Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    vodka diet coke. just a few. oh well.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nothing last night and probably nothing again tonight. I am still feeling puffy and dehydrated from the weekend......:grumble:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, zippo
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, ???
    Friday, ???
    Saturday, 6 drinks, guessing wine
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Still feeling crunky!!! Hacking cough continues with robotussin as well as one clogged ear with fluid. I will make one fine nurse tomorrow. I do have to say that I am down nearly 5 lbs. Goodbye holiday weight.

Kate, your post made me chuckle
    Amy, Shar pei pups would be super cute
    twyrm, I went to Riveria Maya 2 years ago...it was beautiful...I had to fly 1st class on the way home because I had become so spoiled :blushing:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Super Lushy weekend and I am feeling super icky today (I had yesterday off)!

Going to should for zeros at least till Friday!

LOVE the puppy pics....way too cute!
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    Cutest photos ever!! We got our little rescue puppy a puppy for his birthday last year by accident, someone giving him away at a Dairy Queen in East Texas when we went for a funeral! Like yours, they bonded instantly and have been inseparable ever since!
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    I am trying to limit myself to one split of champagne a day................only on weekends I lose track while doing chores and sipping on mimosas. I really don't think that is my weight problem, I think it's the snacking!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Oy. Lushy weekend. Lots of blue moon. One diet coke and cake vodka last night.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Well today would have been a 0 day BUT, I put down the first payment for my dress!!!!! One and done just like our venue. I was so nervous I wouldn't like it in person or that it would look like it was eating me but it was perfect, they didn't have it in the antique rose which is what I'm getting but the ivory wasn't terrible and I got an idea of the antique rose from a swatch the woman had :smile: It was also on the cheaper side of the scale that the knot had it listed as so needless to say we had champagne at the salon and then we had wine at dinner after and now the fiancé and I are having a bottle of champagne :drinker:

I did have 0 yesterday though :glasses: and I will for tomorrow and Thursday as well. Got up early today to get my work out in and I'm damn glad I did because today was a long day, successful but long and I'm exhausted. Now I'm in my sweats, drinking champagne and waiting for HIdden CIty to start :smile:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm having 1 glass of moscato tonight and that's it! (Hubs is in class and I'll need something to calm mah nerves after putting the kids to bed!)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Well today would have been a 0 day BUT, I put down the first payment for my dress!!!!! One and done just like our venue. I was so nervous I wouldn't like it in person or that it would look like it was eating me but it was perfect, they didn't have it in the antique rose which is what I'm getting but the ivory wasn't terrible and I got an idea of the antique rose from a swatch the woman had :smile: It was also on the cheaper side of the scale that the knot had it listed as so needless to say we had champagne at the salon and then we had wine at dinner after and now the fiancé and I are having a bottle of champagne :drinker:

I did have 0 yesterday though :glasses: and I will for tomorrow and Thursday as well. Got up early today to get my work out in and I'm damn glad I did because today was a long day, successful but long and I'm exhausted. Now I'm in my sweats, drinking champagne and waiting for HIdden CIty to start :smile:

YAY Kat!! So happy for you!! I did the same thing, one and done!!! VERY VERY exciting!!!!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    So apparantly I can not go more than two days without a drink :blushing:
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 glass of wine (12oz)
    I have no idea what tonight will bring!!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sunday 0
    Monday 0
    Tuesday 1 glass of wine
    Tonight...probably 0
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    I'm having 1 glass of moscato tonight and that's it! (Hubs is in class and I'll need something to calm mah nerves after putting the kids to bed!)

Love Moscato!! Sounds like a well-deserved glass too!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday- not even going to count....I was off work and drank boxed wine while catching up on the dvr all evening
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- shooting for a 0
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    Monday- not even going to count....I was off work and drank boxed wine while catching up on the dvr all evening
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- shooting for a 0

I love doing that, the other night my husband went to a game with friends so I caught up on some recorded Lifetime shows, "Maneater" was really cute................of course had a few glasses of champagne..........believe me, I don't get to watch Lifetime by myself very often, so I enjoyed it thoroughly!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 0 drinks
    Wedsnesday, 0 drinks

I will probably not have anything tonight. I'm still feeling crunky (deaf in one ear and raging cough). I am not sure how much longer this can go on. It's been great for weight loss tho.

Kat, congrats on the new dress
    Kate, your in good company with us who indulge every day
    HerbieSue, it is nice to have the TV, booze and NOBODY around

I'm thinking the sinues are blocking the ear drum. I'm wondering if I just hop on the elliptical or do some working out, if it will shuffle things along up there.

I miss my ear!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=4 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=4 drinks
    Wednesday= going to try and limit it to 2 glasses of red wine. Last night I had champagne, red wine and beer. I thought I might feel worse today but I feel ok.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    another snow day. but the work servers are overloaded because the entire company seems to working virtually today. I drank two bottles of red yesterday. Last evening is a little fuzzy. :ohwell:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Kblue, totally the way to go haha! If the rest of the wedding is as easy as the dress and venue I think we may have the easiest wedding ever. My family wanted me to try on some other dresses but as soon as I tried on the dress I want (not in my color) I knew I didn't even need or want to try anything else. I fell even more in love with it and like the woman said, it really is a piece of art :smile:

It's all starting to feel real now :heart: I need to contact the venue and their wedding planner today and set up an appointment to go over possible decor although the place is gorgeous so it doesn't need anything and since the dinner is only 45 minutes to an hour, I'm going with the table settings that the venue has which are beautiful. The only decor I do want are lots of candles and plain little white Christmas lights and they provide some of the candles so it should work out perfectly. I just want it to be warm, romantic and comfortable and since it's in a manor, it already feels like a cozy home :smile: Nevermind the fireplace in every room! It's going to pass so quickly, especially now that I have my dress to look forward to :heart:

Stuck to the bottle of champagne last night even though the fiancé bought 2. Fell into that lovely sleepy buzz, watched a new favorite show Hidden City and went to bed shortly after that. Fiancé is back to work now so I can get the house back to "normal" and back to being clean. 5 animals and a fiancé off for a week makes for one messy house haha. No booze tonight or tomorrow!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    There will be wine tonight...not sure how much...but I want some and I don't care :)