Options
    YES LETS :)
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    sounds good!
  • lucky46
    Options
    I don''t own a scale but I would like to be part of the challenge and hopefully get some motivation from all that are in the group. I have had my eight glasses of water and hopefully will be able to get in to see my family doctor sometime in march, at which point I will make sure to get weighed, in hopes that I have lost a few pounds.
  • dida_57
    dida_57 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • irishasian05
    irishasian05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So exciteeeeeddd! This is going to be fantastic. feel free to add me as a friend!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Fridays sound great! March is going to kick *kitten*. :heart:
  • alyseragauskas
    alyseragauskas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for this. Two formals this month, so this is exactly what I'm looking for. :)
  • koureur
    koureur Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • kelsyrenee
    Options
    super stoked! ahhh 10 pounds...BRING IT! I start school in april.. so it would be great to look a little better in my clothes :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I don''t own a scale but I would like to be part of the challenge and hopefully get some motivation from all that are in the group. I have had my eight glasses of water and hopefully will be able to get in to see my family doctor sometime in march, at which point I will make sure to get weighed, in hopes that I have lost a few pounds.

we can do this, YOU CAN do this! you have us! we support each other.

one of many realizations that i have after joining MFP is WHEN YOU HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP sticking to the program will come easily =))
  • AZflygirl
    Options
    hello... my name is Wanda, I just joined MFP and am interested in being part of this group. Do we just post our weight on Friday on this thread?
  • horses429
    Options
    I am glad to have a group to do this with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kelidoscope
    kelidoscope Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This sounds like exactly what I need to get my butt into gear! Im in!
  • salsa81
    salsa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on a Saturday morning, does that matter?
  • girlbone
    girlbone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've just joined MFP & this group. Where do we post our weigh in please?
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    yes! do we just weigh in the normal way or do we have to do something different? first group i've done, 10lbs bring itttttttttt!
  • smarinowilson
    smarinowilson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started losing weight in May.I joined MFP many months ago for support then feel off .I'm back and this is a great way to start.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!! Currently in a Feb. lose 10lb challenge, so I'm glad I found this one for March:happy: My Feb. challenge ends on 3/1/12, hopefully I'll reach the 10lb **fingers crossed** Will post on Sat. for sure:wink:
  • lwijsveld
    lwijsveld Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! I've got a wedding at the end of March and need the motivation to keep me on track. :heart:
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    I would like to try this challenge :) When I weighed in last friday I was at 135, Im about 30 pounds from what I want to be... Im only 5 foot tall so I still have a ways to go... It would be awesome to lose 10 pounds this month if I can, Good luck Everybody!! :)