Post-Workout Check In

Options

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Did Banish Fat Boost metabolism and its No More Trouble Zones for me tomorrow.... A little scared for that!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 1 Day 5 done!
  • jessrenae2011
    Options
    Done! Ripped In 30 week 2 day 1.

This was tough...didnt sweat as much as i have in week 1.
    We will see tomorrow!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Completed No More Trouble zones Day 1 and it was a great workout! You can really feel the burn with it. Even though there was really no cardio in it, I was drenched! My abs were BURNING and I am ready for Banish fat Boost Metabolism tomorrow!
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Did level 3 yesterday, plus a run
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just finished a brisk 45 min walk. I usually jog but I decided to take it "easy" today. Surprisingly it was a pretty great workout. This week I'm gonna try walking every single day for 45 mins.
  • raqufern
    Options
    Dis Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today and it felt great! Will also be doing a walk later today with my kids.....Feels good ......Good job to everyone and their workouts!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 2 Day 1. I found it hard to do even the beginner's modifications. I will stick with it though and see how I do through the week. I think I improved as the week went on last week, so I hope that holds true this week as well. I wish I had started with 30DS first so I could have had what sounds like a bit more of a gradual start!
  • michellezan
    Options
    Today I did Ripped in 30 level 3 AND 6 week 6 pack. I have never done two workouts in a row, but I survived! I really liked this combination, it was actually tolerable. I've been doing level 3 for a while now, I should probably move to level four but I'm a little afraid! I feel great, it's nice to get twice as much of a calorie burn.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Level one 6w6p = done!!!

Tomorrow I may well do 30DS Level 2 again, I'm not sure. I'm also tempted by NMTZ!!!

xx
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day at banish fat boost metabolism, WOW i was not expecting it to be so long, it seemed like forever, but i did it and was sweating bullets! And burned 390 cals! Nice! Great for one excersise days! Tomorrow, the new kickboxing one! First time too!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Day one level one of R130 = done!!! xx
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ripped in 30 week 2 day 2 complete. It wasn't pretty, but it got done.
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Just did the new kick boxing one! Was nice, not to hard but u can definatly put way more into it then i did! Lol.... Burned a good 220 calories! Woohoo!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Level 2 Day 3 finished. I am so glad theswe workouts are short so there is no excuse not to get them done!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Level 2 Day 3 finished. I am so glad theswe workouts are short so there is no excuse not to get them done!

Dont buy banish fat boot metabolism, it was like 45-50 mins with warm up and cool down! It took forever! I was used to the 20-30 mins ones..what a difference 10 mins makes!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Today is my rest day, but I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am still alternating between Banish Fat boost metabolis and No More Trouble Zones! I like the workouts although I do miss the 30 min workouts from 30DS.......Oh well I said I would try this all march and then I may try Ripped in 30!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options

Dont buy banish fat boot metabolism, it was like 45-50 mins with warm up and cool down! It took forever! I was used to the 20-30 mins ones..what a difference 10 mins makes!

Thank you for letting me know! The 30 minute thing is so essential for me right now. How was kickboxing? It sounds like fun and hopefully is 30 minutes. Anyway, I just completed Ripped in 30 Week 2 Day 4.
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 2 Day 5 complete. Next week on to Week 3. I never made it all the way through Week 2 without needing a break like during the plank jacks but I am going to complete the DVD then probably start the 4 week cycle over with more strength.
  • Reckabek
    Options

Thank you for letting me know! The 30 minute thing is so essential for me right now. How was kickboxing? It sounds like fun and hopefully is 30 minutes. Anyway, I just completed Ripped in 30 Week 2 Day 4.

The kickboxing one is awesome, it is as hard as u wanna make it! Its only 20 mins thats including warm up and cool down!! It had me so sore the next day! Has three different workouts, each focus on different things,