Hi Everyone, please introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• H0neybug
    H0neybug Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen and I live in Kansas. I love to eat, so all food is my vice. I am holding myself back from being in top shape. I don't like to exercise, so I don't have a favorite. I am currently doing the Insanity workout and that will be the last new one I try this year (if you've done it you know why). I carry my weight well, but after 4 kids who wouldn't like a trimmer belly. I love my boobs and would be devastated if I lost them. My goal for this year and the rest of my life is to get more exercise so I can do the things I enjoy, like eating.
  • Amineral
    Amineral Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    omg this group is perfect for me! i try to tell people i want to lose a little weight and they call me crazy! I wear a size 8 thats not invisible status. now i tell people i want to "tone away" the fat and get healthier which is completely true. this group is all about exactly my goals so im happy you made it :)

What's your name? Amber
    Where do you live? phoenix,az (USA)
    What are your food vices/ cheats? cookies and little ghiradelli caramel filled chocolate squares
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? motivation to actually get my butt TO the gym...after the first 10min there my motivation kicks in and im all driven to succeed after that
    What's your favorite exercise? i enjoy ab workouts but i know that repetitive crunches are ineffective so i try a balance and have added running on the treadmill now
    What exercise would you like to try this year? ive already accomplished this. I used to always avoid the treadmill with everything I have but on jan 1 i started running and havent looked back
    What is your biggest trouble spot? ABS! lower abs mainkly. damn fat there wont GO AWAY!
    What part of your body do you like the most? my back. its very lean and sexy ;)
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? be healthy, toned and be able to wear my new victoria secret bikini with complete confidence
  • ItsANewMe2012
    Options
    What's your name? Nikki

Where do you live? Birmingham,UK

What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate, I'm addicted

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Chocolate & lack of exercise

What's your favorite exercise? Dancing. Usually with the wii but like to freestyle too.

What exercise would you like to try this year? Strength training. Got no idea where/how to start though.

What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs.Hate them.

What part of your body do you like the most? Tummy/Waist. Iv been lucky there.

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To not be so dependant on chocolate (I eat a bar... or two everyday)
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi!

What's your name? Lizi

Where do you live? Cali

What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate, cookies and pizza

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Laziness

What's your favorite exercise? Running or more like jogging since I go slow :)

What exercise would you like to try this year? Weights

What is your biggest trouble spot? Hips and thighs :/ They're huge!

What part of your body do you like the most? My stomach/waist

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Lose inches from my hips and tone up :)
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Nichola

Where do you live? Manchester, UK

What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? That I don't seem to have the ability to stick to a healthy eating plan...

What's your favorite exercise? Tai bo/ box fit type workouts

What exercise would you like to try this year? I'd love to start swimming regularly

What is your biggest trouble spot? My stomach and hips, need to cut the fat

What part of your body do you like the most? My collarbones

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Tone up!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Lisa
    Where do you live? London, UK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Oh dear, alcohol, I do like my wine
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Lack of staying power
    What's your favorite exercise? Chest flys, I love weights
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Deadlifting
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Stomach pooch, I had it even when I was REALLY skinny
    What part of your body do you like the most? Boobs, i like them a lot.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To feel stronger and lose 2inches off my waist
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

