Where in the Carolinas are you?

Options
McKinnon09
McKinnon09 Posts: 11 Member
Hi, I am from Myrtle Beach. My name is Crystal and I am a mother of 2(3 if you count my boyfriends son who we have 4/7 days). My boy is 7, his boy is 6, and my girl is 5. I am a full time student at HGTC and will transfer to coastal soon, and I am working toward my CPA. I recently had gastric bypass surgery(yes I am not afraid to say that). I have tried everything to lose this weight and no luck. Since the surgery on Dec. 2 2011 I have lost 39lbs. I am looking to get into an exercise group. I have Zumba, but would like to have others to do it with. If you would be interested in getting together to do Zumba, walking, bike riding, or any exercise let me know. Add me, we can chat and keep each other accountable :)

Replies

• mlreidrn
    mlreidrn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add request sent...Im Michelle, Single mom from Greensboro, NC. I work as an RN. I have a son who is 7. I had lapband surgery 8-30-11. I have lost 69 ilbs. 56 more to go until goal..
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! I am in Greensboro too!! Love finding locals on here. Sending a friend request. :)
  • willforbes
    willforbes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Charleston, SC
  • crogers9189
    crogers9189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Myrtle Beach!!!!
  • LouisAA1978
    Options
    roanoke rapids nc here
  • Hartmowen
    Options
    Columbia!
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    Hello everyone! From the BIG city of Liberty here. For those of you who have NO idea where that is, its between Greensboro and Siler City. We have a total of 3 stoplights..yes that's right. We just got a subway, so we're moving up in the world! lol
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! From the BIG city of Liberty here. For those of you who have NO idea where that is, its between Greensboro and Siler City. We have a total of 3 stoplights..yes that's right. We just got a subway, so we're moving up in the world! lol

LIBERTY! You are RIGHT down the street from me - i'm in Forest Oaks. :smile:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Rock Hill, SC

work in uptown Charlotte, NC
  • vickieross
    vickieross Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Shallotte, NC
  • Sharonab123
    Options
    HI, I'm in the Columbia area too!
  • kdc0587
    kdc0587 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm from a small [& when I say small, I mean SMALL] town in SC called Green Sea. Less than a minute from NC & about 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach =]
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ballantyne, right outside of Charlotte.
  • AntuanR
    AntuanR Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Greenville, SC
  • melanierf
    melanierf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I live in Central, SC and go to Clemson! Go Tigers!!
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am in Concord.
  • aroundhky
    Options
    Live in Hickory, NC area and work in Statesville, NC
  • almilstead
    almilstead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in Enochville, NC just outside of Kannapolis
  • scubagoil
    scubagoil Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in Apex - just outside of Raleigh.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Duncan, SC (Greenville/Spartanburg area)...home of the SC State High School Football Champs, the Byrnes Rebels. :glasses: