Where in the Carolinas are you?

Options

Replies

• Sharonab123
    Options
    Duncan, SC (Greenville/Spartanburg area)...home of the SC State High School Football Champs, the Byrnes Rebels. :glasses:

Did you make it to Greenville for the St. Patty's 5K this weekend?
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Duncan, SC (Greenville/Spartanburg area)...home of the SC State High School Football Champs, the Byrnes Rebels. :glasses:

Did you make it to Greenville for the St. Patty's 5K this weekend?

No. :frown: I was down for the count because of all these stupid spring allergens floating around. :grumble: I really wanted to go shopping for new running shoes, and there was an event at the TD Convention Center (The Spice of Life Food and Fitness Fest) I REALLY wanted to go to....didn't get to do that either. :ohwell:
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I live near Columbia, in a smaller town called Elgin!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Charleston, SC

Me too...lived here my whole life.

Hey I know you! You're Amber's Will! OMG and I just found her from your profile! I had NO idea you guys were on here!
    That's awesome!
  • Sharonab123
    Options
    I live near Columbia, in a smaller town called Elgin!

I know where you are, I'm in Lugoff!!!!
  • willforbes
    willforbes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yeah Its me and I started this group. I like meeting people from the Carolinas. I am glad you joined the group. Thanks.
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Asheville here! I couldn't ask for a better place to live! I love the mountains so much
  • Sharonab123
    Options
    Asheville here! I couldn't ask for a better place to live! I love the mountains so much

Me too! I love to visit my family up there. I haven't been brave enough to ride my bike on the parkway, just hike on some of the trails.
  • Ncsoccermom
    Ncsoccermom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Davidson County, NC (home of Lexington-style BBQ)...
  • jgriffin88
    jgriffin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I live in Pfafftown, work in Winston Salem and grew up in Lexington all in NC.
  • jgriffin88
    jgriffin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love that BBQ.. I grew up just down the road from the Honeymonk.. ie Lexington Barbeque #1.
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Aiken, SC! 50 minutes from Columbia and 15 minutes from Georgia!
  • jinxjazz
    jinxjazz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I live in Spartanburg. Home of the Carolina Panthers training camp. Easy access to Charlotte, Asheville, Columbia & Greenville.
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wilmington:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hillsborough NC
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Durham NC here.
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Johnsonville, SC....lower end of Florence county. An hour from the Redneck Riviera of Myrtle Beach, two from the Holy City of Charleston, and three from the beautiful Greenville.
    Would love to "friend" fellow Carolinians! Need all the support I can muster. :)
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I know Green Sea! I'm from a small town also. I grew up in Hemingway, SC, and we were high school sports rivals! :)
  • willforbes
    willforbes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I know Green Sea! I'm from a small town also. I grew up in Hemingway, SC, and we were high school sports rivals! :)

My wife's family is from that area. Good people.
  • Abigaillee15
    Options
    I go to school in Boone, NC but am from Winston Salem. Grew up in Charlotte though!