• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Oh I believe it!!

Maybe their collective age is 14...
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well we found more stuff missing last night. I had 6 tall boy beers. If nothing else, I'll be drank out before the weekend. Maybe.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Had the best margs last night, seriously, here is the recipe if you want to try it.
    1 can frozen limeade
    1 can water
    1 can sprite
    1 can gold tequila
    1 bottle of corona
    juice of one lime

Mix it all together and serve over ice. 3 of us split this pitcher which made for a lot of calories (I entered into recipes and it was 612 calories for my 1/3, but it is 60 oz so it really is more like 7.5 8 oz servings, which would be 244 cals per serving)
    Wednesday=3 drinks
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Had the best margs last night, seriously, here is the recipe if you want to try it.
    1 can frozen limeade
    1 can water
    1 can sprite
    1 can gold tequila
    1 bottle of corona
    juice of one lime

Mix it all together and serve over ice. 3 of us split this pitcher which made for a lot of calories (I entered into recipes and it was 612 calories for my 1/3, but it is 60 oz so it really is more like 7.5 8 oz servings, which would be 244 cals per serving)
    Wednesday=3 drinks

yummy! gotta keep this one!
    Monday through Wed - 0
    2 drinks tonight...but didn't go over my calories by much at least.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-5oz of port and 6oz of cab
    Wednesday-8oz of cab
    Thursday-12oz of cab AND 2oz of grape vodka
    Friday- Something just not sure what yet :drinker:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    LOL I give up on this week. I had one 20 ouncer at dinner last night. And tonight friends want to go out to kareoke and have offered me beer. Maybe next week???
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Karoake and Beer are the perfect combo!!! Enjoy!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I guess its just another lushy week!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday- 12 oz wine
    Wednesday- whole bottle of wine
    Thursday- half a bottle of wine
    Friday- prolly the other half....
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to my Friday night! Going to dinner with a friend...then picking up some wine & watching my DVR shows! Lame, I know...but hey, I'm excited!

Monday - 1 whole bottle of white wine; 4 Shock Tops
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - WINE!
  • amysj303
    Options
    bgrune, what do you have on the DVR? I love the nights I have to myself to watch my "stories". I still watch Desperate Housewives, Mentalist, What not to Wear and Intervention.
    The week is ending badly:
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=0 drinks
    Wednesday= 1/3 of a pitcher of margs
    Thursday= half carafe of red wine

Will probably drink a little bit tonight, going to dinner with my husband after my workout, which is day 47 of the Jamie Eason Livefit Trainer, which I only missed one day of, over Christmas, so that's pretty good. I am starting to feel a little firmer, which is nice.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Amy, that's amazing that you've been so consistent with the workouts.

bgrune, sitting with your shows and a bottle of wine is an excellent evening

Sending :heart: to all my other lushes

Monday, 2 wines
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, 0

I've already called in sick to work for the evening shift :ohwell:
  • bgrune131
    Options
    asjerven, I have...Revenge (excellent show!), Grey's Anatomy, The Office (save that to watch with my husband), and The Middle. I watch WAY too much TV! LOL. However, I LOVE Once Upon A Time & Desperate Housewives as well.
  • amysj303
    Options
    together we watch a lot more shows! Modern Family, The Office, Community, 30 Rock...
    I am also watching Dexter, waiting for new seasons on DVD of Weeds and Nurse Jackie!
    I might have to see about Revenge, I have heard good things...
  • bgrune131
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted more shows. LOL. Because I had more, but didn't want to seem like that is all I ever did!! Haha. The rest of the shows I watch are: Shameless, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Sons of Anarchy, Modern Family (Love Eric Stonestreet, he's from KS!), Law & Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, Four Weddings, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars.....and I'm stopping. That's all I can think of (there are more!), but my goodness....my life revolves around DVRing!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    My husband and I recently got into Dexter....we are renting them from Netflix and just started Season 3 and we are obsessed! That show is so wrong but I love it!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Us too!!!! We ordered Showtime New years day and cancelled it three days later......12episode in 3days, LOVE IT!!!!!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Netflix is cheaper than showtime but you have to wait so long for the season to be available! We got a blu-ray player so we can watch some shows instantly on Netflix, I think Dexter is one, if you want to go that route, I could get your a free month with Netflix:)
    Love DVR.
    I am also loving Pop Up Video.
    I like Prime Suspect too, it got cancelled.
    Nothing has been better than Sopranos, though...
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Showtime ended up costing us nothing because we cancelled in 3days!! We went the Netflix route last year to catch up...we streamed though our Wii!!! So this year we waited until the season was over to order it!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I like Prime Suspect too, it got cancelled.

Oh no! That was my favorite new show this season, I loved Jane. Am I thinking of the right show?
  • amysj303
    Options
    Yes, Jane Timoney. I like her too. I have liked Maria Bello since The Cooler.