WEIGH INS

Options

Replies

• Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in . Need the support. So weigh is Friday and you post your weight here ?
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait either! If I lost 1 lb tomorrow at my weigh in I will have lost 20 lbs in 2 months!!! I normally average 8lbs per month. I really have to work harder this 3rd month though I am afraid its gonna slow up!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hi guys!!! thanks for joining, we all need each other;s support. i am really glad we have this group to keep us all back in track...

we might make another TOPIC for all of our WEIGH INS information before March 1st. i am just waiting for the group creator ms. FITNESSGLAMOUR :smile:

BY THE WAY THE FIRST WEIGH IN will be on the first Friday of the month which is MARCH 2. so what are we waiting for? we need to start focusing on our goal ;)) always remember NO EXCUSES. we can do it =p
  • jenielee
    jenielee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm having so much trouble getting the scale to move. Maybe this is exactly what I need! Taking a dream trip to Scotland in May, so it's time to get serious so I can fit back into all my cute clothes. :)
  • nikki0960
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and would love to join the 10 pound challenge. How do I post my ticker on here as well?
  • kbuckaloo
    Options
    I'm totally in! Thanks for starting this group!

3874572.png
  • kbuckaloo
    Options
    Hi there,

I just added my ticker by going to Tools, Weight Loss Tickers and then "Get the code for your ticker." Just copy the URL to your post and your ticker will pop up.
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'am excited already !!!! This is going to be very interesting.
  • nussbaums
    nussbaums Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Im new to the group and lukin for friends to get a lil motivation from...add me up :smile:
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in. . .
  • kbuckaloo
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and would love to join the 10 pound challenge. How do I post my ticker on here as well?

Hi there,

I just added my ticker by going to Tools, Weight Loss Tickers and then "Get the code for your ticker." Just copy the URL to your post and your ticker will pop up.
  • senoj242
    senoj242 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I've just joined MFP & this group. Looking forward to this challenge!!
    feel free to add me :)
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fridays sound great. I need the extra motivation to push on and stay on track.
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this - but it seems like I'm only losing 1lb a week :/ I'm exercising daily and most days I am a few hundred calories under my goal. ANY TIPS? I'd love to boost things up and lose 10lbs in March!

Friday weigh in sounds great :)

Thanks,
    Melody
  • mightywibb74
    Options
    I'm in just started back with MFP. Hoping for the best. Need to lost some poundage!!!
  • BeginningNoStop
    BeginningNoStop Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm sooo in on this :)
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i'm in lets rock people
  • fluguma
    fluguma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am going to Vegas April 3rd so this is perfect!
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Shedding ten pounds per month has been my personal goal. Thanks goodness there are 31 days in March. I may fall a bit short for February....lol~
  • bsdive
    bsdive Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am in- spring break with the kids at the end of the month- would LOVE to be 10 pounds lighter!