Like Minded Lushes- January 2012

Options

Replies

• ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your pretty grandbaby Robin!! How exciting!

Doing good so far this week....

Sunday- 1 pint lite beer at the brewery
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday-0

Wednesday and Thursday is when the challenge begins cause the hubby is home and I am sure he will have a drink or 2, but I really want to stay strong bc I have felt really good the past couple days with no cocktails or night time snacking!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Chloe, I am with you on the ZERO cocktails

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0

I called an ENT triage nurse yesteraday and she said it could take up to 2 weeks for the tubes to eustachian tubes to clear. Really? I am being to mourn the loss of my hearing on a radical level. However, I do think today is better *fingers crossed*

Plus, I had a good weigh-in today. No loss, no gain which means I am back to normal eating from being ill and didn't gain any back. I'm happy. C'mon 160s!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Great job with the zeros Ladies!!!

Kim, I hope today is a turning point for you!!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Kim I really hope you start feeling better soon. That totally sux.

so a couple of vodkas last night. Other than that a very healthy day with abs in the morning and an hour on the treadmill at night. However my abs are killing me today and and I am as grumpy as f**k so I slept in this morning and didn't exersize. I will try to abstain this evening but for some reason I just talk myself out of being good about 7:30 and I go to bed around 8-8:30 so I don't have time to do too much damage.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=0 drinks

I don't know about tonight, I am feeling like I deserve a reward. This Phase 3 of the Eason plan is killing me!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, your dieting and exercising which is why you feel like **** **** :angry:

Amy, what is the Eason plan? I don't think I've heard of it and it doesn't sound pleasant either :noway:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    It's the Jamie Eason Livefit 12-week trainer. I am doing it for the 12 weeks before Cozumel. Week 9 is where I am at, Phase 3, and it is awful.
    If you want to see it, it's free, here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

Shoulders and Arms for my work out today =] Looks like this weekend will be mild in regards to drinks. I plan on getting Legs and Back done Friday before I go to my Gram's house as there will be champagne. I am going to go easy on the champagne because I have an hour long bike ride in the books for Saturday. Won't be having much on Saturday because we're meeting with the wedding planner Sunday at 11am :smile: and it takes about an hour to get there so we'll be up relatively early.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    So far, so good...
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sooooo tempted to have some wine BUT I'm going to refrain. Fiancé is going to be late tonight and having some wine and watching my show would be so great, but I'm going to wait for him to get home and have a good healthy dinner instead, then I can have a weight watchers dessert :smile: Man am I looking forward to champagne on Friday though :drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Bad day at work. I just really don't play well with "stupid".:mad: After I am done on the dreadmill I will be drinking. :drinker: I really suck at this healthy stuff. :noway:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 2 Sam Adams Winter Lager

Screw it....
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Bad day at work. I just really don't play well with "stupid".:mad: After I am done on the dreadmill I will be drinking. :drinker: I really suck at this healthy stuff. :noway:

understood! decided I would drink my lunch and my dinner! 3 glasses of wine tonight after steam cleaning den carpets! okay...during cleaning the carpets.

btw...congrats on the grandbaby! gorgeos!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Was gonna try to wait an blow it out for my birthday weekend, but after today's liquid nourishment...who knows how the rst of the week will go!:drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in for a while so I thought I'd say hi:bigsmile: I've been trying to behave myself. I haven't had a drink since last friday and that was just a small glass of wine. We went out a couple of weeks ago and just got s*** faced so we decided to cut back a little. Hangovers are absolutely no fun!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-12oz of wine
    Tuesday-5oz at lunch then 12oz at home
    Wednesday-12oz of wine
    Thursday-again I have 12oz accounted for

Everyone is doing really great on there #'s this week....I'm making up for you all :wink: I have drank everyday since last tuesday.....
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 4 Sam Adams Winter Lager
    Thursday, 0

The first one was gone after 2 sips. I was thirsty for a good beer. Second one, maybe 3 sips.

I have to admit to feeling draggy today!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 4 Sam Adams Winter Lager
    Thursday, 0

The first one was gone after 2 sips. I was thirsty for a good beer. Second one, maybe 3 sips.

I have to admit to feeling draggy today!!

I was craving a good beer yesterday too....luckily we drank it all sunday so there was nothing to tempt me ;)
    4 beers=feeling better, YAY!!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kate, I'm feeling about 70%. I have an appt with an ENT tomorrow for the blocked ear tube. Also, still have the congestion and cough. I guess I just wanted to be normal-ish and have a few beers and pizza with hubs.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Kate, I'm feeling about 70%. I have an appt with an ENT tomorrow for the blocked ear tube. Also, still have the congestion and cough. I guess I just wanted to be normal-ish and have a few beers and pizza with hubs.

Good for you, its been long deserved...this sickness has lasted ENTIRELY too long!!!