January Challenge. Running with Wolves and Vampires

Options

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Week 3 check in......

Hope you Team Twilighters had a great and successful week.:smile:

:embarassed: Water---so so. I try for 4 cups a day and feel pretty lucky if I get that.
    :smooched: Lowest weight 162.8 (beats end of month goal of 164- now if I can just maintain that !! )
    :grumble: New Veggies- nada- well, lets put it this way, I had cabbage in my chinese food on day this week.
    :tongue: Regular veggies - one a day ain't so bad.
    Exercise - did well, in spite of this cold weather. Had 2 good long walks in less than 30 degree weather.
    :heart: Bought an HRM and I'm glad I did.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: NSV---My hairdresser remarked at how much weight she could tell I had lost since my last hair appt. That said a lot, since it had only been 4 weeks since my last visit. While I only lost about 2 pounds since she saw me last, my body has started to change and I have gotten into a smaller size of jeans this month, and I feel like I look smaller. You may have heard the saying, "I wish I weighed now what I did back when I thought I was fat". Well, I think I am now back to the "weigh what I did" weight!!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I can't edit my previous post, but I didn't get to exercise yesterday so I only did 3 of 7 days rather than 4. Oh well, such is life in the mommy fast lane.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    check in for week 3: sucketh. i did *nothing*. no water, no veggies, no exercise, no logging, nada.

but i'm back, b!tches! (and i mean that in a nice, friendly kind of way) :tongue:

so make room!
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    Ever notice how 1/2 cup of ice cream seems like so little, yet 1/2 cup of veggies seems like sooo much? Just sayin'.

Hope you all have a great week! 9 days left in the month! keep up the great work ladies!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,874 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Check-in:

This WAS a great week. Water is getting easier and I ate more vegetables this week than I did in the previous month, lol! Finally just when the scale started cooperating I went and binged for my birthday. It was fun (and no papercuts) but now, no surprise, the scale is up two pounds as of this morning.

But this is such a great challenge, I want it to end well and hope I can get serious for the remainder of the month.

Have a great week, all!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,048 Member
    Options
    Week 3 check in:

Finally, the scale moved! :bigsmile: 160.5 -- I don't know if I can make my goal for this challenge, but I'll keep plugging away.

I had a pretty good week, but totally bombed Sunday because I just didn't feel like being good.:embarassed:

I try to get a new veggie in each week, but it is easy for me because I actually like veggies.

This week was the Jane Austen Ball and the splurgerious High Tea was offset by the three hours of dancing.
    NSV -- I had to take in my ball gown (and luckily I figured out an easy way to do it), I looked A LOT better, and I didn't poop out and have to sit out dances because I was tired.:happy:
  • surfrgrl1
    Options

This week was the Jane Austen Ball and the splurgerious High Tea was offset by the three hours of dancing.
    NSV -- I had to take in my ball gown (and luckily I figured out an easy way to do it), I looked A LOT better, and I didn't poop out and have to sit out dances because I was tired.:happy:

Did you dance on Edward's feet?
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Ever notice how 1/2 cup of ice cream seems like so little, yet 1/2 cup of veggies seems like sooo much? Just sayin'.

Hope you all have a great week! 9 days left in the month! keep up the great work ladies!

Ain't it the truth!!
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    Week 3 check in. I did well with my regualr veggies, broccoli, caluiflower, etc. I didn't do well with my sprouts because they took too dang long to sprout. I am repeating sprouts for this week as they are now going strong. I wonder if it is too cold in my kitchen.

I actually gained a half pound. Not sure how or why. I'll see how this plays out at next weigh in before I freak out.

Water, no problemo!

Is January really coming to an end?
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    Week 3 check in:

Finally, the scale moved! :bigsmile: 160.5 -- I don't know if I can make my goal for this challenge, but I'll keep plugging away.

I had a pretty good week, but totally bombed Sunday because I just didn't feel like being good.:embarassed:

I try to get a new veggie in each week, but it is easy for me because I actually like veggies.

I must go to a Jane Austen ball before I die, preferrably while young enough to dance still. I need a really great gown.
  • 77tes
    Options

No, Edward was dancing with some chick named Bella -- what is up with that!?! :ohwell:
  • 77tes
    Options
    I must go to a Jane Austen ball before I die, preferrably while young enough to dance still. I need a really great gown.

Go! It is so worth it! I'll bet there is one in your area. The dress is the least important thing.
  • surfrgrl1
    Options

No, Edward was dancing with some chick named Bella -- what is up with that!?! :ohwell:

Hmmm, we can sick Stacy on that chick! Right Stacy?
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Is January really coming to an end?

YES, January is coming to an end. Thank the Lord!! After 2 years of January being the WORST month at work, it is officially my least favorite month!
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Week 3 check in:

YAY!!! The scale moved! I'm so happy for you.

It's so awesome that you have more stamina for dancing. It's no fun when you're too pooped to party!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

i will take bella down! grrr...!
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    Well after what i thought was a good week i have gained a whole 3lbs...... At the same time realise i have just got my monthlies again..... That sure came around quick.... DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT................. I sure hope i drop all of that next week or will be seriously peed off.......... Damn it..........
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    Well after what i thought was a good week i have gained a whole 3lbs...... At the same time realise i have just got my monthlies again..... That sure came around quick.... DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT................. I sure hope i drop all of that next week or will be seriously peed off.......... Damn it..........

Back when I had 'monthlies' I noticed that the following week, I generally always saw a nice drop in my weight. I started keeping track and it really did happen for me each month. Hang in there!!
  • clairelane1982
    Options

Back when I had 'monthlies' I noticed that the following week, I generally always saw a nice drop in my weight. I started keeping track and it really did happen for me each month. Hang in there!!
    Thanks I will.... I will have to keep track of dates i think...
  • 77tes
    Options

i will take bella down! grrr...!
    [/quote]

Thanks, Stacy. I knew I could depend on you.:laugh: