Post-Workout Check In

Options
xMsAlly
xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
Post here after each and every workout. Report on which workout you did, how you feel etc;

"Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!" - Jillian Michaels

Replies

• xMsAlly
    Options
    Today I did level one of the 6-Week Six pack. my abs and sides feel ripped! I also did 30 day shred level 1. Feeling really great!
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ^5 MsAlly

I just finished Week 1 Day 5 of Ripped in 30 on top of a 5 km run today at lunch.

Right now I feel great, pumped and full of energy.

Karen
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 6 - Done Ripped in 30

Karen
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred - Level 3 - Day 8

I'm finding it much easier! I can do the jumping sumo squats without stopping, and the jumping lunges, and the rockstar jumps - all of which I could only do 2 or 3 of, in the beginning, before having to do the modified versions.
  • leighllf
    Options
    I did JM 30 day Shred today, workouut 2 It was a killer and my but is sore as you know what. I feel great and finished it with some Yoga which will hopefully help with the soreness!

Have a great week eberyone!
  • leighllf
    Options
    30 Day Shred - Level 3 - Day 8

I'm finding it much easier! I can do the jumping sumo squats without stopping, and the jumping lunges, and the rockstar jumps - all of which I could only do 2 or 3 of, in the beginning, before having to do the modified versions.

Great! I am really scared to get to LEVEL 3~ 2 is pretty intense! Keep up the great work!!
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Ouch...I did my first day of level 1 30ds. And ouch I am sore today. I won't be able to do the video tonight because my legs are sooo sore and I cannot afford to get hurt. But I guess that means I got a work out.

The work out was hard for me. I hope to build up my stamina and strength as I go. Just like all of you that are doing so well!

I have done many jogs and walks and am never sore. So I surprised I am so sore from my first day of 30ds.
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 9 level 2 of 30 day shred! Those v-flys are killer but other than that think im ready for level 3 may take a rest day and start lvel 3 on Wednesday since I have a really busy day Tuesday!!!

Haappy shredding ladies:happy:
  • Werglum
    Options
    Day 29 = check (One day to go!!!)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am doing Jillians Burn Fat Boost metabolism and it is intense! I love it though. This is my 3rd day doing it and although it is suppossed to be just cardio I am sore! I think I am going to do this up until about friday befor I move on with her No More Trouble Zones DVD...I dont know what do you all think. Maybe I should just jump right into it ....i dont think it will get any easier right?
  • leighllf
    Options
    Day 29 = check (One day to go!!!)

Way to GO! Great Job! Are you gonna share your before and after? Please do!!
  • leighllf
    Options
    I just finished day 9 level 2 of 30 day shred! Those v-flys are killer but other than that think im ready for level 3 may take a rest day and start lvel 3 on Wednesday since I have a really busy day Tuesday!!!

Haappy shredding ladies:happy:

YES! Those v-flys are pretty sucky! I think you will rock level 3! You go and tell us how you did!

Keep up the great work!

:)
  • xMsAlly
    Options
    Yesterday morning did 30 day shred level 1
    Just finished a 45 minute jog/walk and burned 350 cals
  • raqufern
    Options
    Ugh haven't worked out in the past 2 days. I think I am trying to fight a cold and have had horrible headaches! My two kids have been sick and so I am hoping I am not catching anything they had. I will try and push myself today to at least do a 30 min walk!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1, Ripped in 30. Yes, I'm sore. Yes, I fear the upcoming levels.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This is my second comment. Just an update....I haven't been able to do a 2nd day of level 1 30ds because the first day was too hard! I was sore for 3 days after! How pathetic.

But tomorrow I am going to get up early, drink my coffee, and shred! It may take me awhile to get through this DVD. But I won't give up! I am transforming my body!

p.s. This group doesn't seem to be very active. Me included!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Today is the beginning of a new month and I WILL workout every single day and see what happens by the end of March! I will keep you all posted!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Completed Day 3, Ripped in 30, maybe a little less sore today before workout 4?
  • Werglum
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my Ripped in 30 DVD to arrive, so today I did No More Trouble Zones, I managed to do the whole thing!! But I'm now suffering from jelly arms :bigsmile: I don't know if I'll be moving much tomorrow!!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4 complete!