Level 1

Options

Replies

• Lylas2
    Lylas2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Way to go! I know that feeling of guilt!!! you are well on your way!!!
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 yesterday and was able to get through it better than day 2! my muscles are slowly getting better.

I am doing day 4 today, adding some more weights to some of the moves and I will do 30 minutes of jogging as well.

Let the inches fall off!!!!!
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 4 Level 1 as of today, this is the first time i have ever tried this thing, and i have to say, thanks to you MFP guys and gals i went out and bought the dvd and i have been kicking its *kitten*! ... well its been kicking mine anyway....

the tops of my thighs are the only thing that are CONSTANTLY sore. I also do an hour of Zumba at the class at my gym, and do 3 miles on the treadmill daily, and i work out 7 days a week, but higher intensity for 5 of them.

Is there any way to get rid of the soreness and tightness in the tops of my thighs? or does it just need to get over it?!

Because i would do about anything, but massaging it was super painful!

I would LOVE to have some of you add me, or me add you, either way

ive been doing MFP for over a year, and i deleted all the people on my old when i gave up in july because i was ashamed....

soooooo
    i'm kicking BUTT! and i look for ward to some of you joining me! i would love to scope out diaries and updates. its my fav thing to do during the day!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I just finished day 4 of 30DS level 1....and it was HARDER than days 2 and 3. Shouldn't it be getting easier? I was so out of breath and kept wanting to stop and get water and turn it off (I didn't turn it off though). I'm trying to sick with this and get my weight off. I hope it gets easier! Hope everyone else is doing good! :)

Aubrey
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Also, any of you please feel free to add me...maybe we can keep each other motivated to push through the pain and stick with it!! :)
  • MorissaW
    Options
    I am on Day 4 Level 1 as of today, this is the first time i have ever tried this thing, and i have to say, thanks to you MFP guys and gals i went out and bought the dvd and i have been kicking its *kitten*! ... well its been kicking mine anyway....

the tops of my thighs are the only thing that are CONSTANTLY sore. I also do an hour of Zumba at the class at my gym, and do 3 miles on the treadmill daily, and i work out 7 days a week, but higher intensity for 5 of them.

Is there any way to get rid of the soreness and tightness in the tops of my thighs? or does it just need to get over it?!

Because i would do about anything, but massaging it was super painful!

I would LOVE to have some of you add me, or me add you, either way

ive been doing MFP for over a year, and i deleted all the people on my old when i gave up in july because i was ashamed....

soooooo
    i'm kicking BUTT! and i look for ward to some of you joining me! i would love to scope out diaries and updates. its my fav thing to do during the day!

The tops of my thighs are also killing me. I did some additional stretches yesterday that seemed to help a little. I also took a bath in epsom salt, that REALLY helped! Someone else suggestted using sports cream. I have not tried it yet but I may end up using some after day4. I feel much better today though! I took it easy yesterday on additional workouts (only doing curves and 30DS, skipping my additional 30 minute jog on the treadmill). I am starting back zumba classes this weekend after a 3 month hiatus, I am a nervous wreck about how my legs are going to handle it!!!!!
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    I managed to get to l2 d4 in January and stopped. Going to start again tomorrow. Really want to finish it this time!
  • kujotx
    Options
    About to go home and do day4...It is still hard, but I have noticed I hurt less today! Yesterday I could barely walk...smh
  • MorissaW
    Options
    About to go home and do day4...It is still hard, but I have noticed I hurt less today! Yesterday I could barely walk...smh

L1D4 seemed MUCH easier to me. Getting through the first circuit was the hardest part. After that is was still tough but manageable!

I hurt WAY less today than day 1&2.
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    completed L1 D3 today - I am feeling so much better but I HATE the push-ups.
  • nesstle
    Options
    day 5 down! 25 to go! yuss
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done!! Woo hoo half way through Level 1!! I'm going to take Saturdays and Sundays off, and up my weights next week for part 2 of Level 1!
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    just done day 4 phew !!!
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Are any of you planning to take breaks in this program, or are you going to do the whole 30 days straight through? I'm going to try getting through the whole 30 days with no breaks, but I realize that if something comes up I might need to take a break.

Anyway, last night was level 1 day 6 for me... I'm more than halfway done with level 1! Woo! I can't wait for level 2! Still feeling the burn in my thighs, though. I got some generic Bengay to help with the soreness ... not sure if it helped or not since I've never used the stuff before. Happy working out, all!
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am starting today. I have had the videos for a while and have attempted multiple times to begin, but never pushed through. Now that I am going to the gym 6 days a week, I feel better and stronger and hopefully with the motivation of this group that I will be able to not only keep with it, but also succeed!
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Are any of you planning to take breaks in this program, or are you going to do the whole 30 days straight through? I'm going to try getting through the whole 30 days with no breaks, but I realize that if something comes up I might need to take a break.

Anyway, last night was level 1 day 6 for me... I'm more than halfway done with level 1! Woo! I can't wait for level 2! Still feeling the burn in my thighs, though. I got some generic Bengay to help with the soreness ... not sure if it helped or not since I've never used the stuff before. Happy working out, all!

I'M planning to do the whole 30 days without a break.
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey guys

I did day 4 this morning before work and I have to say I felt tired all day at work - I mean really tired !!!! It didn't help that my shift this week was 4 x 11 hr days 10am to 9pm - I manage 35 folks and we are really busy so I am feeling it a bit tonight I have to say :(
    I will do tmrw before work again but I am looking forward to a normal shift next week when I get home at 5.30pm and can get going then. I am keeping the faith.

XX

Ruth
  • nesstle
    Options
    Day 6 all done, got up and did it before breakfast . My strength and endurance is increasing now. I was going to have two days off but just had yesterday off.
    So 26 left and 4 on level 1
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this so a little nervous, I'm starting the 30ds on Monday but also going to do Hip Hop Abs as well, going to do this for 6 days in a row then rest for 1 then carry on.

Currently my measurements are:

Hips - 44"
    Arm - 14"
    Thigh - 26.5"
    Waist - 35"
    Weight - 179lbs
    Height - 5ft 9ins

Has anyone tried the 30ds along with hip hop abs? I want to loose approx 30lbs for September, If I keep exercising like this does anyone think I'll reach my goal? Plus I want my thighs to get down to 23", would this be a realistic goal?

Plus if anyone would like to add me as a friend and start this with me on Monday that'd be great - plus would help with the motivaton :happy:
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 5 out of the way :) also managed to do 2/3 of 6 weeks 6pack, felt like a great workout! Hopefully i will get better results doing both at the same time :) rewarded myself with yummy curry from skinny taste :)