Like Minded Lushes- January 2012

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kat, it's a wise decision to talk to a neutral party...honest feedback, no judgement, strategies, etc.

Amy, you bet it's hard to find...that's why I bought 2 bottles :bigsmile: best of luck for tomorrow :heart:

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
  • wlgreen379
    Options
    New here and really thankful for this group. I love beer, whiskey, and I am developing a taste for wine. I know I am more than likely a borderline alcoholic, so I am trying to be careful about my consumption. Saturday was horrible for me. I had a friend's birthday party that started at 2:00 and went until about midnight. I'm guessing I had around 10 to 12 beers that day. I normally wake up with a horrible hang over, but I felt halfway normal on Sunday. Could be the exercise helping out.

I had nothing on Sunday or Monday, but damn trivia night came around and I had 3 beers there. I am staying under my calorie goals, but I am pretty sure calories from beer shouldn't make up 15% of my daily caloric intake. Oh well, tomorrow's another day and there are no plans for drinking. I think I will be able to hold off until Bill Maher comes on again Friday night.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Another successful night last night.....I wasn't gonna go to the liquor store until tomorrow night BUT I have some baking to do for Momma's bday on friday night and if I don't do it tonight I will be stressing tomorrow night trying to get everything done. I will buy the wine but I will not open it....famous last words :tongue:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    ITS NEW THREAD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/474343-like-minded-lushes-february-2012