Where in the Carolinas are you?

Options

Replies

• psmith_five
    psmith_five Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Goldsboro NC. Stationed in Beaufort SC for 3 years and now live in Summerville SC but work mostly in Goose Creek and North Charleston SC. I'd love to meet near by people for friends and motivation.
  • DMills67
    DMills67 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hendersonville, NC.
  • mcherri
    mcherri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i grew up in Chapel Hill.... i drive down there cooonstantly just bc i miss it soooo much. right now i live in Mooresville, nc.. i just moved here so i don't know anyone really.... most of my closest friends are still in chapel thrill! anyways, if you're in the charlotte, concord, mooresville, davidson area or near any of those place, and chapel hill people too, please befriend me!!! i would love to meet people in my area... i'm not sure i totally like mooresville or not yet.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I live in Cary North Carolina. But I spend the majority of my time on campus in Durham.

My mom lives on Gorman St in Raleigh about ten minutes from Cary. I was just up there last week.
  • Jennlock2003
    Options
    I live in Morrisville, a suburb of Raleigh
  • mcherri
    Options
    I live in Morrisville, a suburb of Raleigh

aaaah, you kill me!!! so close... but no cigar...
  • tugboatme1
    tugboatme1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi im from stanly county!!!! if any1 is from around this area plz freind me!!!!!
  • mcherri
    Options
    hi im from stanly county!!!! if any1 is from around this area plz freind me!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! i literally just moved from Oakboro a month ago!!!!!! i can't believe anyone else actually exists out there!!!!! Do you know the big brick mansion with the lighted fountain in front of it's west stanly highschool?? where the Jordans' live off of 24/27?? well i date there son Eric Snuggs if you know him. Eric grew up there so it's literally like her knows eeeeeveryone. anyways, i'm going to friend you... how cool would it be if we know some of the same people?!

i'll copy this in a message to you in case you don't check this message board a lot.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I live in Central, SC and go to Clemson! Go Tigers!!

i used to live in central about a mile from the high school
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    if there is anybody in the spartanburg/greenville area that wants to play tennis or racquetball message me please. im not very good at either but i try really hard lol
  • mapple322
    mapple322 Posts: 7
    Options
    I live near Greenville, SC.
  • mapple322
    mapple322 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just moved to Monroe, NC from Denver! Looking forward to exploring this side of the country! :)

Denver, NC or Denver, CO? I moved from Denver, CO in 2000. The first thing you'll notice is that there are no "mountains" in North Carolina. Don't get me wrong...I grew up in Burlington, NC. But after being in the Rockie's...this side of the country pales by comparison. Currently, I live in SC...which has even less to offer for mountain ranges...but at least we have Myrtle Beach! :glasses:
  • Jennlock2003
    Options
    Morrisville just outside Raleigh
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm from Summerville, close to ya! ;) Great to find people locally!!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi I too am from S'ville! :)
  • kam5507
    kam5507 Posts: 40
    Options
    Summerville.. Use to go to Planet Fitness in Northwoods nightly until gas prices went up
  • AshleighsMamma
    AshleighsMamma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am from the Seagrove/Asheboro, NC area.
  • steppenwulf556
    steppenwulf556 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in Rock Hill work in Charlotte. :)
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Columbia here as well! Good to see others in the Carolina's!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Rock Hill, SC

work in uptown Charlotte, NC

Same