Like Minded Lushes- January 2012

Replies

• Got the willpower to eat properly keep my calories in check, but damn it can't do it with the drinking during the week.. Made it tuesday then after that
    Wednesday -3
    Thursday = 4
    Friday not even going to try to count
    Plus side my weight is finally moving again after a month of not losing
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Sunday=1 drink
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=0 drinks
    Wednesday=0 drinks
    Thursday= 1/3 bottle of chianti. It was good. Good with fudge;)
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday- 3/4 bottle wine
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday - 1/2 bottle wine
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- definitely wine
    Saturday- post holiday party....wine
    Sunday- planning on 0
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Monday - 2 glasses of wine (10 oz. total)
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - 0 (but kind of craving some wine.....don't know what I should do....)
    Saturday - hopefully 0
    Sunday - 0

Got a raise today at work! YAY! Not too big of one, but it's still better than nothing!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    I start hypnosis tomorrow. Maybe that will help. In the meantime I am doing the diet lemonade sweat tea vodka (skinny) tonight.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    .…oohwee had some beers.…- Fri
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Monday, 2.5 margs
    Tuesday, 7 Vodka/Soda, I think
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, 0 drinks

Friday, 7 drinks....Many tastes add up and I'm not sure how much was really consumed....Let's see, 5 tastes & 1 glass at the bar; then 4 out of 5 glasses at dinner; then, another 1 when I got home.

So many yummy wines to select from. My favs were a very nice beaujolais from France and a cab from So. Africa. I ended up with 10 or 12 bottles to take home and have fun with.

Now, the problem lies with not having any tonight and being close to goal. Or, just enjoying a nice bottle by the fireplace with hubs. Life is hard!

Total: 16.5

Goal: < 15.5
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    For lack of a better word, I was Fu(ked up last night. 3 or 4 double vodkas...I was tearing up the boards last night.:laugh:
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    did well all week but the weekend is mine to enjoy so you know I had my wine last night and more than likely tonight also..but I am not counting I am just enjoying.:happy: :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Last night-4 grape vodka and sprite zeros
    Today-who knows..I'm gonna try and be moderate....TRY!!! Just had a beer to reward myself for cleaning our disgusting bathroom...that had to burn some calories for sure!!! With dinner I have 1100calories for the day...I will definitely find a good use for them :wink:
  • nisijam5
    Kate, what a lovely reward for a dirty job...1100 calories goes so fast :grumble:

Robin, hmmm, interest on they hyponsis. Give us some details when your done. It should be interesting.
  • bgrune131
    Last night had 8 oz. of red wine. It was delicious. Tonight...probably have the 2 Killian's that are in the fridge & call it good. :) Really need to go to the gym and work out hard....then clean my bathroom & kitchen at home. They're kind of disgusting!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 686 Member
    For lack of a better word, I was Fu(ked up last night. 3 or 4 double vodkas...I was tearing up the boards last night.:laugh:

LOL I'm so sorry I missed it!!! Now that I figured out how to post from my phone, you all might be in trouble tonight. ;D

Seriously though, gonna try to stick to at least light beer. PBR is so much cheaper but so much heavier in sodium and calories. *sigh*
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Kate, what a lovely reward for a dirty job...1100 calories goes so fast :grumble:

Oh you are so right, but I'm gonna switch to liquor and hope for the best......I probably shouldn't drink......I took my after holiday weight and measurements....NOT GOOD!!! But its saturday and like I said I will TRY to be moderate!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    heh..me too. i managed to stay away from the computer but i sent some pretty messed up texts. :huh:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Uuuuugh. Got completely hammered last night and apparently I hold everything in and then it would seem that the hard stuff makes everything boil to the top and I lose my mind. Not good. Need to stay away from the hard stuff and more importantly, talk about crap so it doesn't just boil to the surface at the most wrong times. Think I got into a fight with a friend and certainly did with the fiancé. So, up until that, it was a good night. Not sure if we'll have drinks tonight but we are certainly not going anywhere. Fiancé is officially on vacation for the week so that seems like it deserves celebratory drinks :wink: Definitely won't be getting f'd up like last night though. :embarassed:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Where have all the lushes gooooone? (in that "where have all the cowboys gone) song tone)

Played it low key last night, 3 vodka drinks, watched a combo of basketball, football (favorite) and the show Gold Rush. Good low key night. Probably going to be like that all week which is a good thing. Starting a round of P90X tomorrow so we have a few things to get for it. Excited to be looking forward to working out again. Makes losing weight so much easier when you don't hate working out.

Getting Panera for lunch, mmmm. Then home for the Giants game (fiancés team) and my team (Packers) play the winner of his game. If the Giants lose, he'll probably need a scotch :indifferent:
  • nisijam5
    Monday, 2.5 margs
    Tuesday, 7 Vodka/Soda, I think
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 7 drinks
    Saturday, 5 beers & 1 glass of wine
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 22.5

Goal: < 15.5

I didn't make goal. Oh well...I really need to learn moderation

Kat, nice job with staying low-key!! I wish I had that ability...
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Oh my - Sat - total lushy night...........
  • bgrune131
    Only had 2 Killian's Irish Red beers last night. They were delicious. Could've drank more, but I was too lazy to go get more...and 2 seemed to be plenty! Excellent weekend! Can't believe it's Sunday again, ALREADY! :( Boo for tomorrow being Monday & having to go to work!