older you get, the harder it is to bounce back
    Robin, sounds like you are so busy with the pup, it leaves no time for pouring the goodies
    Kat, it is always a relief when it's not us on the floor and someone else it. Have fun shopping
    Wolf, we won't take your lack of posting personal. We'll know it just that your being good.

So true.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Lushy weekend - Sat 4 beers and some grape vodka/ 7ups
    - Sun grape vodka/ 7up & the last of egg nog/ whiskey
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    rjadams - the puppy is absolutely adorable!! :bigsmile:
  • twyrm
    twyrm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So....I swore I'd be better about drinking less this month (didn't actually make a resolution, just told myself to drink less)...didn't really work...I guess I can say that I had 2 days this week I DIDN'T drink...that's less right?? Lol

Working on a Captain Morgan Private stock and Pepsi max as I type...yummy!!

twyrm - Mayan Riviera sounds awesome!! I'm so jealous - haven't had a vacation since my oldest daughter was 10 - she's 21 now :noway: So wrong....

Our last vacation like this was when our son was about 10, he's now 19! Make it happen, its so worth it!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Nothing cuter than a puppy! And speaking of squishy puppy faces, the shelter where I volunteer has three puppies-shar pei mixes! So cute and especially squishy.
    Friday=3 Kirin 1 small 2 big
    Saturday = 2 bloodies 2 beers
    Sunday = 2 margs 2 red wine
    Monday = 0 so far