Like Minded Lushes- January 2012

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    There will be wine tonight...not sure how much...but I want some and I don't care :)

*like*
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    cheers wolfie!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: "Go, Wolf, Go" "Go, Wolf, Go" :drinker: :drinker:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Had such a wonderful day, I'm rewarding myself with a (big) glass of wine! Started my new job today & worked out this evening!! Feeling spectacular!!!!
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ugh, LONG day at work, and my mouth is still incredibly sore from having my braces adjusted yesterday. I figured tonight would be nice for a liquid dinner :) Two vodka sodas down...
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    There will be wine tonight...not sure how much...but I want some and I don't care :)

Cheers!:drinker:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm having 1 glass of moscato tonight and that's it! (Hubs is in class and I'll need something to calm mah nerves after putting the kids to bed!)

I :heart: moscato!:drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    When I go back to drinking, I'm gonna have to build up my tolerance again. No drinks for 9 days now. :sad:

I hope I don't get kicked off the thread. :noway: I'm gonna be a lightweight :sick:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Haha Kim, you're safe :tongue: 9days WOW, something to be said for being horribly sick huh, SUCKY!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-12oz of cab
    Wednesday-12oz of cab
    Thursday-I have pre-logged 10oz......we will see how that goes!!!!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    two little tiny vodka cranberry last night.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Changed my mind....12oz tonight :happy:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Kate I changed my mind too!!! And I prelogged 12 oz for tonight :)

Monday- not even gonna count
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 12 oz pinot noir
    Thursday- prelogged 12 oz
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    About 9 oz. of moscato last night. I'm mellowing!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    2 glasses of red wine last night. Maybe nothing tonight, no plans, anyway...
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Had exactly 8 oz. of red wine left in the bottle last night!! It was absolutely delicious!!! :)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Had exactly 8 oz. of red wine left in the bottle last night!! It was absolutely delicious!!! :)

Love when that happens!!!!
  • kblue2007
    Options

Love when that happens!!!!

Hey your post reminded me of something......when I went to pour my wine last night there wasn't 12oz of both my husband and I so...I only had 9.5oz.....WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Stuck to my guns last night and just had water and tea =] even though there is a full bottle of champagne (my favorite drink ever) in the fridge and I am getting more and more excited about my dress and just want to celebrate it :heart: I can't believe I have to wait SO LONG for it though, but it'll be worth it because I'm completely in love with it :smile: I'm sticking with water and tea tonight as well and tomorrow and Saturday are fair game :drinker:

Hour long bike ride on deck for today's work out. Been doing well with eating and have done ALL the work outs so far. Almost the end of week 2 and already feeling slimmer =] where it doesn't exactly matter if my stomach shrinks (though I want it back to my normal size) because it's a corset top of my dress, I do want my toned arms back. More motivation than ever now that I've got a wedding dress. I also think I picked the song I want to walk down the isle to and listening to it yesterday made me cry just thinking of being in my dress and seeing Kyle at the end of the aisle :heart: Pretty sure I know what I want for our first dance too :smile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I think today will be Day #10 without any alcohol...what a wuss!! :blushing:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    That's alright Girl....we are all willing to pull the extra weight for you :wink: