Where in the Carolinas are you?

Options

Replies

• Bigbadgogodaddy
    Options
    O Lil town of Fountain Inn, SC (Southern Greenville) We keep it simple here!
  • purpleheart416
    purpleheart416 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    North Augusta, SC!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I live near Columbia, in a smaller town called Elgin!

Me too!!! And we have only ONE stoplight. Don't blink, you'll miss it.
    I live in Elgin and work in Columbia.
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Myrtle Beach area
  • lonnieh2
    lonnieh2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in High Point NC. 46 yo male. 6'1" 234lbs. Here to try and lose the 30 pounds on my quest to lose 72 pounds total in a year. Hello.
  • Mogwai913
    Mogwai913 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I live outside Charlotte, moved here last year from Columbia and will be moving again this summer to Fayetteville.
  • holdertc
    holdertc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Columbia!
  • moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Batesburg, out by Saluda SC here.
  • mike667grace
    Options
    Greenville, SC

Awright. Anderson here, though i feel most at home Greenville and Clemson. Most of my new jobs work is in G-ville, Spartanburg and so on.
  • RLyah
    RLyah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from the little town of Latta, SC.
  • markt757
    Options
    Hello lake Wylie SC here. 53yrs old 190 lbs trying to loose 15-20 lbs. I started the Insanity workout two weeks ago. So far it is helping my fitness but the weight has not started dropping so I found this website and I am trying to watch what I eat. It is amazing when you start keeping track of what you eat how fast the calories add up. I am also trying to stay away from the junk food and bad calories. Is there anyone in the area also doing the Insanity workout?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Hello lake Wylie SC here. 53yrs old 190 lbs trying to loose 15-20 lbs. I started the Insanity workout two weeks ago. So far it is helping my fitness but the weight has not started dropping so I found this website and I am trying to watch what I eat. It is amazing when you start keeping track of what you eat how fast the calories add up. I am also trying to stay away from the junk food and bad calories. Is there anyone in the area also doing the Insanity workout?

Every time I hear of Lake Wylie, I remember the episode on the Andy Griffith show that had Ernest T Bass learning to be a gentleman.

"How do you do Missus Wylie?"

LOL
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm from the little town of Latta, SC.

Johnsonville, here! We used to play you guys in high school football; haven't been to game in ages so I'm not sure we still do. :)
  • timrosenfeld
    Options
    Reporting in from Columbia, SC
  • gfiorine
    gfiorine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in Greensboro. Started out strong last year and lost 25lbs, but slacked off at the end of the year and gained 15lbs back. Now, getting back into it looking to lose 30 lbs and get to that magic 200lbs
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in Winston Salem, NC.
  • lissabee4
    lissabee4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Originally from Greenville, SC...college at Wake Forest in Winston-Salem, NC
  • TomjsAj
    TomjsAj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Southeast Charlotte, NC.
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Columbia Area here!
  • mrsjmitchell
    mrsjmitchell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hartsville, SC