Like Minded Lushes- January 2012

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Drinks are already flowing in the LaBarre/Matwyko household. This could either be a very long day/night or an early one. I'd say long since tonight is the season premiere of Californication! :drinker:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well I was doing well until the Lemon Drop shot. And the Tuaca. Then I lost track of the Miller Lite. It was fun though. :D

My goal for this coming week is drinking only on Saturday.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=2 margs
    Saturday=3 pints of beer
    Sunday= probably no drinking

this week, still trying to drink on only two nights each week.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    theface.jpg
    thepuppybod.jpg

Meet my new son Ritter. It is the name of a German chocolate company and it also mean "Knight" and since this young man is very honorable and wise I thought it fit. Bodi can't wait for him to get bigger so he can play tug of war. He seems very fond of the little fellow.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    theface.jpg
    thepuppybod.jpg

Meet my new son Ritter. It is the name of a German chocolate company and it also mean "Knight" and since this young man is very honorable and wise I thought it fit. Bodi can't wait for him to get bigger so he can play tug of war. He seems very fond of the little fellow.

Awww...so cute! Congrats on the new addition to your family!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Ritter is just 7 weeks old. Bodi adores him. it is so fun to watch them together.
    Bodiandbit.jpg
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ OMG. Makes my heart melt!! How sweet!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, Robin, I loves him! I love that Bodi loves him. (how many times can I say "love" in one sentence?)

Lushy weekend...just hanging out at home, drinking.

Oh, I'm currently drinking a Captain Morgan and Fresca...a concoction my husband made up.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Robin-love the new pup, so friggin adorable!!!!

Friday-4 grape vodka and sprite zero
    Saturday-2 beers, 2 shots, 3 jack and diet cokes and 1 small glass of port-this was over 8hrs....so not THAT bad right?? :huh:
    Sunday-5 beers and a shot of bourbon

Definitely got my drink on this weekend BUT my calories we pretty much in line (except for yesterday I was over by about 600)

Goal for the week is no drinks til friday....we'll see how that goes!!!!
  • season1980
    season1980 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Friday: 4 Rum and Diet Cokes
    Sat: 3 Bottles of Beer + 1 Pint of Beer
    Sun: 4 Rum and Diet Cokes

This sucks.....I tried to keep it out of the house but my hubby doesnt want to give up the rum and diets. My goal this week is not to drink any until the weekend!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    All right kblue............I was loving the grape vodka too........a lot of that - Sun.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Friday night - bottle of wine
    Saturday night - bottle of wine
    Sunday - 2.5 glasses of wine

Went way over calories....back to business this week! It is so hard when hubby gets in town on the weekends. Gotta do better!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Very lushy weekend!!! I am back on track this week for sure!

Goal is no drinks until Saturday, but I would be happy to make it to Friday :)
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    theface.jpg
    thepuppybod.jpg

So very cute!! Bodi looks so parental! lol

Happy New Year all! I've been lushing away. It is about time for a break. Argh!! Going to try NOT to Monday through Thursday this week. God help us all.

Everyone have a great week! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    theface.jpg
    thepuppybod.jpg

Congrats Mama Lush!!! That's sooo exciting :smile: I so wish I could have another pup but with 5 fur babies right now another is not in store any time soon.

Had drinks yesterday and into the night but feel fine today because they were paced. Got a door pull up bar so I can do P90X in our bedroom instead of freezing basement. I've lost all my pull up strength :ohwell: which is my own fault for getting lazy. Going to try and stick to it and switch things up so I don't get bored again. I really want to get my toned bod back and feel good again. Starting today at some point so this week is going to be a super sore week but a good "I worked my tail off" soreness. Not sure about drinks this week, even though we're working out again, it's still a stay cation so who knows!
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    Friday night - bottle of wine
    Saturday night - bottle of wine
    Sunday - 2.5 glasses of wine

Went way over calories....back to business this week! It is so hard when hubby gets in town on the weekends. Gotta do better!
    This is how my weekend went, exactly!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I ended up lushing (is this even a word?) last night. Some wine at Olive Garden. I can totally say that I will probs not eat there again since the food is just not that good. Way better Italian places to go.

I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday so the weekend should be good.

Monday, 0 drinks

Goals <15 drinks
  • rjadams
    Options
    Ugh, I ended up lushing (is this even a word?) last night. Some wine at Olive Garden. I can totally say that I will probs not eat there again since the food is just not that good. Way better Italian places to go.

I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday so the weekend should be good.

Monday, 0 drinks

Goals <15 drinks
    I totally agree with you. I don't really consider it Italian food. and yes lushing is a word. :wink:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Looks like my no drinking crusade will come to an end tonight. The hubby bought me my favorite wine & it's waiting patiently in the fridge for me once I get home :) Ahhh, how I've missed my wine!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Thinking I'll have some red wine in my fancy glass my best friend got me, tonight during Bourdain's show The Layover :smile: But who knows, maybe a mixed drink.