Post-Workout Check In

Options

Replies

• SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I finally was able to level 1 day 3 of 30 DS. I have been working and too sore to do the DVD. Wow. I am out of shape because this level 1 is a bit too much for me. But each day is getting easier. I can't imagine doing the harder videos.

I wrote down all the exercises for level one. That way I know what to gear myself up for as the minutes tick along.

Tomorrow it is day 4 of level 1 30 ds. I probabaly won't see as dramatic results in my body shape since I can't do the video every day. Only a few times a week. But some is better than none. And I will complete all the levels.
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I finally was able to level 1 day 3 of 30 DS. I have been working and too sore to do the DVD. Wow. I am out of shape because this level 1 is a bit too much for me. But each day is getting easier. I can't imagine doing the harder videos.

I wrote down all the exercises for level one. That way I know what to gear myself up for as the minutes tick along.

Tomorrow it is day 4 of level 1 30 ds. I probabaly won't see as dramatic results in my body shape since I can't do the video every day. Only a few times a week. But some is better than none. And I will complete all the levels.

I had seen results and only did it a few times a week as well! I also road my bike here and there too. But i am completely un active for the rest of the day! It not only helped me ride my bike further. From 3 miles to 8 i also could use a harder gear and i lost a pant size! Woohoo. That was just from doing level one!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 3 Day 1 complete!
  • SalishSea
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 3 Day 1 complete!

Almost there. Good for you!
  • SalishSea
    Options
    Today was one of the better workouts I've done in years. I mean many, many years!

I am starting to feel the magic energy that everyone says exercise gives you. Today I did my best on Level1 Day4 of 30ds. My form was great, my rests were 5 seconds- just like Jillian says. I am impressed with myself. On the first day I could barely do it. Now by workout 4 I feel like I can burn it up. After my workout today I went for a 60minute walk/jog.

I burned a total of 1044 calories today. That is a record burn for my life!

Day 5 of Level1 tomorrow will be good. I'm excited to do it. See what I can push myself to accomplish.

By the way did ya'all see the post about Vitamin D? If you haven't read anything about this important vitamin do some reading. It has been a miracle for me living in the gloomy Salish Sea of the Pacific Northwest.
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 3 Day 2 complete.

SlenderGirlMonica, thank you for the encouragement and for the recommendation to read the Vitamin D post. I checked it out and next will be looking at what kind of dose I get from my multivitamin.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Today I did Ripped in 30 Level 3-Day 2. I actually did a lot better than yesterday. I think I am going to stay on this level for a while though. No rush ..haha. Then finish level 4 the last week of March.
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Level 3 Day 3 complete. EBFNP, I don't know about you, but the palms of my hands are sweating so much during this week that it makes it hard to complete the exercises like the downward dog presses and the tables!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Worknit girl! I took the last two days off due to under the weather and feel like its been forever! I feel like such a slacker! I hope i can get back atit tomorrow! I love the way the videos make me feel just to get the stanima up to do em! Sigh
  • EBFNP
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Level 3 Day 3 complete. EBFNP, I don't know about you, but the palms of my hands are sweating so much during this week that it makes it hard to complete the exercises like the downward dog presses and the tables!

I can't do those downward dog pushups yet. I did better yesterday, but its a work in progress. I just do regular girl pushup and tricep dips on my bed. Oh well. lol..
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Did bfbm! That is one darn workout! Phew! Second time! I think. Imma buy the stength one today to do tomorrow! Forgot the name tho!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Reckabek, glad you are feeling better and back at it!

EBFNP, I can't get up, must less jump up, from the rolling crunches thingy -- I think it is good that we do the best we can and improvement will come . . .

Ripped in 30 Week 3 Day 4 complete.
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Did No more trouble zones for the first time today! At first i was dying but did it all and really enjoyed it!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 3 Day 5 complete! See you next week when I take on Week 4 . . . :)
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I am soooo sore today! Wow no more trouble zones did me in! Glad its the weekend! And if ido any kind of excersise its like a bike ride or a walk!
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm dripping sweat after completing Jillian's 6-week 6 pack level 1.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zones for me! Some of those exercises are killer! I have Jelly arms and am waiting to stop sweating so I can go and shower.
  • EBFNP
    Options
    Did Ripped in Week 3 day Day 5. I seriously thought I was going to puke or pass out. Maybe I won't run on the treadmill for 45 mins prior again : )..
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Did 30ds day idk level two! And my calorie burn was lower today! Waaaa!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Completed Ripped in 30 Week 4 Day 1. Nice job working it out everybody!