Tuesday, 7 Vodka/Soda, I think
    Wednesday, 0 drinks

Thursday, 0 drinks
    Friday, Wine tasting night, 6 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 9.5

Goal: < 15

Well, I am on track for the week and plan to be a sober girl this evening as well....go, me!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday- 3/4 bottle of wine (had to finish that one up from the holidays before going back to work)
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- shared a bottle of wine with my aunt from out of town
    Thursday- 0 is the plan
    Friday- I'm going to say 0....but not sure it will happen
    Saturday- friends party that is a wine distributor...so I'm sure I will drink way too much wine
    Sunday- 0 is the plan

Hoping next week is better than this week!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    It has been a really long time since I haven't had something. I am not motivated at all right now not to drink. I feel like I deserve it. I am going to have to work on that mind set. vodka and juice last night. (the juice was for my cold, right?)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Yes illness deserves alcohol!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    I over did it on alcohol during Christmas/NYE....my body literally has no craving for it! That probably won't last much longer ;)
  • kblue2007
    I over did it on alcohol during Christmas/NYE....my body literally has no craving for it! That probably won't last much longer ;)

Lucky Girl :tongue:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    I guess....lol. I love my wine though!!! Wish I had an actual craving for it! Oh well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts? :ohwell:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Ended up having wine last night, 3 glasses. Another healthy dinner though, boneless, skinless chicken breast, white asparagus and roasted little potatoes =] Today I've had my cereal, juice and now egg beaters so I'm only at 477 calories and am about to put in a bike ride which will shed about 600 calories. Figuring out what to make for a healthy dinner and will probably have some wine.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Yes illness deserves alcohol!!!
    Drink for a cold..........and booze the flu..........that's what I say!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    It has been a really long time since I haven't had something. I am not motivated at all right now not to drink. I feel like I deserve it. I am going to have to work on that mind set. vodka and juice last night. (the juice was for my cold, right?)

Robin, if you want to drink everyday then so what. That's your right. You don't harm anyone by doing it, you go to work, you pay your taxes. Blah, blah, blah...Enjoy it for now. When your ready to stop, you will.

I'm holding out for wine tasting at the wine club tomorrow....yummm, then dinner out.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    I ended up having 1 1/2 glasses last night. So my record of no booze ends at 3 days..lol. So see Robin? I'm right there with ya. :wink:
    Hope you feel better soon.

I gotta say..I slept like a BABY last night after that exercise and then the wine. It felt great!

Probably some more wine tonight. After all, I opened the bottle of red...must not waste...right?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Sunday=1 drink
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=0 drinks
    Wednesday=0 drinks
    Thursday= planning to limit it to 2 glasses of wine, but if I am the only one drinking maybe I should just skip it altogether.
    Friday, I am not sure, no plans yet but sometimes I just have to drink on Fridays. I got this nice bottle of tequila for Christmas and I don't want it to feel neglected...
    Saturday we're going to a hockey game so I will prbably drink too much beer then.
  • Kat120285
    So, I've got about 13 pounds I'd like to lose before the wedding although I would be at a fine weight with losing about 8 pounds. My goal is to get back to mostly healthy foods but still enjoying the foods I love in moderation. I don't want to have that "I don't care" attitude around the holidays this year because it led to an 8 pound weight gain and the delicious food was not worth the depressed feeling of gaining the weight. I'm craving a salad right now so I think I'll do a large salad with balsamic dressing and a baked chicken breast for dinner =] My goal is about 5 lbs at a time so we'll see how it goes. Cheers to the new year and a fresh start :drinker: I will be having wine tonight :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Monday, 2.5 margs
    Tuesday, 7 Vodka/Soda, I think
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, 0 drinks

Friday, Wine tasting night, 6 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 9.5

Goal: < 15

This sober thing kind of feels good, once you get used to it...tonight is wine tasting night and I will tasting and purchasing many... as well as getting my 3 bottles for membership...life is good
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Stuck to my guns last night and only consumed 2 mixed drinks - yay! Now the weekend is here...Going to a cook out this weekend where drinks will be aplenty.
  • kblue2007
    Well didn't make it....5oz of port last night paired with delicious dark chocolate....whatev :tongue:

Tonight, I'm not sure...probably just wine! Feel like its too cold for a mixed drink and I'm savin' beer for the weekend!! Mmm BEER!!! :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Had a huge but healthy breakfast so I shouldn't be hungry until I go out for dinner and drinks with my best friend who is also my MOH :smile: We talked about shopping but would both like to save money so I'm thinking staying away from the mall area and then when we have a few drinks we won't go drunk shopping and later regret it haha. Going to eat a healthy dinner to make up for the booze, which will be white wine :drinker:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 686 Member
    Well it's Friday here which means tons of drinking (usually). I'm still sick so I think my total through tonight will be 0's all around. Tomorrow is a crap shoot in terms of how I feel and if I go to my husbands concert. Make fun of me if you will, but there is something to be said about tall boy PBR and a metal show. ;D
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Well I've managed to lose the 6 lbs I gained over the holidays..so in my head that translates to I get to drink whatever I want to this weekend.
    That makes perfect sense, right? :tongue:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    SoCal, of course it does!

One drink (a double...I'm not that good) last night, but that was it.