Level 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 2, done!

I can't wait to move to level 3 if there are less planks. I freaking hate the plank position. HATE HATE HATE.
    I trust in Jillian though and although level 1 was hard for me at the beginning, I powered through and feel MUCH stronger than I did just a few weeks ago.
    I spent a little more time on level one because I did not think I could face level 2. I managed it both yesterday and today :)
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well, that's Level 2 Day 10 done!!

Not sure if I'm looking forward to Level 3 or not!! Will let you all know how I get on tomorrow!!!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day idk what...but level 2! lol...did it sweated..but didnt burn as many calories today as normal? I wonder why. Is it cause i didnt work as hard or is it getting easier. I felt like i worked hard as always! Hmmmm....
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Havent checked in in a while, but Level 2 is completed! Woo Hoo - not my favorite level. Cant do all the plank work, hurts my wrists. Plus, I am pretty much the most un-flexible person, so those walking push - ups were not fun, either. Here's to Level 3.

Is everyone satisfied w/ their results so far? For me, I am disappointed, not noticing much weight loss or inches lost or body changing. Maybe Level 3 will bring on some changes??? Not going to give up, going to finish strong!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Havent checked in in a while, but Level 2 is completed! Woo Hoo - not my favorite level. Cant do all the plank work, hurts my wrists. Plus, I am pretty much the most un-flexible person, so those walking push - ups were not fun, either. Here's to Level 3.

Is everyone satisfied w/ their results so far? For me, I am disappointed, not noticing much weight loss or inches lost or body changing. Maybe Level 3 will bring on some changes??? Not going to give up, going to finish strong!

I havent lost weight either. But have gained a ton of stanima and strength and lost a pant size! Woohoo. Ohhh those walking pushups on level 3 r a killer! I tried level 3 once, thinking i was ready for it! Ohhh no i wasnt. Went right back down tolevel 2! I dont follow the program like most tho! Best to u with level 3 ! Im sure ur gaining plenty of muscle if anything! Im glad ur not giving up!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done - well buggar me! LOL To quote my Facebook status

"holy crap! I think Jillian Michaels may have read my status yesterday about having a naughty take away and made me pay for it with Level 2 of 30 Day Shred!"

I can just about do a full plank so have just gone full pelt at 3/4-ish planks for the plank exercises. After reading a few things on here I'm a little concerned about my wrists since I have always suffered with them ... we'll see. I did however burn 232 calories and they're the best HRM stats since I started this! :D
  • MrsLong1980
    Options
    Day 2 done! :) Fecking plank positions! LOL
  • Reckabek
    Options

Ya there tough! How r the wrists?
  • MrsLong1980
    Options

:) Thank you for asking! They're alright, I think I made a more conscience effort than I thought not to bend them wrong if you know what I mean yesterday. I did feel a twinge when I was doing some housework today so this evening I was more careful and it seems to be doing the job :)
  • Reckabek
    Options

:) Thank you for asking! They're alright, I think I made a more conscience effort than I thought not to bend them wrong if you know what I mean yesterday. I did feel a twinge when I was doing some housework today so this evening I was more careful and it seems to be doing the job :)

My wrists stink too, there week...i found the 30ds didnt bother them, however her 6 week 6 pack hurt bad! Its the side planks! They do me in!
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    I think I have done 7 days of level 2. The difficult part for me is the strength exercise which is done at the same time as the military lift things. Those I can do just fine, although I do have to put my foot down for balance sometimes. I just cant do the squat and raise my arms at the same time. I don't know how they keep their arms straight. I have to bend. So, I did the squats today with a different arm movement. I had to do something to keep moving. I'm ok with all of the planks. Which is funny because I never used to have upper body strength.
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I think I have done 7 days of level 2. The difficult part for me is the strength exercise which is done at the same time as the military lift things. Those I can do just fine, although I do have to put my foot down for balance sometimes. I just cant do the squat and raise my arms at the same time. I don't know how they keep their arms straight. I have to bend. So, I did the squats today with a different arm movement. I had to do something to keep moving. I'm ok with all of the planks. Which is funny because I never used to have upper body strength.

Ya those v flys kill me to. Im getting better tho
  • GloriaPenguin
    Options
    Finished Level 2. Surprised that I didn't lose any inches but managed to lose 3 lbs. Weird. And I'm also a little disappointed :( but ah well. You win some, you lose some...
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Don't be too disappointed. After I finished Level 2 I had actually put on 1lb! I did lose a couple of inches, but nowhere near as much as I did after Level 1.

Almost finished Level 3, so hoping for better results this time!

Keep at it, and don't give up.
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Just did level two for goodness knows how many times! But i didnt burn as many calories today! Waaaaa..... Owell maybe its time to do level three! Ugh. Tried that once, nearly died!
  • MrsLong1980
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 tonight - definitely finding the plank position a bit easier but it's still a *kitten* to do and I definitely hate them. Hearing that level 3 has more cardio makes me very excited, I LOVE the cardio parts - my HRM beeps away and if it doesn't I push myself to make it beep! LOL I hate those v-fly things but I think by the time you get to them you're half dead anyway!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just finished day 3. Dying. Level 2 is so hard.
  • MrsLong1980
    Options
    After quite the hiatus I'm back on the shred - day 7 done today and it was awesome! I didn't think I'd done too well in terms of calories burnt and heart rate levels but I stayed in my fat burning zone for 19 minutes of the 29 minutes I recorded so BOOYAH to that and burnt 244 calories! I did have to stop a couple of times and I do the easier positions but I definitely felt more in control and stronger in my arms and core holding myself up in the plank position. I absolutely love the cardio sections and have heard level 3 is more cardio orientated so looking forward to that :) I busted my shoulder a week ago lugging a heavy change bag daily on holiday plus 11.5kgs of toddler so had to take an extended break but I'm back on track, albeit taking it slow :D