Replies

• alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I start today! Eeeeek
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group where I can share my love of 30DS with other like-minded people! Today will be level 1, day 4, & so far I'm loving it! Yesterday, day 3, I noticed the workout seemed to be a little easier which means I'm making progress! I seriously thought I was going to die on Saturday when I started it. I noticed I gained some weight on the scale since starting but I'm only 3 days in so I'm not too worried - most likely water retention in my muscles because they've been shocked into action & need to repair themselves!

Welcome to everyone & I hope we all have a successful journey with 30DS!

I just did day 3 today and noticed the same!!! I was so relieved because I've been in serious pain all day!!! My poor thighs!!! :)
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group where I can share my love of 30DS with other like-minded people! Today will be level 1, day 4, & so far I'm loving it! Yesterday, day 3, I noticed the workout seemed to be a little easier which means I'm making progress! I seriously thought I was going to die on Saturday when I started it. I noticed I gained some weight on the scale since starting but I'm only 3 days in so I'm not too worried - most likely water retention in my muscles because they've been shocked into action & need to repair themselves!

I just did day 3 today and noticed the same!!! I was so relieved because I've been in serious pain all day!!! My poor thighs!!! :)

My thighs are on fire!
  • nesstle
    Options

My thighs are on fire!

Day 3 complete for me to! My arms and thighs are really feeling it, and man it feels fantastic!

"you will never regret doing exercise!!"

And it is so great to see so many members, if at least one person is inspired to see this journey through i think its a great achievement.
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well i guess now yesterday was my second day of 30-day shred. I didnt get to the workout at the time i wanted. Had to do my motherly duty and work a fundraiser for my daughter. It was a lot of walking and standing. When i got home it was 11:30pm, as i was getting ready for bed, i started feeling guilty. Guilty that only the second day on 30-shred and i was already skipping a day. So i get out of bed at midnight and did my second day. Later today after i get some sleep and work, i plan on during day 3. Boy am i sore but my new motto is no excuses.

Day 2 to me was worst then day 1, because i am so sore, going to stick with it.
  • nesstle
    Options
    smsavoy it is worth it,by the 3rd your getting in the flow of it, and by the 5th-7th youll be away
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    day 2 out of the way, it already felt a little easier and I didnt die heheh. I didnt get much sleep last night so I will really have to push myself to exercise today, I also want to satrt 6 weeks 6 pack today, let's see how it goes....
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! It was defo easier than Day 2! Still don't like the Jumping Jacks tho! :-(
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies - I was up early and I did day 2 - I felt it most in my biceps would you believe ? I thought my abs would hurt most but they are not too bad - I feel great now here at work but I am sure I will be real sore tmrw morning. Keep the faith - by day 5-7 we should be feeling better.

I am not sure what I am burning so I created a new exercise for myself at 200 calories burned. I don't eat my exercise calories anyway so it doesn't matter too much - I am sure I am not too far out.

See you all tmrw XXX Stay sane !!
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    just about to do day 2 level 1 then i'm on the wii fit.
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! It was defo easier than Day 2! Still don't like the Jumping Jacks tho! :-(

I definately agree! I finally gave into them and decided to give it all I had. On a positive note about Level 2 you do less of them!
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

My thighs are on fire!

Day 3 complete for me to! My arms and thighs are really feeling it, and man it feels fantastic!

"you will never regret doing exercise!!"

And it is so great to see so many members, if at least one person is inspired to see this journey through i think its a great achievement.

Ha! Yes, my thighs/knees were KILLING me. I started Saturday, and Sunday/Monday were horrendous for me every time I had to stand up or sit down. I did day 4 last night & I can definitely feel my knees & legs are getting less sore. It still hurts, but getting up and sitting down is not nearly so difficult at this point. I've even gotten my fiance into the program - LOL! He has some difficulties with some of the exercises but since he's a teacher & very busy I think it's a great workout for him since it's only 27 minutes from start to finish (according to the watch on my HRM - I "start" the exercise as soon as she says let's get started, then "stop" when she says we're done!).

I can already see a little bit of muscle in my biceps, hooray! I'm going to go with heavier weights for the dumbbell rows today because the 4lbs seem too easy. I'm going to upgrade to 8 lbs. I can't wait to get home from work & pop in the dvd! I'm so motivated by Jillian! I already ordered 4 of her other exercise dvds, which I think will be a great way to switch things up from my regular gym routine (I go 4x/week).
  • qnbeezzz
    qnbeezzz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start day 3 in a few minutes. I'm relieved to hear that it should be a little easier today! Yesterday I could barely walk! I'm so glad it occurred to me to use sports cream before climbing into bed. Duh! Today my legs amazingly feel much better and I'm ready to tackle another round!15709761.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start day 3 in a few minutes. I'm relieved to hear that it should be a little easier today! Yesterday I could barely walk! I'm so glad it occurred to me to use sports cream before climbing into bed. Duh! Today my legs amazingly feel much better and I'm ready to tackle another round!15709761.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

sports cream! I should have thought of that!!!!!
    I took a bath with epsom salt yesterday. I still have yet to tackle day 3 but I did go to the gym today and was able to make it through :)
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1 completed! Couldnt get through the jumping jacks yesterday b/c I was so sore, but did them today. I upped the weight on some of the exercises and added some light weight to the cardio moves....may not be able to move tomorrow, but it felt good today!
  • nesstle
    Options
    Completed day 4! only 26 more to go, easy pezzy!

Go hard everyone, it will be worth it!
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies - Day 3 done ! It was still tough for me but I noticed my recovery time was faster today so I must be doing something right and the soreness is going slowly away :) All good for today - only 27 to go and I am loving reading the daily updates on here as they motivate me so go us !! :)

X
    Ruth
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! Yesterday was day 5, level 1, so tonight after work is day 6, level 1 for me. I looked at the calendar & saw that if I do 30DS every day for the full 30 days, I'll be done on March 11! Then I can start on the other Jillian dvds I bought... I'm pumped! The scale isn't moving so I took measurements this morning... down 1 inch off my hips already! Unless I did a bad job measuring before, but I swear my hips look a teeny bit smaller. Happy working out! :)
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done . its just my arms that ache now . my 30th day is 14th march.....roll on and a few inches off i hope.
  • Lylas2
    Lylas2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yesterday completed day 4 of TDS Level one! THE FIRST TIME... I completed without pausing the tv!!! YAY! My endurance has increased. I still work up a sweat.... (The fear leaving my body...LOL)!!! My stomach hurts SO GOOD! I feel it in my arms... but I have so much fat on my upper arms I know it will take A LOT of work to see results... But Im not giving up!!! added 35min elliptical to my workout.