Where in the Carolinas are you?

Options

Replies

• LizLou82
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site. I live in Saluda, SC! Hoping to get good advice and maybe a friend. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    if there is anybody in the spartanburg/greenville area that wants to play tennis or racquetball message me please. im not very good at either but i try really hard lol

I live in Spartanburg County, but I don't play tennis or racquetball. :frown: Would love to get a small group of people together to do some sort of group activity, though. Hiking, volleyball, etc...?
  • lcromeenes
    Options
    Columbia
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Columbia

Howdy neighbor!!! :)
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    Summerville, SC
  • Mirandag2010
    Options
    I live in Aynor, South Carolina :)
  • Mahoghani
    Options
    Hello everyone...I'm in the North Charleston area and it's a pleasure to meet some more people that are health conscious and willing to go the mile instead of under the knife.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I live in Aynor, South Carolina :)

wow, i have a couple of friends from aynor. didnt think i would see anyone on here from there
  • Airforcevet66
    Airforcevet66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Columbia, SC here.:smile:
  • casslivingston91
    Options
    Simpsonville, SC (Not a Clemson fan though, GOOOO GAMECOCKS!)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Summerville, SC

I am from Summerville, living in VA for now. Are you originally from the area? I went to Summerville High School and then on to CofC.
  • Lizziethe8th
    Lizziethe8th Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am from Anderson, SC. I am not a Clemson fan either. Go COOOCKS!!! :heart:
  • Dagoth
    Dagoth Posts: 172
    Options
    Greenville/Easley, SC area
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Haven't posted on here in a while. Just dropping by to say any fellow South Carolinians, native or transplanted, can add me as a friend. I love to travel around my beautiful state on day trips and explore areas off the beaten path, so if you know of someplace cool to visit, drop me a line.

<
    lives in a small town in Lower Florence County called Johnsonville. Situated about halfway between Myrtle Beach and Columbia.

***********************************************GO *kitten*!!!!!************************************
  • hdcnurse
    hdcnurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Taylors, SC....just North of Greenville. Got started here last week & getting my bearings. Any advice & support is welcome!
  • bpmichael
    bpmichael Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in Cary, NC. Anyone in the area feel free to invite me as friend.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I live in Fort Mill, SC and I work in Belmont, NC
  • yogamom16
    Options
    I am from the Wrightsville Beach/Wilmington, NC area.
  • lukieshan
    Options
    Hey. My name is Shannon, and I live in Charlotte. Love the format, and try to enjoy every day.:love:
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Charlotte here!