What's your name? Adjoa
    Where do you live? London Town :-) (UK)
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Recently Pizza, bread and sweet things like cake
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I'm impatient and i get bored easily, sometime lack motivation and will power
    What's your favorite exercise? When i was a member of the gym I loved spinning and lifting free weights, loved running for a while too and did a half marathon in 2010 but i think my love of running has passed
    What exercise would you like to try this year?
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs/Hips
    What part of your body do you like the most? Quite like my top half when it's toned and I like my bumper
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Reduce my body fat!
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    What's your name? Trace
    Where do you live? Yorkshire, UK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? processed carbs, cake, biscuits, chocolate etc, etc, etc
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Scared of failing, so holding back.
    What's your favorite exercise? Squash
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Weights
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? Shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Cycle around the Alps in September
  • laura2706
    laura2706 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Laura
    Where do you live? Scotland, UK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Homemade flapjacks atm haha
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Being ill :(
    What's your favorite exercise? Kickboxing, running, swimming
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Yoga
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Em, arms probably. Not keen on my stomach either... but neither are too bad I suppose.
    What part of your body do you like the most? Legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Get better, and become healthier :)
  • Emmie071294
    Options
    What's your name? Emma Hughes
    Where do you live? South Wales
    What are your food vices/ cheats? i bake alot so mainly cakes :/
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? being tired from working all day
    What's your favorite exercise? dancing
    What exercise would you like to try this year? zumba or a gym
    What is your biggest trouble spot? hips
    What part of your body do you like the most? hands
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? be as fit as i was a couple of years ago :)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Maureen
    Where do you live? Ohio
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate, cookies, sweets. Actually when i stray from what I have planned is when things start going bad for me. Then i just shovel anything in that i've been craving
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Time, not the right equipment, don't really know how to lift properly
    What's your favorite exercise? I love Jillian Michaels' dvds. they work out so many areas of the body so well.
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Insanity - i have it but haven't had the nerve yet to try it
    What is your biggest trouble spot? stomach, sides near hips
    What part of your body do you like the most? legs and arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? get toned, not "skinny"
  • rosten9599
    Options
    What's your name? Robyn
    Where do you live? St. Louis
    What are your food vices/ cheats? sweets and carbs
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? self discipline
    What's your favorite exercise? working out with a trainer
    What exercise would you like to try this year? yoga/zumba
    What is your biggest trouble spot? tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? hmmm.... my big toe?? nothing right now...
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? create a healthier lifestyle that I'll keep up...
  • grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What's your name? sarah
    Where do you live? sweden! but im from the US
    What are your food vices/ cheats? cheeseburgers, pizzas and pastries
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? NOTHING!
    What's your favorite exercise? deadlifts
    What exercise would you like to try this year? roller derby
    What is your biggest trouble spot? abdomen and thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? lift heavy!
  • emaxtastic
    emaxtastic Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Erin
    Where do you live? St. John's
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Free food
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? commitment, alcohol
    What's your favorite exercise? pilates, swimming, hiking
    What exercise would you like to try this year? make my way to the advanced pilates class, hike more
    What is your biggest trouble spot? things and butt
    What part of your body do you like the most? my boobs! lol
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Too keep going without getting too excited at the start and hurting myself - happens every time at about the 2 week mark.
  • nikkicormier82
    nikkicormier82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Nikki
    Where do you live? Ontario
    What are your food vices/ cheats? MMM, pizza, beer, and chips!!!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? booze, i was out of the gym for a while...also, a lazy BF. lol
    What's your favorite exercise? swimming, Calisthenics, running, everything really..
    What exercise would you like to try this year? maybe some different classes and boxing classes-starting boxing today
    What is your biggest trouble spot? belly!!!
    What part of your body do you like the most? my head.. does that count? and my short legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To stay healthy and not get off the bandwagon like usual. I usually get on a health kick for a month, and then stop exercising and start eating crap. Maybe a marathon as well. Also, to reach 120 pounds(i started at 147.2 pounds)
  • mebemini2012
    Options
    What's your name? Bevi
    Where do you live? Ohio
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Pasta/ Italian food
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Lose of motivation after no results
    What's your favorite exercise? Running outside, basketball, pretty much anything!!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Verious aerobic workouts (Zumba, P90X, etc)
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? Hair
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Fit into size 0 again
  • er1nya
    er1nya Posts: 87
    Options
    What's your name? Hello! Erin

Where do you live? New York City area

What are your food vices/ cheats? Alcohol and Chocolate

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Being a broke and busy Grad Student: lack of time and money

What's your favorite exercise? Running/ Hiking/ anything outdoors

What exercise would you like to try this year? More weight lifting, kick boxing, tae bo

What is your biggest trouble spot? Stomach

What part of your body do you like the most? My Brain! hehe or my legs

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To eat cleaner- I've had a lot of digestive issues and have felt a lot better since cutting back on gluten and processed foods. But it's hard!
  • HealthyBee123
    Options
    What's your name? Violet
    Where do you live? New York City
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Juices, Ice-cream, Meat, and Cheese
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Eating portions & lack of working out
    What's your favorite exercise? 30 Day Shread, I had to mop sweat off my floor - ew - but lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks - yay
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Running outdoors
    What is your biggest trouble spot? my belly, I am apple shaped
    What part of your body do you like the most? my legs & face
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? be healthy & fit versus just thin looking but eating crappy food and having no endurace when I play sports with my hubby and friends
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Rachel
    Where do you live? UK Kent
    What are your food vices/ cheats? chocolate and peanut butter
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? bingeing in the past, going in circles
    What's your favorite exercise? circuit training/tabata (bodyrock stuff)
    What exercise would you like to try this year? not quite exercise but would like to be able to do the splits
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Bum/thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? stomach
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? getting nice and lean, strong, and getting the binging in control ie not doing it!!!
  • babyburr
    Options
    What's your name? Kristine
    Where do you live? Chicago
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Not too much of an unhealthy eater, but more of a lazy exerciser
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? School.
    What's your favorite exercise? dancing
    What exercise would you like to try this year? barre or some type of martial arts
    What is your biggest trouble spot? thighs and belly
    What part of your body do you like the most? i like my boobs! lol
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? I want to be able to run as many marathons/runs this year.